剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
Everybody knows everyone's business in Vienna.
我和克拉拉...
Clara and I -
我们解除婚约了
we're no longer engaged.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我还挺喜欢她的
I liked her.
你不是犹太人
Yes, well, you're not Jewish.
解除婚约就像...
A broken engagement is like...
天塌了一样吗
The sky has fallen?
是的 差不多吧
Yes, something like that...
冒昧问一下 你们之间发生了什么
What happened between you, if you don't mind me asking?
你总是要审问 对吧
Always interrogating, aren't you?
这是我的工作嘛
Well, it's my job.
牵扯到别人了吗
Is there somebody else involved?
你为什么这么问
Why would you ask that?
那就是有
Ah, there is.
我想也是
I thought so.
不是只有你会观察别人的行为
You're not the only observer of human behaviour.
别笑了
Stop smiling.
我没笑
I wasn't smiling.
你有 你在拼命忍♥笑
Yes, you were trying hard not to.
麦克斯·利伯曼医生
Doctor Max Liebermann,
研究人类心理活动的专家
expert in the inner workings of the mind...
唯独看不清自己的内心
Except his own.
-我叫你不要来这里的 -是的 我知道
- I asked you not to come here. - Yes, I know.
我非来不可
I had to.
如果你把话说完就走
Well, I would be grateful if you'd say
我会非常感激
what you need to say and then go.
这里的情况怎么样
How are things going here at...?
你不是来这里寒暄的
You didn't come here to make polite conversation.
-艾米莉亚 -拜托 我们别兜圈子了
- Amelia... - Please, let's not dance around each other.
我是来告诉你
I came here to tell you...
我和克拉拉解除婚约了
That Clara and I are no longer engaged.
我知道了
I see.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
有的
Yes, actually.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
真的吗
Really?
我可以建议你看《科学周刊》的一篇文章
Well, I can recommend an article in The Science Journal.
爱情不过是一种化学反应 文章会解释的
Love is just a chemical. It... It will explain.
你还有别的什么想谈的吗 还是...
Was there anything else you wanted to discuss, or is...
你就是来说这个的
Is that all you came to talk about?
我想吻你
I want to kiss you.
还是说那也有化学替代品
Or is there a chemical substitute for that, as well?
麦克斯
Max...
-我真的要走了 -是的 当然
- I really must be going. - Yes! Yes. Of course.
斯托克维奇
Stoikjavic?
醒醒
Wake up!
斯托克维奇
Stoikjavic...
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
来
Come on.
往前走
Go on.
走啊
Move.
这是你的义务
It's your duty.
别喊了
Oh, stop crying!
谢谢
Thank you.
他为什么会在半夜
Why would he come out here all alone
独自一人来到这里
in the middle of the night?
男孩们通常不会独自冒险
Boys don't tend to have adventures all alone.
当时谁和他在一起
Who was with him?
除非...
Unless...
他是在逃跑
He was running.
他想逃离某人
He was trying to escape from someone.
有人在追杀他
He was being hunted.
我们得和泽伦卡的家人谈谈
We need to speak to Zelenka's family.
我父母当时在美国
My parents were in America.
现在他们正赶回来...
They are travelling home...
参加葬礼
For the funeral.
一位警官来过我家
An officer came to my home.
他告诉我托马斯去世了
He told me that Thomas was dead.
我只好一个人去陈尸间
I had to go alone, to the morgue.
他才16岁
16 years old.
我弟弟很文弱 并不强壮
My brother was gentle, not strong.
一点不像个士兵的样子
Not at all like a soldier.
他说过学校的事吗
Did he ever talk about school?
有没有抱怨过在那受到的待遇
Did he ever complain about the treatment there?
他是个好孩子
He was a good boy.
他想让我们都为他骄傲
He wanted to make us all proud of him.
你们要去学校的话 我还有件事想说
There is one thing, if you are going to the school?
请说
Yes?
他很擅长画画
He was a very fine painter.
他生前曾在课上画了一幅肖像
He was working on a portrait in lessons.
请让校方把画归还给我们
We would like it returned, please.
给我们留个念想
Something to help us remember.
当然可以
Of course.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是怎么了 麦克斯
What's happening, Max?
请别担心
Please, try not to worry.
他的行为总会有解释的
There'll be a reason for his behaviour.
不论给人感觉多么悖于常理
No matter how illogical it might seem,
背后一定存在理性动机 我们会找到的 蕾雅
there'll be a rational motive and we'll find it, Leah,
可丹尼尔需要表达
but Daniel needs to communicate.
鼓励他作画吧
Encourage him to paint or draw.
托马斯试图逃跑 我觉得你知道原因
Thomas wanted to run away and I think you know why.
我觉得伤害他的人也伤害了你
I think whoever hurt him hurt you, too.
你难过是因为你无法和他人倾诉这件事
I think you're unhappy because you couldn't tell anyone about it.
我知道你有很多话想说
I know there's a lot you want to say.
但我也知道让你说出来很痛苦
But I know that it's painful for you to talk.
所以...
So...
托马斯给了我灵感
Thomas gave me the idea.
我想也许能用画画的方式
I thought we might paint.
你能看到什么
What can you see?
狼
Wolf.
一匹狼
A wolf.
沃尔夫 音同"狼"
搜查许可
A warrant?
我们有足够的证据去询问这些孩子
We have sufficient evidence to interview the boys.
你不觉得你们太小题大做吗
You don't think you're making too much of this?
-不过是孩子的恶作剧 -不
- Childish pranks? - No.
我不觉得 长官
No, sir.
有个孩子死了
A boy died.
要格外小心
Tread carefully.
你对我们的声望心里有数吗 探长
Do you know our reputation, Inspector?
很多奥地利权势最盛的人
Some of the most important men in Austria
都把他们的儿子送来接受教育
educate their sons here.
你们的声望与我无关
Your reputation isn't my concern.
搜查许可
请让路 否则我会拘捕你
Now get out of my way or I'll have you arrested!
你就是这么理解"格外小心"的吗
Is that your idea of "treading carefully"?
斯蒂芬·沃尔夫
Stefan Wolf?
这是你的名字吗
That's your name?
你认识托马斯·泽伦卡吗
You know Thomas Zelenka?
这是要干什么
What's this about?
请你只管回答问题
Just answer the question, please.
你知道我父亲是一位将军吧
You do know my father's a general in the Army?
这影响你记人名字的能力吗
And that affects your ability to remember names?
我不认识他
I didn't know him.
可他生前和你同属一个排
But he was in your platoon.
同住一间宿舍
In your dormitory.
我不记得每个人的名字
I don't know everyone by name.
他死了
Well, he died.
一具溺毙的尸体能唤起你的记忆吗
Does a drowned corpse jog your memory?
-我们关系没那么近 -这是为什么呢 斯蒂芬
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表