剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
You know what?
我告诉你
We're going to get you that sweater back.
我们会把那件毛衣给你找回来的
Where is the last place you remember having it?
你记得最后一次穿着毛衣是在哪里
Ok, well the only place I went to was the gym.
之前我只去过健身房♥
Wait. Didn't you celebrate your workout at the pizza place?
慢着 可你之后不是去披萨店犒劳自己了吗
Hahaha, hush now Candice.
好好笑 快闭嘴 坎迪斯
Yeah, we should probably check the pizza place I think.
不过我们是该找找披萨店
This seems like the only pizza place in town
看来这是城里唯一的披萨店
where the crust is stuffed with...
这里的面饼里塞满了
sweaters.
毛衣
That doesn't even make...
你这根本就说不...
All right, Candice. Go time.
好了坎迪斯 该你上了
Please find out what her dream present will be.
拜托你一定要问出他最想要的礼物是什么
Uh, be smooth. Burski, trust the master.
委婉点 伯斯科 相信大♥师♥我吧
S'up girl!
咋着啊姐妹儿
Birthday girl.
过生日咧
Happy, happy.
乐呵乐呵
You birth-birth
你的生 生
Day, day, day, day, day, day, day.
生日 日 日 日日 日 日
Day, day.
日 日
Day Yo! Ok.
日呀 好吧
Snappy.
真潇洒
So if you weren't interested in a present... No present.
假设你对生日礼物感兴趣 别送礼物
I tried.
我尽力了
If it makes you feel better, Bursk,
如果能让你感觉好点 伯斯科
I know what I want for my birthday.
我可知道我的生日礼物想要什么
To be right here.
就在这里
Please tip.
捧个钱场
My name is Relentless.
我的名字是天地不怕
Uh, yeah, excuse me. Uh... Mr. Lentless.
打扰一下 怕怕先生
It turns out that you mistakenly found my friend's sweater.
看来是你碰巧捡了我朋友的毛衣
He needs it back so he can be an American.
他需要这件毛衣加入美国籍
No, bro I ain't doing that.
没门 哥们 我不还
Okay, well...
那好吧
We tried, Brett. Looks like you're going back to Britain.
我们尽力了布雷特 看来你得回英国了
No wait, you seem like a good dancer.
慢着 看样子你跳舞挺好
You do. I love the crew.
真的 我喜欢你的队友
Love the shoulders. Working on mine.
还有你这肩膀 我正在练肩膀
And I don't want lie to you to toot my own horn here. Beep-beep!
我不想跟你撒谎 也不想吹牛 但是呼
Been known to stomp a few yards. Ok?
在下也是会跳几步的
Anyway, listen, from one dancer to another,
总之 看在同是舞林人士的份上
can you just help us out? Sorry, dude.
能不能帮我们个忙 抱歉 哥们
Finders keepers. Justin, in the ancient world of combat
谁找到归谁 贾斯丁 上古对骂术中
that does make us "Losers weepers".
我们的确处在"谁丢谁倒霉"的不利地位
You know what dude? Check this out.
不如这样吧 哥几个
We challenge you it to a dance contest.
我们要向你们发起斗舞比赛
tomorrow at the bar, noon, alright?
明天正午在酒吧碰头
If you win you get to keep the sweater.
如果你赢 毛衣归你
If we win, we get to have it back.
如果我们赢 毛衣归我
But if you win also Justin will give you $100.
而且如果你赢了 贾斯丁会给你100块
Make it $500. Whoa, whoa what's happening?
加到500 慢着慢着 怎么个意思
Thanks Justin.
多谢了贾斯丁
We're on.
就这么定了
What are you insane?
你们疯了吗
Dude this is going to be a cakewalk, all right?
哥们 赢他们简直轻而易举好吗
Let's go Google "Dancing".
咱们先去谷歌♥"跳舞"
Where's your crew?
你的队友呢
Hey what's up?
可好啊
Turns out my crew is stretching to avoid injury. Duh.
我队友为了防止受伤正在拉伸呢
Novice. Hey, guys, come on out!
菜鸟 几位 上场了
Game time. Say hello to Danny's Boyz.
比赛开始 跟丹尼男孩问个好
Actually we have a couple of girls on the crew
严格来讲我们队中有几个女生
so we decide to call ourselves "Justin's Boys and Girls"
所以我们决定自称"贾斯丁男孩和女孩"
Okay, it's actually a terrible name.
这名字其实烂透了
Okay man. Look, all we need now is a fair and impartial judge
我们现在需要的是一位公正持中的裁判
to help with our dance battle.
