剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
And she simply curtsies and welcomes him in?
那把枪根本没人碰过
The gun is untouched.
这怎么解释
Explain that to me.
出于某种原因 她感觉他不是威胁
Somehow...he didn't seem threatening.
不错 为什么
Good. Why?
出于某种原因...
Somehow...
她认为他理应携带武器
She expected him to be holding the weapon.
很好 为什么
Excellent. Why?
我的天啊 你就直说吧
For God's sake, just tell me!
我今天去了博物馆
I was at the museum today,
借据 80金币
我在人群里闲逛
strolling through the crowds,
两个士兵从我身边径直走过
two soldiers walked straight past me,
佩戴着军用长剑
armed with regimental swords.
没人感到警戒 也没人对此议论
No-one was alarmed. No-one commented.
因为这并不有违常理
It didn't seem out of the ordinary.
所以 你认为凶手是名士兵
So, you think he was a soldier?
是的话 人们就会对他的凶器视而不见
It would have made his weapon practically invisible.
上面的日期和案发日期是同一天
It's dated same day as the murder.
借据 80金币
这是一位中尉的借据
It's an IOU from a lieutenant.
债务人 中尉
如何
Well?
别说那句话
Don't say it.
欢迎参与本案 探长
Welcome to the case, Inspector.
我们知道你当时去过那间屋子
We know you were in that room.
你为她清理了尸体
That you washed her body.
你把十字架放到了她两手之间
You put the cross in between her hands.
我知道你不敢承认去过案发现场
I know you're afraid of admitting to have been there.
老天 他们会把你绞死的
For God's sake, they'll hang you!
你得告诉我你看见了什么
I need you to tell me what you saw!
这样下去毫无进展 医生
We're getting nowhere, Doctor.
你能画给我看吗
Could you show me?
画给我看你看见什么了
Show me what you saw.
拿些纸来
Get some paper.
给
Here.
算不上铁证 但...
It's not conclusive. But...
的确值得进一步调查
All right, it's worth investigating.
-我去探访兵营 -血迹也要查
- I'll visit the barracks. - And the blood.
若他母亲所言属实 那可能并不是人类的血
If what his mother said is true, it may not even be human,
我们也没证据表明血是那些女孩的
but we have no proof it belonged to those girls.
做检测
A test?
看看这是人类的血还是动物的血
To determine if it's human or animal blood.
有这样的检测吗
Does such a test exist?
有 沉淀试验 就是种简单的化学反应
Yes. Precipitin, it's a simple chemical reaction.
你把样本留在我这里就行 医生
You can leave the samples with me, Doctor.
叫我麦克斯
Max.
我已经不是你的医生了
I'm no longer your doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们兵团的士兵严于律己
Our regiment lives by a code.
遵守严格的道义准则 上帝可鉴 举国可表
A strict code of honour before God and our country.
你的来意十分荒唐 探长
What you are suggesting is preposterous, Inspector.
龙骑兵的战士不是卑劣的杀人犯
The officers of the Dragoons are not grubby murderers.
-上校... -他们有如我的孩子
- Colonel... - These men are my sons.
若如你所言 他们之中有人确是凶手
If one of them truly was a killer, as you suggest,
我愿意承担责任
then I would hold myself responsible.
我愿亲自拿手♥枪♥
I would take out my pistol,
对着头颅扣下扳机 直至肝脑涂地
hold it to my head and blow my brains out.
这大可不必
That won't be necessary.
我只需要一份驻守维也纳的士兵名单
I just need a list of officers garrisoned in Vienna.
基♥督♥的灵魂 使我成圣
Soul of Christ, sanctify me.
基♥督♥的躯体 将我救赎
Body of Christ, save me.
给你带了两位朋友来 维克多
Got some friends for you, Viktor-boy.
来陪陪你
Keep you company.
是你
It's you.
就是你这个丧尽天良的混账杀死了那些女人
You're the sick bastard who bled those women.
不是人血
Not human.
是动物血
Animal blood.
