剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
在我的回忆中 我让你俩自己说了
Yep. Feels like it was just yesterday.
是啊 感觉就像昨天一样
What a crazy, crazy wild time.
那时真是疯狂又放肆
We became room-mates after that, but you know the story.
后来我们就成了室友 你知道怎么回事
What does that have to do with anything?
这到底有什么关系
The reason he needed a new room-mate
他需要新室友
is because his old room-mate got married and left,
是因为他以前的室友结婚了就走了
and they were never really friends ever again.
他们之后就再也不是朋友了
Yeah. And now it's happening to Danny all over. Oh, okay...
现在又要在丹尼身上重演了 好吧
You're a mess. The poor guy, he feels abandoned, dude.
你糟透了 可怜虫 他感觉被抛弃了
Well, I guess I have to make this...
我想我得去...
I'm sorry. I guess I...
抱歉 我想...
You know what? Enough monkeying around. I gotta make this right.
你知道吗 不再做无用功了 我要说清楚
Good luck kiss.
好运亲亲
Now you get out there and you git him, soldier!
你现在出去跟他道别 士兵
Of course Trent works here.
特伦特当然在这里工作
Candace used to see all this for free.
坎迪斯以前都免费看
Now people gotta pay me a buck for it. Bam!
但现在人们得付钱看了
Capitalism.
资本主义啊
I never thought I'd say this but, I hate strip clubs now.
我从没想过我会这么说 我现在讨厌脱衣舞俱乐部
Hey Trent, twerker. Don't look at me while you twerk.
电臀特伦特 扭臀时别看着我
Don't give me eyes wander while you twerk.
扭臀时别朝我抛媚眼
He's looking at me.
他是朝我抛媚眼
Just tell me where you pawned Candace's grandmother's ring please?
告诉我你把坎迪斯祖母的戒指当哪儿了
Oh the ring. News flash. I never pawned it.
说到戒指 简讯 我没有当
You turned it into a tongue stud? Oh, my God, it's perfect!
你做成舌钉了吗 天啊 太完美了
All right. You're gonna give that diamond back
好吧 你得还那颗钻石
OK. As Matthew McConaughey would never say,
正如马修·麦康纳从来不说的一样
all wrong, all wrong, all wrong. Trent says no.
搞错了 搞错了 特伦特说不行
Trent smells so good.
特伦特闻着好香
OK, OK. I got this. I got this.
行 我来 我来
Come on. You heard the lady.
你听到女士的话了
The diamond belongs to Candace.
钻石属于坎迪斯
What are you gonna do about it guv'ner?
你要怎么做呢 老兄
Well, I think that speaks for itself.
这肌肉已经证明了
Sorry, guys. You're never getting this back.
大家抱歉 你们要不回来了
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go show my capitalism.
我失陪了 我得展现我的资本主义
Capitalism's what I call my dong now.
我现在叫丁丁资本主义
Hey, Trent.
特伦特
You're on the main stage in five minutes.
五分钟后上主舞台
Watch out. Your dick coming through.
注意了 接下来要露丁丁
Good god. Look at that body.
天啊 看那副好身材
Kevin? What do you got here?
凯文 这里什么情况
A gay guy, a woman and a black guy?
一个男同 一个女人和一个黑人
What do you call your group? "Republican's nightmare?"
你们组合叫什么 共和党噩梦吗
Kevin. Drug dealing Nemesis.
凯文 贩毒的复仇女神
I had to go and, I don't know, turn my life around.
我得过去 扭转生活
Oh, good god.
天啊
Oh, you ruined the thong song for me, too!
你毁了我的丁字裤歌♥
You guys can look
你们可以看
but unfortunately I'm the only one who's allowed to touch.
但不幸的是 只有我可以摸
I'm actually joking.
其实我在开玩笑
There's an alley out back where anything goes, if you guys are interested.
有条小巷里什么都可以做 如果有谁感兴趣
Nobody's interested?
没人感兴趣吗
You guys can take the dollar bills back out.
你们可以拿出钞票了
Where's Leslie?
莱丝莉人呢
Leslie is at a strip club
莱丝莉在脱衣舞俱乐部
looking at hot naked men who are not you.
看性感裸男 那人不是你
Why?
为什么
Women are complicated, man.
女人很复杂 伙计
Oh, my. There he is.
棒 他来了
There's my B.F.F., my big dog.
