剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
听着老兄 我们中的任何一个都可以
Candace that their relationships die out after five months
告诉坎迪斯他们的恋情撑不过五个月
or it is much riskier dating a friend.
或是和朋友约会风险更大
But no-one said anything
但我们什么都没说
because sometimes being a good friend
因为有的时候 一个好朋友
is in the things you don't say.
要把一些话藏在心里
I'm the worst.
我最差劲了
I feel so bad about what I did.
我好难过 做了那种事
Aw, Les, it'll grow back.
莱丝 头发会长回来的
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那么做
Leslie, you have a boyfriend.
莱丝莉 你有男朋友的
Every time I see you, you make some crude comment
我每次见到你 你都会对做些赤♥裸♥裸的评价
about how great my body is or how hot I am.
比如我身材多好 比如我多火♥辣♥
Do you have any idea how that feels like?
你知道那让我有种什么样的感觉吗
It's awesome.
很爽
You know what...I just even when I wake up
即使是当我醒过来
feeling crappy about myself, I know you are here to pick me up
觉得自己一无是处 我知道还有你让我鼓起勇气
and I know it is so so selfish
我知道这样非常非常自私
but I guess I was just afraid of losing that.
我想我只是害怕失去这一切
Leslie, you're not gonna lose that.
莱丝莉 你不会失去我的
I mean... you're with Mike, I know,
我知道你和麦克在一起
but I really believe we are gonna end up together.
我真的觉得我们最后会在一起的
Do you...
你...
Do you know that every girl that I'm with
你知不知道 和我在一起的每个女孩
is just practice for you?
都只是在你之前拿来练手的
Bursk, that's so sweet.
伯斯科 你真好
And can you just end that thought right there without ruining it?
你能不能就此打住 别毁了这感觉
Yeah, I can, however...
我能 但是...
I don't really want to.
我不太想就此打住
Leslie, you see if I've dated enough girls
莱丝莉 如果我和足够多的女孩交往过
I will be so much better at sex for you.
我在性事方面的技巧肯定会提升很多
I mean, I'm practicing alone but it's just not the same.
我也有在一个人练着 但这不一样
And we're back.
又回到原点了
Look, I called Karli.
听着 我打电♥话♥给卡莉了
I told her how great you are and this is all my fault.
我告诉她你很好 这都是我的错
She wants you to drop by.
她要你去看看她
And... I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Leslie, I never told you
莱丝莉 我一直没告诉你
I actually really like your haircut.
其实我真的很喜欢你的新发型
I think it compliments your eyes
我觉得它衬出了你的眼睛
and makes you look even more beautiful.
让你看起来更美了
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, I'll call you back.
我回头跟你打电♥话♥
Hey uh, I'm glad you're here. We gotta talk.
很高兴你来了 我们得谈谈
Danny, what do you want?
丹尼 你想怎么样
Look uh, you know that gross word
你知道那个恶心的词吧
that you're supposed to use if you feel really badly
当你伤了你朋友的心 觉得很糟糕时
about hurt your best friend's feelings?
该用的那个
Apologize?
道歉吗
Ouch. Yeah, that's the word.
对 就是这个词
Look, when I was a younger, when I was a kid I hated
我还是个孩子的时候
using that word because it made me feel weak.
就很讨厌用这个词 因为它让我感觉很弱小
You know? So my mom let me
所以我妈说我可以
substitute the name of my favorite "Star Wars" Character.
用我最爱的星战角色来代替这个词
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这事
Because Justin, I want you to know from the bottom of my heart
因为 贾斯丁 我想告诉你 我真心实意地
I Chewbacca.
楚巴卡
I really do, I can't Chewbacca enough...
真的 我怎么楚巴卡都不够...
I want you to know and I'm asking you,
我想告诉你 并要求你
please in all seriousness accept my Chewbacca.
请认真地接受我的楚巴卡
You're an idiot. Dude, I just want you to
你是个蠢货 哥们 我只是想
be happy man. I want you to be happy.
让你开心 我想让你开心
And look, be selfish for once. Okay?
自私一次吧 好吗
Candace, you know that she likes you
坎迪斯 你知道她喜欢你
so go convince her to go for it.
所以去说服她这样做
I wish I could. But Candace is right, you know?
真希望我可以 但是坎迪斯说得对
It's too much of a risk for her. I can't force her into something
她太冒险了 我不能强迫她
like that. I care about her too much.
做这种事 我太关心她了
Okay man, Fine. I'll just uh I'll leave you to it.
好吧 我就让你好好思考了
I want to let you know I'm going to go on record,
我想告诉你 我要公开声明
I think you're making a huge Jar Jar Binks.