好帮我们分出胜负
Ah, excuse me stranger.
打扰了 陌生人
Yes, my son?
怎么了 孩子
I was just busy writing a sermon about fairness and honesty.
我正在构思以公正诚实为主题的布道词
As luck would have it.
那真是太好了
Would you be able to take time out of your busy day
不知道您能不能百忙之中抽出点时间
and judge our dance battle?
给我们的斗舞比赛当裁判
Hmm you know, let me pray on it.
这样吧 我先祈祷祈祷
Good news, the boss says yes.
好消息 上头大老板点头了
All right.
很好
As God is our witness literally, let's do this.
有上帝为我们作证 真的作证 我们开始
Come on!
来吧
Your turn!
该你们了
You go!
你们来
You b-word!
你们几个贱♥人♥
Do I need to do anything else?
我还要做什么吗
No, no, no. You win.
不用 你们赢了
I mean none of us sprained anything.
我们没人扭伤啊
What do you think? How was our dancing?
你觉得呢 我们跳得怎样
Well, if I had to put it on a scale of one to ten,
一到十分 我给你们打分的话
I would say you guys were very, very white.
你们连分都没有吧
Brett, What are you doing?
布雷特 你在干什么
Your test is in 20 minutes. It doesn't matter.
二十分钟后你就测试了 无所谓了
I'm not going to pass, am I?
我过不了的 是吧
Donald Trump is going to become president
唐纳德·特朗普要当总统了
and throw me over his giant wall right into Mexico.
他要把我从他建立的高墙扔到墨西哥去
Hey dude, forget the sweater, man.
兄弟 别管那件毛衣了
You've been studying forever. You're going to be fine.
你一直在复习 你能行的
I don't think so, Danny.
我看不行 丹尼
Remember when you told me once that
还记得你跟我说过
if a really handsome guy with awesome hair caressed your face
如果一个发型不错的大帅哥轻柔地爱抚
in a tender way, you could do anything.
你的脸颊 你就能做到一切
Well dude, I'm here to tell you that
那我告诉你
none of that matters because I think you can do that on your own.
完全不用担心 因为你凭自己就能做到
Listen Danny, I'm not that easily manipulated, ok.
听着 丹尼 我没那么容易受人摆布
But by gum, you are right!
但天啊 你说得没错
I can do this on my own. Thank you, Danny.
我凭自己就能做到 谢谢 丹尼
'Murica!
美♥利♥坚♥
That was cool, man. Maybe you could help me?
太棒了 你能帮帮我吗
I want to get Leslie a birthday gift
我想给莱丝莉买♥♥份生日礼物
and I'm willing to spend every penny I have.
我愿意花光我每一分钱
Unfortunately for you a penny saved is a penny burned.
可对你来说 省一分就浪费一分
Cool man. I got to say I know that you and
好吧 我得说我知道
I know you that and I aren't the closest of friends and that's fine.
虽然我们不是最亲密的朋友 这没关系
I figure if I ever need you for something,
但我以为如果我有重要的事
that if it mattered would you come through.
需要你帮忙 你会帮我的
By gum, I guess I was wrong.
天啊 我想错了
What's wrong with Burski? Oh, you idiot.
伯斯科怎么了 你个傻瓜
Maybe he's a little pissed because to help Brett you formed a dance crew
他有点不爽吧 因为你为了帮布雷特组了舞团
and all he wants is a little help to get a gift for your sister.
而他只需要你帮点小忙 给你姐姐买♥♥礼物
I didn't do anything wrong, right?
我没做错什么吧
Maybe you're right. No! Stop it.
也许你说得没错 快停下
Doesn't work with me. Ok.
这招对我没用
Candice, can you please tell him what I said last night.
坎迪斯 请你告诉他我昨晚说的话
Look, it's totally normal for a grown man
成年男人在《奋斗的乔伊》结尾哭
to cry at end of the movie Joy.
是很正常的事
No.
不是
The other thing. What is the other thing I said last night?
另一句 我昨晚说的另一句话
Look it's totally normal for a grown man
成年男人在《奋斗的乔伊》开头哭
to cry the at beginning of the movie "Joy."
是很正常的事
Why don't I just do it? Why don't I, you just need to talk about—
我来说吧 你得说...
You didn't do anything. I don't know what you're talking about.
你啥都没做 我不知道你在说什么
Not in front of friends. Look, who knows?
别在朋友们面前说 谁知道呢
Maybe Burski is the best thing that could happen to Leslie
也许伯斯科就是莱丝莉的真命天子呢
and you won't even give him a chance.
你连机会都不给他
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表