剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
我们不玩闪回梗了
Anyway, I'm not giving up.
我是不会放弃的
We're going to get that diamond back.
我们一定会拿回那个钻石
How do you get at diamond out of a guy's mouth?
你怎么把钻石从一个男人的嘴里抠出来
How stupid can the guy be?
这男的得蠢成什么样
Let's just think. For a year I was Trent oregano dealer.
你想 我做了特伦特一年的调味品供应商
So you're telling me
你是说
that you want me to go flirt with Trent,
你希望我去和特伦特调情
rub up against his body...
贴近他的身体
take my hands and stroke them down his
举起手 用它们拂过他的
five, six, seven, eight abs.
五六七八块腹肌
No.No... I wasn't finished yet!
不 不 我还没说完呢
And then I'm gonna grope his perfect ass.
之后我会抓住他形状完美的臀部
I'm gonna make out with him.
我会和他亲热
And I'm gonna steal his diamond back with my tongue.
我要用我的舌头偷回他的钻石
Look, I'll do it.
听着 我去
I won't like it...
我不会很喜欢...
but I'm gonna love it!
但我绝对会很享受
Hey. Leslie.
莱丝莉
For real, I'm tired of pretending that we're not together.
说真的 我厌倦了假装我们不是一对
Listen, I know you said that we only went on one date together
听着 我知道你说过我们只约会过一次
but we've been on a lot of dates together.
但我们进行过很多约会
We spent the night at a bed and breakfast in Lake Michigan
我们在密歇根湖同睡了一张床也共享了早餐
and no, I didn't tell any of our friends about it
不 我没有对朋友们说过这件事
because you promised me not to.
因为你要我不要说的
But I guess they knew why anyway. Know why that is?
但我想他们知道原因 知道为什么吗
Because you actually did tell them?
因为你告诉他们了
Yeah.
没错
He takes pictures of you sleeping.
他拍了你睡觉时的照片
Completely shaved, huh?
你把毛都刮干净了是吧
I liked it.
我挺喜欢的
You know what? I'm not apologizing for it.
知道吗 我不会为此道歉的
I'm glad that us is a thing because honestly
我很高兴我们能成 因为说真的
I've been waiting for us to happen for like three years now.
我感觉我等这一刻已经等了三年了
And if you're embarrassed to be with me, that's fine.
如果你为我们在一起觉得羞愧 没关系
I could deal with that. No...
我可以接受 不...
Wait. Were you gonna kiss... OK.
等等 你要亲... 好吧
OK. Yeah. So we're good, yeah?
好吧 所以我们没事了是吗
I'm in. All right. Come here.
我同意 好的 过来
All right. I'll allow this.
这个我就忍♥了
But if you start making straining noises, we're breaking up.
如果你开始发怪声 我们就分手
We should go.
好的 我们该走了
I'm sure she's fine.
她肯定没事的
You're sure she's gonna move on?
你觉得她会释怀吗
She falls all the time. What do I care?
她经常摔来摔去的 我也不关心这个
What we need to be concerned about is getting that diamond back.
我们要关心的是拿回钻石
We need someone to kiss Trent.
我们要找人去亲特伦特
Can you do it? For Candace?
你能为了坎迪斯去做这件事吗
Oh no... I'm not into that kind of thing.
不 我对这种事不感...
Yep, that's Trent I'll do it.
对 这就是特伦特 我同意
I don't like seeing you all torn up like this.
我不想看见你这样难受
You know what?
知道吗
You know what we could do to cheer you up?
你知道我们该做什么事让你开心吗
Let's do that thing where we pretend that we're an old couple
我们像以前一样 假装是老夫老妻了
that's been married for like 50 years.
结婚五十年了
Okey? Come on.
好吗 来吧
I'm coming for you, stud-muffin.
我来找你了 美男
Hot wheels. Coming at you.
帅哥 我来了
Sweetie...
亲爱的
What's wrong?
怎么了
This usually gets me going.
通常这件事会让我性致盎然
My heart's just not in it.
但我现在没这心情
Guys. The fight with Danny is killing him.
大伙 他和丹尼的争吵让他难受死了
I know. Danny's been moping around all day.
丹尼也消沉了一整天了
Oh, please. Come on, they're grown men.
得了吧 他们都是成年人了
It's not like they're wandering around the streets all emotional
他们才不会像后街男孩90年代的mv里那样
like some Backstreet Boys video from the '90s.