我觉得你犯了个巨大的佳佳·宾克斯[错误]
Yeah, perfect, let me call you back.
很好 我回头给你打电♥话♥
Stop calling me.
别给我打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I'm in the middle of something.
我在忙着呢
Thank you. Okay, bye. Great. I don't... Bye
谢谢 好 再见 好
I'm going to have to change my number.
我得换号♥码了
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么呢
Watching Candace and Justin steal stolen glances at each other.
看着坎迪斯和贾斯丁偷偷看着对方
Alright, how long is this supposed to last?
好吧 这要持续多久
Well, if the past two hours are any indication, forever.
如果过去的两个小时是个迹象的话 那就是永远
And now everyone's gonna have to watch this all year long.
现在每个人一整年都得看这一幕了
I love a good "Will they, won't they."
我喜欢"他们会 他们不会"
It worked great on "Cheers" and "Friends."
在《欢乐酒店》和《老友记》里都很不错
Come on man, I love "Friends." Stop with the spoilers!
拜托 我喜欢《老友记》 别剧透了
Don't ruin it for me. Ross and Rachel end up together.
别毁了这部剧 罗斯和瑞秋最后在一起了
Damn it!
该死
Which one's Rachel?
瑞秋是谁
Any of us watching this
任何观看的人
knows they're gonna end up together eventually.
都知道他们最后会在一起的
Yep, but thanks to Danny we have to wait.
是的 但是多亏丹尼 我们得等了
This could easily last all winter.
这可能持续一整个冬天
You mean that we have to sit here
你是说我们一整季都得坐在这里
and watch this repetitive junk all season?
看着相同的一幕吗
Dude, everyone I can't take this anymore.
哥们 我接受不了了
Hey Candace, guess what?
坎迪斯 猜猜怎么着
At first I thought it was Justin's fault
一开始我觉得你俩没在一起
that you two didn't wind up together because uh,
是贾斯丁的错 因为
he was too much of a jerk and wuss to not push you into it.
他是个混♥蛋♥和懦夫 不敢跟你在一起
He always puts other people before himself.
他总是先考虑别人
Yeah, I know, it's his worst quality
我知道 这是他最糟糕的特点
and I'm trying to break him of it.
我在努力让他摆脱这一点
But, none of that matters actually
但那一切都不重要了
because It turns out it's not his fault. It's your fault.
因为原来那不是他的错 而是你的错
I don't care that it hurts your feelings
我要叫你胆小鬼了 坎迪斯
that I call you a chicken Candace, because that's what you are.
我不管那会不会伤害你的感情 因为你就是这种人
You are a huge chicken. And I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings
你是个胆小鬼 如果伤害了你 我很抱歉
Actually, you know what?
实际上 你知道吗
I'm not gonna Chewbacca if it hurts your feelings.
如果这伤害了你 我不会楚巴卡的
I don't Chewbacca, I don't Chewbacca at all.
我不会楚巴卡 我一点也不会楚巴卡
I'm not a chicken, Danny.
我不是胆小鬼 丹尼
You know what? That's the funny thing about chickens,
这就是胆小鬼有趣的一面
you can't really convince them about anything.
你没法说服他们做事
You can't You've got to force them into stuff
你必须逼迫他们做事
So, I've got an idea.
所以 我有个主意
You know what my cheesiest move is to pick up gr girls?
你知道我泡妹子最俗气的一招是什么吗
Is it the way you dress like you're my age
是就算你跟我爸差不多大
even though you're closer to my dad's age?
你还穿得跟我差不多大吗
Okay, stop guessing, I'm just going to tell you actually, uh...
别猜了 我其实打算告诉你的
So, the cheesiest move is called the chemistry test.
最俗气的一招叫做火花测试
Funny thing about the chemistry test is that it's very real. OK?
火花测试有趣的一点是 它很真实 好吗
Now, when you have a connection with someone and you like them
你跟别人很来电 你喜欢他
and you get into their personal space, really close
你就闯入他的私人空间 离得很近
I mean really close you can't not kiss them.
我是说 非常近 你肯定会亲他
What if we don't kiss?
如果我们不接吻呢
Then I guess, you're probably not meant to be together anyway.
那我猜你俩也不适合在一起了
Oh, this is suspenseful.
真有悬念
Danny, I thought you're the one who said that if...
丹尼 我觉得是你说过 如果
Yeah, "If it doesn't work out,
如果我俩分手了
then you know what, you may not be close
那你可能跟我们
with us anymore." And that's true.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表