冒昧问一句 你的专业领域是什么 这位小姐
Forgive me, what is the area of your expertise, Miss...?
我叫利德盖特
Lydgate.
我是名科学工作者 在博物馆担任研究员
I'm a scientist. A researcher at the museum.
我向利德盖特小姐请教了本案 探长
I asked Miss Lydgate to consult on the case, Inspector.
我们得放了他
We need to release him.
你要告诉报社
And you need to tell the press.
打扰一下 长官
Excuse me, sir.
牢房♥那边出了事
Down in the cell block. Something's happened.
死疯子 他这是活该
Sick bastard! He got what he deserved!
-让他下地狱吧 -闭嘴
- May he burn in hell! - Enough!
就是两个流浪汉
Just vagrants.
我们没别的地方关押他们
We had nowhere else to put them.
今晚事很多
Busy night.
不过 这也是一种正义
Still... It's a kind of justice.
别告诉我你是故意把他们关在这里的
Tell me you didn't put them in here deliberately.
我说了
I told you...
这里今天事很多
It was very busy down here.
你并不是法官或者陪审团
You are not the damned judge and jury!
他得到了报应
He got what was coming to him.
我有责任
I'm responsible.
-都是我害的 -奥斯卡 听我说
- I did this. - Oskar, listen.
残杀了这些女人的凶手仍然逍遥法外
Whoever butchered these women, he's still out there.
弥补这一切的唯一办法就是抓住他
The only way to atone for this mess is to find him.
奥斯卡 等等我
Oskar, please, wait!
别自责
Don't blame yourself.
奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oskar! Oskar!
奥斯卡 别走
Oskar, don't go!
利伯曼医生
Dr Liebermann!
我能和你聊几句吗
May I speak with you a moment?
我想知道你的看法
I'm interested in your opinion.
什么样的人会做出这种事
What sort of man would do that?
你一向有独到的见解
You have a particular insight.
你已经帮了莱因哈特很多
You've been very helpful to Rheinhardt
不知道你能不能也帮帮我
and I was hoping you could be as helpful to me?
我们有共同语言 医生
We speak the same language, Doctor.
一定可以合作
Surely we can work together.
这不是随机的行为
It's not a random act.
蛇是一个符号♥
The snake is a symbol.
代表什么
A symbol of what?
找出其中的含义 你就能抓住犯人
Well, find the significance, you'll find the perpetrator.
你♥爸♥爸找到了新的店面 在赛登加瑟
Your father's found new premises. Seidengasse.
四层楼 地段很好
Four floors, prime site.
听着是不错
Oh? Sounds interesting.
面♥积♥是普拉特那边办公室的两倍
Twice the size of the offices by the Prater.
怎么了 麦克斯
Something wrong, Max?
你从哪里拿到这个的
Where did you get this?
圣化大地 净化血统
朋友碰巧看见的
A friend came across it.
你是翻了我的东西吗
Have you been rooting through my things?
我在找袖扣 你看了吗
I was looking for some cufflinks. Have you read it?
瑞秋 要是你吃完了 或许...
Rachel, perhaps if you're finished, you might...?
好的 我让你们俩单独谈谈
Yes, of course. I'll leave you two alone for a moment.
蕾雅
Leah?
你到底了解我吗 儿子
Do you know me at all, my son?
-你觉得我是这种人吗 -这是在号♥令开战
- Is this who you think I am? - It's a call to arms!
在我们雅利安血统被玷污前融入德意志
Merge with the German Reich before our Aryan blood is tainted!
别担心这种事
Oh, don't concern yourself.
别担心这种事
Don't concern myself?!
你不能每场战斗都参与 麦克斯
You can't fight every battle, Max!
这座城市病了 父亲
This city is sick, Father.
在华丽表象之下有着根深蒂固的恶疾
Beneath all this ornament, there is an ingrained sickness
我们不能再视而不见
and we can no longer turn our backs.
我们应该雇什么样的乐队
What sort of band shall we hire?
乐队
Band?
我们的婚礼 记得吗
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表