剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
维也纳血案
第一季 第五集
迷失的孩子
Part One
维也纳 1907年
我记得我小时候生病
I remember falling ill as a child.
那可能是我能回想起的最早的记忆
It's probably my earliest memory.
妈妈围着我忙前忙后
My mother fussing over me,
爸爸念着治愈祷词
my father saying the healing prayer.
那是我第一次感觉到
It was the first time I had a sense of
他们对我的强烈的爱
their immense, overpowering love for me...
还有我能攫取他们的爱
..And the fact that I could entice it from them.
我对他们的爱的渴望超过了一切
I wanted their love more than anything.
我变得贪婪
I became greedy.
孩子们让我们想起自己得到了什么
Children remind us what we have gained
但也想起自己失去了什么
but also, what we have lost.
他们让我们直面生命的有限性
They make us come face-to-face with our own mortality.
他们就是曾经的我们
They are the people that we once were,
我们永远都回不去的地方
the land to which we can never return.
不
No...
求求了
Please...
敬我亲爱的丈夫
To my darling husband!
祝好运
Mazeltov!
好运
Mazeltov!
我可能比在伦敦的时候胖了好多
Well, I may have been a great deal thinner in London,
但我从来没这么开心过
but I don't think I've ever been as happy!
丹尼尔 把礼物给外公好吗
Daniel, do you want to give Grandfather his present?
-外公 -谢谢 丹尼尔
- Grandfather. - Ah, thank you, Daniel.
不知道你送的是什么
I wonder what it is.
好美
It's beautiful.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, darling.
好孩子
Good boy.
丹尼尔 我们需要刀 能帮忙拿下吗
Ooh, Daniel, we need a knife, would you run and get one?
克拉拉今晚在哪 麦克斯
Where's Clara tonight, Max?
抱歉 她让我代为道歉
I'm sorry. She sends her apologies.
-她病了吗 -没有 她有其他的安排
- Is she unwell? - No. She just had another engagement.
好几个月都是这样
Oh, this had been in the diary for months.
你们俩没事吧
Is everything all right between you?
妈妈 别大惊小怪了行吗
Oh, Mother! Stop clucking, will you?
你过分关心只会让他觉得自己重要
It only makes him feel important if you fuss.
麦克斯
Max?
其实...
Well, actually, er...
-我很遗憾地告诉你们 -什么
- I'm sorry to break it to you. - What?
我和克拉拉解除婚约了 妈妈
Clara and I are no longer engaged, Mama.
别说胡话了 你们当然没分开
Don't be absurd. Of course you are!
请柬都发出去了
The invitations have all gone out.
我妈妈的蕾丝花边
My mother's lace,
围绕它设计的礼服裙
the dress has been planned around it...
麦克斯 到底怎么了
Max, what on earth is going on?
丹尼尔
Daniel?!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
天啊 儿子
Oh, my darling!
给我手帕
Give me your handkerchief!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Daniel?
天啊
Oh, my God!
你想什么呢
What were you thinking?!
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel?!
他怎么样了
How is he?
他很走运
He's lucky.
伤口不深
The wounds weren't too deep.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他为什么会伤害自己
What would make him do something like that to himself?
做得好 麦克斯
Well done, Max.
那场意外本来会严重得多
That accident could have been a great deal worse.
-那不是意外 -别胡说
- It wasn't an accident. - Don't be ridiculous.
假装是意外 对丹尼尔没什么好处
It won't help Daniel to pretend that it was.
我见过很多自残的病例
I've seen cases of self-harm before.
别那么说 他不是病人
Don't talk like that! He's not a patient.
他心理失常 妈妈
He's deeply disturbed, Mama.
装作不是自残没有用
No use in pretending otherwise.
天啊
Oh, my God!
爸爸
Papa!
麦克斯
Max!
丹尼尔的父亲去世之后 他们来维也纳和我们同住
They came to live with us in Vienna when Daniel's father died.
他父亲是士兵 执行任务时被杀
He was a soldier. Killed in action.
丹尼尔在奥地利长大
So, Daniel was brought up in Austria.
我姐姐决定把他送到圣弗洛安学校
My sister decided to send him to St Florian's,
那所军校
the military academy.
我想让你陪我去学校
I would like you to come to the school with me.
怎么了
What is it?
他们管这叫什么
What do they call it?
"你一生中最快乐的日子"
"The happiest days of your life"!
我是校长尤里乌斯·莱辛格
Julius Reisinger, headmaster,
这位是副校长 贝克先生
and this is my deputy, Mr Becker.
我是麦克斯·利伯曼 丹尼尔的舅舅
Max Liebermann. I'm Daniel's uncle.
这位是我同事 莱因哈特探长
This is my colleague, Inspector Rheinhardt.
利奥波德城警署
Police Department, Leopoldstadt.
有何贵干
So, what is this about?
警♥察♥来我们学校干什么
Why have you brought the police here?
我外甥受到了严重袭击 莱辛格先生
My nephew was the victim of a serious attack, Herr Reisinger.
他全身布满了割伤和淤青
He has a pattern of cuts and bruises all across his body.
我是代表我姐姐来的
I came here on behalf of my sister.
她要知道到底是谁干的
She demands to know who's responsible.
圣弗洛安是军校
St Florian's is a military academy.
那些男孩都在接受战斗训练
The boys are all trained to fight.
那是激烈的身体训练
It's a very physical education.
自然经常会受伤
Naturally, there will be scars from time to time.
这不是什么意外
This was no accident.
有人刻意攻击他
He was deliberately set upon.
我们能和他班上的男孩们谈谈吗
May we speak with the boys in his class?
抱歉 你必须征得父母的同意
I'm sorry, not without parental permission.
他的家人很不满
The family has complained.
这是正式询问 我坚持要这么做
This is an official inquiry. I must insist.
在我们没找到答案之前 丹尼尔不会回来的
Daniel won't be returning until we get some answers.
好吧
Well...
你需要他的个人物品
You need his things.
我会找舍监朗先生过来
I will fetch Mr Lang, the housemaster.
聪明的小伙子
Bright lad.
前途大好
Bright future.
-你给丹尼尔上课吗 -书法
- Do you teach Daniel? - Calligraphy.
我是一名画家 但是没有绘画课
I'm an artist, but art isn't on the curriculum.
在军队里不合适
Not appropriate for the military.
海因里希·冯·比洛
先生们
Gentlemen?
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我要申请免除操练
I need to be excused from drill.
有什么特别的原因吗
Anything in particular?
还是说要我自行想象
Or shall I just use my imagination?
给
There you go.
被送到这里的男孩有各种各样的理由
Boys are sent here for all manner of reasons.
往往是因为家里有人当过兵
Usually because someone in the family served,
有时是因为他们从小"太娇弱"
sometimes because they're growing up "too delicate".
你不尊崇这里的宗旨
You're not impressed by the philosophy?
我看上去不尊崇吗
Don't I seem impressed?
只有你一个教职员没有穿制♥服♥
Well, you're the only member of staff not in uniform.
这儿大多数老师都是因伤提早退役的
Most of the staff were wounded in action, careers cut short.
于是就把他们的人生寄托在年轻人身上吗
So, they live their lives through the younger men?
正是这样 医生
Yes, exactly, Doctor.
诗歌♥
刚出生的婴儿是完美的
When a child is born, it's perfect.
未经侵蚀 纯洁无瑕
Nothing corrupted, nothing tainted.
他到底经历了什么 才做出这种事
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表