我的好基友 大忠犬
OK. Look, all right. I get it, all right?
听着 好吧 我懂
You're sad and you know that I'm moving out.
你很难过 知道我要搬走了
But I want to you know I'm not moving out of here, all right?
但我希望你知道我不会从这里搬走 好吗
For God's sakes.
毕竟
We're J-ball and D-tell.
我们就像贾贾和丹丹
There's always going to be a little J in you
你总是会有一丝贾贾
and a lot of "D" in me.
而我会很像丹丹
Well, we did it. That's the worst conversation of all time.
我们做到了 真是史上最烂对话
Don't even worry about it, man.
别担心 伙计
I'm not even bummed out that you're moving out. That's OK.
你搬走我也完全不烦恼 没问题
That's so weird because your pants are on fire
太怪了 你裤子都起火了
but you're a liar, liar.
但你还在说谎
I spent all day dividing up our stuff.
我花了一整天分开我们的东西
Most of it was pretty obvious.
大部分都很明显
All the makeup was... It's sunscreen! Alright?
化妆品都是... 那是防晒霜 好吗
Don't piss me off.
别惹我
Look. Just admit that you're sad.
你就承认自己很难过吧
Why don't you get off my butt?
你怎么不放开别烦我呢
Who am I, Kanye West?
难道我是坎耶·维斯特[说唱歌♥手]
I don't know what that means but let me ask you a question.
我不懂这什么意思 但允许我问个问题
Two weeks from now when you walk into that empty room and I'm not there,
两周后 你走入那间空房♥ 而我不在那里
what are you gonna do?
你会怎么样
I'm probably gonna be doing a lot of this.
我多半会做很多这样的动作
Because that's where I'm going to put my new Nordic Track.
因为你走了我才能放下跑步机
OK.
好吧
We need to stop them from fighting.
我们得阻止他们斗嘴
Yeah for sure. I agree.
我完全同意
Why don't you just call me when you have that figured out.
你想到办法了再打电♥话♥给我
Wait. I don't have your phone number. I know.
慢着 我没你手♥机♥号♥码 我知道
Bursk, do you have her number?
伯斯科 你有她号♥码吗
I don't have anyone's number.
我没任何人的号♥码
Get off your Nordic Track and talk to me.
下跑步机 跟我说话
What is that? Workout towel.
那是啥 运动毛巾
If you're going to be like this, maybe I should move out now.
如果你非得这样 那我还是赶紧搬走
You know what? Maybe you should.
你知道吗 搬走也好
Maybe I will.
我真要搬
Good. Great.
好 棒
Awesome! Fantastic.
超好 超棒
Superb! Marvellous.
极好 极棒
Stupendous Rosie.
超级好 棒呆
Awesome! Fantastic.
超好 超棒
Spectacular.
屌♥炸天
Keebler elf. Yippee!
奇宝[家乐氏卡♥通♥形象] 好嘞
Bellissimo.
贼棒嘞
This is actually good when they don't say anything.
他们不说话的时候还挺好的
It means they forgot what they were fighting about.
这意味着他们忘记了他们之前为什么吵
Moving out! Oh yeah!
我要搬出去 是啊
I'm moving out.
我要搬出去了
No, I'm moving out.
不 是我要搬出去
Yeah, you're moving out and I don't care.
随你便 我不在乎
That's really how you feel?
你真的是这么想的
You know what? I'll be gone by the morning. I hope you're happy.
知道吗 我明早就走 希望你开心了
No I don't get to do a door slam on me.
不 摔门离去的人不应该是你
I do a door slam on you.
我要摔门而去
This is my bar! That means I get the last - friggin' door slam.
这是我的酒吧 所以有资格摔门的人是我
Oh, yeah? What about this?!
是吗 那这样呢
What about this?!
这样呢
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah!
是啊
Moving out. Oh, yeah. Aha!
搬出去 对了
So, Trent wouldn't give the ring back?
这么说 特伦特不愿把戒指还回去
Tell me how that went down.
告诉我发生的事
It was dimly lit.
光线暗淡
Through the darkness I saw an Adonis.
在一片昏暗中我看到了一位美男子
He looked at me, I looked at him.
我们四目相对
His nipple went in my mouth. I loved it.
我口中含着他的茱萸 我爱死了
I can still picture it now.
这个画面仍在我脑海挥之不去
Brett, are you OK?
布雷特 你还好吗
Are we not doing flashbacks any more?
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表