剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
亲爱的 你一直对丹尼的事很生气
Now I know that you said you want to do whatever you want
我知道你说你想尽一切努力
to make me happy.
来让我开心
If you want to make me happy,
如果你真想让我开心
you go out there and you get Danny.
那你就去找丹尼
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Good for you.
真不错
Guys, I'm here. Where's Justin?
各位 我来了 贾斯丁呢
You just missed him.He went out looking for you.
你错过他了 他出去找你了
Aw crap. Let me go see if I can catch him.
该死 我看看能否追上他
Well, look like those guys will never...
看来他们永远不会...
Burski. I got the text. Where's Danny?
伯斯科 我收到短♥信♥了 丹尼呢
Danny just left.
丹尼刚走
Damn it.
该死
And wait for it.
等着吧
Hey, Shelly, I just got your text that Justin is here.
谢利 我刚收到你的短♥信♥说贾斯丁在这里
But I also saw him run right past me.
但我也看见他从我身边跑过
Which one should I trust?
我该相信谁
Yeah, I'll go get him.
我去找他
I love you. I have to tell you this.
我爱你 我得跟你说
And I know you don't like this sappy stuff.
我知道你不喜欢这些蠢话
You're going to act like you don't care.
你会表现得你不在乎
Alright you know what? Look, stop. Let me go first, OK?
好吧 你先别说了 让我先说
It's only fair.
这样才公平
Shelly, why don't you tell him where I was while I go wash up?
谢利 我去梳洗时你告诉他我在哪里吧
Oh, I'd love to.
我很乐意
Gather around, everybody, and hear the tale.
大家围过来吧 听听故事
Now when I told Danny we couldn't get your ring back...
我告诉丹尼我们要不回你的戒指时
he took it upon himself to go back to the strip club
他自己去了脱衣舞俱乐部
and get it from Trent.
找特伦特要了回来
But when he got there,
但他过去时
Trent and Kevin were so nervous
特伦特和凯文好紧张
because there was some big league stripper scouts there
因为那里有一流的脱衣舞童子军
from the biggest area in the world.
来自世界上最大的地方
That's right, Will, Tampa.
没错 威尔 坦帕
You know about strip clubs.
你了解脱衣舞俱乐部的
I know you. I seen you at the club.
我知道你 我在俱乐部见过你
Now the problem was that they didn't have a third dancer,
问题是 他们没有第三个舞者
and what happened next,
接下来发生的事
is gonna go down in male stripper history.
要记录在脱衣舞男历史上
Guys, if we die tonight,
各位 如果我们今晚死了
I just want the world to know we died doing what we love.
我想让全世界知道我们死时做着自己爱的事情
Yeah. I don't really want the world or anyone
我不想让全世界或者任何人
to ever know that I was here, but.
知道我在这里 但是
Also why would we die? Can I interrupt for a second?
而且我们为什么会死啊 我能打断一下吗
I just want to say that I love both of you guys.
我只是想说 我喜欢你俩
Trent more than I did before.
我比以前更爱特伦特
OK. Well, just so you know, I hate both of you.
好吧 告诉你们一下 我讨厌你俩
Do you want any oil before we start?
开始前你想在身上抹油吗
No. Please, I... that wasn't in the script.
不要 拜托 剧本里没写
Sounds like we're ready to go. Let's get started.
我们好像准备好了 开始吧
Three, two, one. Hit it!
三二一 开始
None of my moves are sexual. I apologize.
我的所有动作都不性感 我道歉
Wow! Yeah, wow.
哇 是啊 哇
That was an amazing story.
那故事真棒
Hey, Danny. You have to tell us if you got the ring back
丹尼 等你从卫生间回来
when you get back from the bathroom.
你得告诉我们你是不是拿回了戒指
Hey, yeah. OK. Just give me a few seconds.
给我几秒钟时间
Flashbacks are exhausting. Hell, yeah.
情景再现是很累的 是啊
So look. The stripper scouts turned out that they loved us.
脱衣舞童子军原来很喜欢我们
And so did the audience. So...
观众也是 所以
Anyway. OK, well.
总之 好吧
Really likes improv. Anyway.
真的很喜欢即兴发挥啊 总之
One summer mommy had to work for ones.
有年夏天妈妈得做连体衣呢
OK. Well, look, I basically,
好吧 基本上
since I got Trent back to Tampa,
既然我让特伦特成功回到了坦帕
he agreed to give me this.
他同意给我这个
What's that junky old piece of crap?
这个垃圾是什么
My grandma's wedding ring. It's so pretty!
我祖母的婚戒 好美啊
Thank you so much for doing that for me.
多谢你为我这样做
I didn't just do it for you.
我不仅仅是为了你
I did it for my best friend.
我是为了我最好的朋友
Did you just call me your best friend?
你刚说我是你最好的朋友吗
Yes, I did.
是的
I don't think I want that anymore, but
我觉得我不想要那样了 但是
you need to try that.
你得试试
Look, I already know you're my best friend
我已经知道你是我最好的朋友
even though that pissed me off quite a bit.
虽然那有点让我生气
But I need to know if you'd be willing to be my best man.
但我需要知道你是否愿意做我的伴郎
Of course.
当然啦
Baby bird.
小小鸟
Let's get married, huh?
我们结婚吧 好吗
Well, summer, fall but definitely not this season.
夏天 秋天 但绝对不是这一季
Hey, buddy.
哥们
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表