剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
something real could happen.
终有一日可以和她终成眷属
You're so lucky that you don't have to wait.
你很幸运 你不用守候
Don't, don't miss your chance, man.
别错失良机 伙计
Never speak of this moment.
别和任何人提这件事
I kissed your sister.
我吻了你的姐姐
Thank you again for hosting my party at your friend's bar.
再次谢谢你在你朋友的酒吧举办我的派对
You're welcome.
不用谢
Doug, will you go settle up with the bartender?
道格 你能跟酒保结下账吗
And make sure you give him a big tip.
别忘了好好"奖赏"他一下
Oh, he already did.
他已经奖赏过了
Good one, Shelly.
说得好 谢利
Suzy, Justin here has something he'd like to say to you.
苏西 贾斯丁有话想对你说
You're up.
你给我上
Um, hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Suzy, when you and...
苏西 当你和...
Okey. When you and Doug go out for ice cream,
当你和道格出去买♥♥冰淇淋吃
alright, you split a hot fudge sundae,
点一份巧克力圣代一起吃的时候
do you get it with all the works,
你会把所有配料都加上吗
you know... all the whipped cream, the sprinkles? The nuts?
鲜奶油 巧克力碎片 坚果之类的
No, Doug hates nuts.
不 道格讨厌坚果[睾丸]
You see, that's where you're wrong.
你看 这你就错了
Okay! I'm going to borrow him for one second.
好了 我借走他一会儿
You know that old saying if you can't say anything nice,
有句老话不是说 如果你狗嘴里吐不出象牙
let your boss marry a gay guy.
就别废话 让老板嫁给基佬
Oh, hey, Charlotte. Good, you're still here.Uh, can we talk?
夏洛特 太好了你还在 我们能谈谈吗
Sure, let me just say bye to my friends here.
当然可以 让我先和我的朋友道别
You guys, I'm gonna...
二位 我要...
Hey Suzy. Good to see you again.
你好 苏西 很高兴再次见到你
So, by the way, cool move bringing the hot guy to your party
顺便 为了我朋友布雷特把帅哥带来你派对
for my friend, Brett.
真是太贴心了
You guys...You guys old friends or what?
你们...你们是老朋友还是什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well...I'm...I'm just wondering how you know Brett 's boyfriend.
我只是好奇你是怎么认识布雷特的男朋友的
What?
你说什么
No. No, Danny, no boyfriend.
不 不 丹尼 哪有什么男朋友
Oh, gotcha, gotcha. Right. Uh... Message received.
明白 了解 明白你的意思了
How long have you known the guy who Brett is having sex with?
你和布雷特的炮♥友♥认识多久了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I feel like I'm being very clear.
我觉得我说得很清楚了
He had sexual intercourse with him.
他和他发生过性行为
And I'm wondering how you know him.
我很好奇你们是怎么认识的
You're gay? Are you kidding me?
你是基佬 开什么玩笑
Whoa, whoa, whoa, lady. It is 2015. Okay?
这位女士注意一下 现在可是2015年
Give me one good reason why
有本事你找个合情合理的理由解释
he can't have hot sex with that man over there.
他为什么不能和那个男人销魂地来上一发
Because he's my fiancé.
因为他是我的未婚夫
That's actually a really good reason.
这个理由倒是真的很合情合理
Bye, Suze.
再见 苏西
Love you, mean it.
爱你 么么哒
Good job.
干得漂亮
Wow, guys, you know what, I'm glad that this happened
大伙 我还挺庆幸发生了这种事的
because people should know what they're getting into
因为人们在开始一段感情之前
before they start a relationship.
应该搞清楚他们要面临的是什么
So, yeah, for Suzy maybe that means that
或许对于苏西而言 这意味着
she needs to decide if she wants to marry a guy
她要下定决心想想她是不是想要
who is fine with kissing other guys' pipis.
和一个愿意亲吻别的男人的私处的男人结婚
Yes, and for you, Danny, it means deciding whether or not
没错 丹尼 对你而言 这意味着决定
you're grown up enough to date my awesome friend
你是否足够成熟 愿意与我碰巧有个小孩的
who just so happens to have a child.
超级无敌棒的朋友约会
You know, if it was up to me,
如果是我的话
I'd ask her out again. But, you're too chicken.
我一定会再约她出去 但你胆子太小了
You're the best, Danny.
你最棒了 丹尼
Thanks, voice inside Danny's head.
谢了 丹尼内心的声音
Listen, I'm sorry I uh... I chickened out the first time,
听着 抱歉 我之前临阵退缩了
and I'd love another chance if you're up for it.
如果你愿意的话 请再给我一次机会
I'd love to take you out for some pizza later.
我想过会儿带你去吃披萨
Sorry, you blew it.
抱歉 你错失良机了
Just kidding, I was just pretending I had some self esteem. Let's go!
开玩笑的 我在假装我还有自尊心 走吧
Mama Boogie!
一起摇摆吧
Yep. I knew this would all work out.
没错 我就知道一切都会好的
Hey, no you didn't, all right.
得了吧 你才不知道呢
Choir!
唱诗班准备
Nailed it.
完美
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表