剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Globen.
很圆润
Globen? What does that mean?
很圆润 那是什么意思
Guys! Guys!
各位 各位
I heard all I need to hear,
我要听的我都听到了
and it all checks out.
你们说的都是真话
Does it, Shell?
真的吗 小谢
Yeah. I mean...of course, I trust you guys.
当然 我相信你们
Just bring it in, Justin.
来吧 贾斯丁
Wait a minute, he's going for a truth hug! Everyone!
等等 他要用拥抱让人说实话 大家小心
You know what, Shelly? I don't like this game.
等等 谢利 我不喜欢这游戏
He's got Candace!
他抓住了坎迪斯
Don't speak! Pray for me...
别说话 为我祈祷
Candace, was there no robbery, was there?
坎迪斯 并没有人抢劫 对吗
You all made it up.
是你们编出来的
No, of course, Shell, we were just trying to help you out! Come on!
当然没有 拜托小谢 我们只是想帮你
I can't believe you two. You guys made me look like a damn fool!
我真不敢相信 你俩让我看起来像个傻瓜
All right, come on, Shelly. You don't have to move out.
拜托谢利 你不用搬出去的
Yes, I do. You violated my trust
我非搬不可 你们辜负了我的信任
and you turned me into a charity case.
你们搞的像我求你们给我施舍似的
I'm sorry, but throwing a huge Teddy bear at me
我很抱歉 朝我扔大号♥的泰迪熊
is not going to hurt me, okay?
可没法对我造成什么伤害 好吗
What?! Was that my computer?
那是我的电脑吗
How am I supposed to look any of you in the eyes again?
你们要我以后怎么直视你们
Anyone have an answer to that?
有人知道答案吗
Anyone?
有吗
I made this.
这是我亲手做的
Shelly, we were just trying to help you, man.
谢利 伙计 我们只是想帮你
Look... You don't understand, Danny.
听着 你不明白 丹尼
My dad was a taker, all right?
我爸爸就是个伸手党
He took from everybody, friends, family, me.
他向所有人索取 朋友 家人 我
The best gift I ever got were two tickets to Wrestlemania
我收到的最好的礼物是两张摔跤狂热赛的票
and he took them and he scalped them.
他抢走了 拿去倒卖♥♥了
You should never do that to a kid.
怎么能对一个孩子做这种事
Oh, I was 26.
当时我二十六岁了
But that's not the point. The point is I promised
但这不是重点是 重点是 我承诺过
I would never be a charity case like him
我永远不会像他那样索取别人的施舍
and that's why I don't need anybody's help.
所以我不需要任何人的帮助
Look, uh, we all understand that,
听着 我们都理解
but the problem is you let this guy in your life, okay?
但问题是你让这个人闯入了你的生活
What he does is he changes things, right?
他这个人就是会改变别人
He changed me into a guy that cares about his friend,
他让我变成了一个会关心朋友的人
and I hate him for that.
我也因此恨他
To be totally honest
说实话
I'm a little upset with you for Bretting the situation.
你"布雷特"了这件事 我有点难过
Bretting?
"布雷特"
What is it?
这是什么意思
It means to take a minor issue like nicknames
意思是把明明是一件小事 比如绰号♥
and having your friends stay with you and
或是朋友和你住
turn it into an emotional mess like a 13-year-old girl.
却像个十三岁的姑娘似的反应过激
I love it.
我爱死了
The bottom line is you always help us out and now it's your turn.
归根结底你总是帮助我们 现在轮到你了
And that doesn't make you a charity case.
这并不是说你就是一个索要别人施舍的人
That makes you one of us. Yeah, man.
这说明你是我们的一份子 是啊伙计
You either let your pride get in the way or you don't.
你要么死要面子硬撑下去 要么不要这样
I'm sorry, guys.
我很抱歉 大伙儿
I just don't want the room, okay?
我就是不想住这儿 好吗
Really? I thought you might say that.
是吗 我就觉得你会这么说
Hey, Shell, you want to know why people tell the truth in your hugs?
小谢 知道为什么被你拥抱的人会说实话吗
Because you're so loving they can't help but do it.
因为你充满爱意 他们情不自禁
Let's see how you like it. Come on, guys.
看看你怎么觉得吧 来吧 大伙儿
Danny, you have to get in on this, too.
丹尼 你也得参与进来
Oh, come on! Fine!
拜托 好吧
Now...
现在...
Now tell the truth. Tell the truth.
现在说实话 说实话
Now do you really not want the room
你是真的不想住这里呢
or are you too stubborn and embarrassed to take it?
还是因为你固执又难为情 不肯住
Oh, yes. I'm being too stubborn.
是的 我是太固执了
Okay, fine, and if you just go up there and stay up there
好吧 如果你去楼上 住下来
and if we promise not to mention it, would that be cool with you?
我们发誓永远不提这茬 你可以接受吗
Yes, I will.
我可以
Are you copping a feel of my butt with your hand?
你是在乘机用手摸我的屁♥股♥吗
Oh, you better believe it.
当然是我
Whose butt am I squeezing? Don't worry about it.
那我在捏谁的屁♥股♥ 别在意
Well, I guess I'll just gather my things and head on up to my room.
那我就收好我的东西 回房♥间去了
And guys, thank you for being such good friends.
大伙儿 谢谢你们 你们真是太好了
So you guys want to hang around and drink for a little bit
你们想消磨时间喝喝小酒呢
or should we leave before mom starts to cry?
还是在"贾妈"哭之前我们快点撤
When I look around this room,
当我环顾这个房♥间
I see people growing and changing together.
我看到了大家在这里改变 共同成长
I know you see it too.
我知道你也看出来了
Come on.
来吧
All right, I'm gonna go. See you guys later!
我要走了 回见
See you later! Bye!
回见 再见
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表