在街头漫无目的地游荡
Let's do this, you oily donkey.
来吧 你这头浑身是油的驴
You're not wearing your diamond stud.
你没戴你的钻石舌钉
No. I just wear this for fun. I'm off duty, babe.
我戴它只是好玩 我下班了 亲爱的
Trent!
特伦特
What was that? I don't know.
什么情况 不知道
Do you work the alley by yourself?
你一个人在小巷里工作吗
This is the alley where anything goes.
在这个巷子里一切都有可能
OK. Charlotte said, uh,
好吧 夏洛特说
Trent has the diamond at his apartment.
特伦特把钻石带回公♥寓♥了
She wants to know if she should go sleep with him.
她想知道她是不是要为了拿戒指去睡他
Hold on. Wait.
等等
Excuse me. What?
等等 你说什么
No. Tell her no. Finally I got to make out with Adam.
告诉她不行 我终于能和亚当亲热了
I'm gonna text back: "only if you go before..."
我回她说 "除非你在那之前先..."
By the way, my legs...
顺便说一句 我的腿...
Nobody else hear that?
没人听到了吗
I'm all packed up.
我都收拾好了
Gonna head to the bar close early,
得去酒吧早点打烊
so we can all celebrate the engagement together.
这样我们就可以一起庆祝我的订婚
You are still welcome if you want to come.
如果你想来 也还是可以来的
Nah. I'm good.
不用了
All right. Well, if you, uh, if you change your mind,
好吧 如果你改主意了
just, you know, tell me.
就告诉我
What's wrong with you?
你吃错什么药了
All right. Yeah. OK. Spare me the lecture.
好了 省省你的说教
I already know what you're gonna say, alright?
我已经知道你要说什么了
So I'm just gonna fast forward through all the bull crap
我就替你快进掉那些
that you're about to...
陈词滥调
You should be happy for Justin. He's your...
"你该为贾斯丁高兴 他是你的..."
Oh. I'm so disappointed in you, Danny. Good night.
"丹尼 我真对你感到失望 晚安"
Let's get high and watch wrestling.
"我们去吸大♥麻♥看摔跤吧"
To be fair, that is what I say first thing in the morning.
平心而论 这的确是我一大早说的第一句话
Danny, Justin's your best friend. So?
丹尼 贾斯丁是你最好的朋友 所以呢
It's ok to be hurt that he's leaving.
他要走了你觉得受伤是可以的
Don't you understand that this is all a ruse on Justin's behalf?
你不懂吧 这就是贾斯丁的计策
He's not even really moving out.
他根本不会搬走
Look. All these boxes are empty. See?
瞧瞧 这些盒子都是空的 看见了吗
It's all of his khakis.
是他的卡其裤
I guess he really is moving out.
我想他真的要搬走了
Danny, I know how scary it can be to admit how you really feel.
丹尼 我知道承认你内心的感受有多可怕
I mean look how long it took me to admit
我是说 我花了很长时间
how I feel about Burski
才承认我对伯斯科的感觉
but now I can look you straight in the eyes
但我现在可以直视你的眼睛
and I can say "I like Burski"?
说 我喜欢伯斯科吗
You don't even realize you said that as a question.
你都不知道你在说问句
I really do?
真的吗
I like him. I do. Ok. I like him.
我喜欢他 真的 我喜欢他
OK? So now it's time for you
好吗 所以现在你该
to be honest about how you feel about Justin.
坦诚你对贾斯丁的感受了
Let me put this in a way you'll understand.
我给你解释一下吧
You've been an emotional grower.
你一直是个感情生长者
Now you need to be an emotional show-er.
现在你得做个感情展示者
I mean Justin's your best friend.
我是说 贾斯丁是你最好的朋友
Have you ever even told him that?
你跟他说过吗
No, but in my defence I have a really good reason not to.
没有 但我有个好理由
Why is that?
为什么
Because he wants me to so bad.
因为他很想让我说
I'm disappointed in you, Danny. Good night...
我对你很失望 丹尼 晚安
Oh. You want to get high and watch wrestling?
你想去吸大♥麻♥看摔跤吗
To Candace and Justin.
敬坎迪斯和贾斯丁
Cheers. Thank you.
干杯 谢谢
This is the happiest day of my life.
这是我人生中最开心的一天
Did he say happiest day or last day?
他说的是最开心还是最后啊
Babe, you can sulk about this whole Danny situation this whole time.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表