剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
And, Justin, I just wanted to be sexy for you.
贾斯丁 我只是想为你变得性感
What? Are you kidding me? You're the sexiest girl alive.
你说什么呢 你是世上活着的最性感的姑凉
Danny, you need to be more like Candace.
丹尼 你应该像坎迪斯学学
You should call vaginas "woo-woos"?
你是指把阴♥道♥叫做"小妹妹"
No. She never gives up.
不 她从不放弃
That's the difference between good couples and bad couples.
这就是好情侣和坏情侣之间的区别
Good couples keep trying. That's right.
好的情侣总会不断尝试 没错
And I'm gonna keep trying. Next up, sexy lip bite.
我也要继续尝试 看我的 性感咬唇
Look, Charlotte, get over here. Come here.
听着 夏洛特 来 过来
I remember once you said that
我记得你以前说过
your favorite scene from any romantic movie is "the Notebook",
你最喜欢的是爱情电影《恋恋笔记本》里的片段
when Ryan Gosling kisses
电影里莱恩·高斯利在雨中
that big forehead girl in the rain.
亲吻了那个宽脑门的姑娘
I just, uh, mh-hm...
我只是...
Hey, Brett, you got any rain for us?
布雷特 你能降点雨吗
I can give you a little bit of Sprite.
我可以给你们降点雪碧
Come here.
过来呀
Okay, listen, I know that...
听着 我知道...
I know that I can be annoying sometimes but uh...
我知道有的时候我很讨人厌 但...
Yeah. Yeah, I know, I know.
是啊 我知道的
But I just want to tell you I really, really like dating you.
但我只想告诉你 我真的很喜欢和你在一起
And that's how you make love.
这才是爱抚
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表