剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
just in time to get the hell out of here.
正好提包走人
I'm on the way to the airport, who wants a ride?
我要去机场 谁要搭车
Happy holidays, everyone.
各位 节日快乐
I love how things just work out perfectly on Christmas.
我就喜欢圣诞时一切都会顺利圆♥满♥的魔力
Well, it looks like it's just you and me.
看来只有我们两个人了
Hey, man. So I just realized
伙计 我才意识到
we all just forgot your Christmas party.
我们都忘了你举办了圣诞派对
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
I mean, it's not like I'm spending Christmas Eve alone
我才没有在昏暗酒吧的储物室里
in a storage room above a dark bar.
孤零零地过圣诞呢
Yeah, that's fair. Look, everyone's already taken off
是我活该 听着 大家都走了
but I've got a couple of hours to kill
但我几个小时内都没事干
so can I at least buy you a beer?
至少让我请你喝杯啤酒给你赔罪吧
Come on.
来吧
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
You all came!
你们都来了
I don't have to damn you all to hell anymore.
我不用再诅咒你们全♥家♥死♥光♥了
Yeah. We all changed our plans.
我们都改行程了
Shell, look at your face.
小谢 你笑得像花一样
My Christmas wish came true.
我的圣诞愿望实现了
I just want everyone to be happy.
我希望大家都能幸福快乐
That reminds me though, I want to hear everyone's Christmas wishes.
你提醒我了 我想听听大家的圣诞愿望
My wish is that someone would stop pretending
我的愿望是 某些人能不再自欺欺人
like that kiss didn't mean something
假装那个明显有着别样含义的吻
when it so clearly did mean something.
对她而言什么意义都没有
Okay, then... Well, I wish that you would understand
那么 我的愿望是 你能理解
that sometimes a woman needs time to process something.
有时候女人需要时间来整理情绪
And especially around the holiday
尤其是在假期前后
where she's overwhelmed about her job, her mom, her dad,
当她为工作 为父母亲烦心不已
her red, her workout schedule, Adele...
再加上财政赤字 工作时间 阿黛尔...
Brett, refill!
布雷特 上酒
So yeah, you know,
所以 或许你说得对
maybe that something did mean something to somebody
某些事或许在某个人心里起了波澜
but that somebody doesn't know what that is yet, so...
但那个人还不知道那波澜意味着什么
All right.
好吧
Well, after that debacle,
听了那堪称灾难的自白
I definitely don't want to hear any more Christmas wishes.
我绝对不想再听什么圣诞愿望了
And that's my Christmas wish.
这就是我的圣诞愿望
All right. All right. All right.
知道了 知道了 放手
Look, I know I always joke around,
听着 我知道我总没个正经
but if I'm going to be honest with you guys.
但我要和你们说点真心话
This has been the time of my life
和你们在一起
hanging out with you and, I love you.
是我生命最美好的时光 我爱你们
Yep, you know what? I'm with Danny.
我同意丹尼的话
Sometimes it's really hard being so far away from home,
有时候 背井离乡真的很难受
but I never thought I would have a job
但我从没想过我能找到一份工作
where I get to just hang out with my friends every day.
让我能每天都和我的朋友聚在一起
I hear you brother. I mean summer, fall, winter, spring,
我懂你 我们走过了春夏秋冬
I just hope we get to do this for a few more seasons.
我只希望我们能多走过几季[多演几季]
But I will also say that 20 years from now
但我要说 二十年以后
when I'm fat, bald and divorced,
当我胖了 秃顶了 还离婚了的时候
I'm gonna look back and realize it's the best time of my life.
我会回顾往昔 意识到这是我生命中最好的时刻
What about you, Shell?
你呢 小谢
I'm glad you asked, buddy. You know,
很高兴你问了 兄弟
it just seems like the world is in a dark place lately, you know?
最近世界好像处处阴云密布
Everywhere you look, people are kind of scared.
在世界各地你都能看到人们惊惧的脸
So I think I've got three Christmas wishes.
我想我有三个圣诞愿望
The first will be for just to hold on to hope, no matter what.
第一 希望我们不管怎样都能心怀希望
The second will be there's just more love in this world.
第二 希望世间能有更多爱
And the third would be for that Star Wars movie not to suck.
第三 希望《星球大战》新电影不是烂片
No. I can not take it.
不 我承受不了那种痛
You guys are the best, I love you guys. Come here.
你们最好了 我爱你们 过来
Oh, my god, you guys are such bitches.
天啊 你们真是娘死了
Get over here, you new girl. Come on.
过来 你这个新来的 快点
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表