剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Oh yeah.
这句啊
Just think about that.
你好好想想
You don't deserve to be part of this dance crew.
你不配成为舞团一员
Your uniform, sir.
制♥服♥出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Now I'm going to make an introduction
我现在得介绍
in my new American friend: Brett!
我新的美国朋友 布雷特
Way to go, citizen! Thank you.
真棒 美国公民 谢谢
Cool. What are you going to do first? Get diabetes or buy a gun?
真酷 你准备先干什么 得糖尿病还是买♥♥枪
I know. I'm so excited.
是吧 我好兴奋
It sounds corny but this truly is a great country.
虽然很俗 但这真是个好国家
Oh, it truly is.
确实是
Even if we don't nominate a single black person for an Oscar.
就算不给一个黑人提名奥斯卡奖项也是
Hey, congrats, man.
恭喜你 兄弟
But I hope you're not the only success story
但我希望你不是唯一成功的人
because I finally found what to get Leslie for her birthday.
因为我终于买♥♥好给莱丝莉的生日礼物了
Oh, cashmere scarf. This feels so expensive.
羊绒围巾 手感好贵啊
Oh, look at me. I'm a rich person.
看看我 我是富婆
Mmm, cocktails, caviar.
鸡尾酒 鱼子酱
Health insurance.
医疗保险
That's a great gift, Bursk. Well done. She'll love it.
礼物不错 她会喜欢的
Les is going to hate that gift.
莱丝不会喜欢那个礼物
Look. Leslie's ex-husband used to get
莱丝莉的前夫过去总是
her really expensive gifts whenever he messed up.
在他出轨的时候给她买♥♥贵重礼物
He'd be like, "Sorry, I slept with your book club."
他会说 "抱歉 我睡了你的书友"
Here's a watch and also binoculars.
给你块表 还有望远镜
So any time she gets an expensive gift
所以她收到贵重礼物时
she's reminded of that time in her life.
会让她想起那段日子
Look, if you really want to get in good with my sister,
如果你真想讨好我的姐姐
then uh, give her this candy necklace.
那就送她这个糖果项链
I'm just supposed to believe that this is good.
我该相信这个不错吗
Guess you're going to have to decide on
那你得想好
whether or not you believe I'm your friend.
要不要相信我是你朋友
Hey, Les. I know you said you didn't want to do this,
莱丝 我知道你说了你不想这样
but I notice that you have been a little blue.
但我发现你最近有些不开心
Uh, I kinda got you a birthday gift. I hope you like it.
所以我要送你份生日礼物 希望你喜欢
You got me a, candy necklace?
你要送我 糖果项链
I love it!
我超爱
When I was a kid and I get bummed
我小时候不开心
like when my mom was being lame or
比如我妈出丑了
my dog died I used to bike down to Market Street and buy one of these.
或者我狗死了 我就骑车去市场街买♥♥一条
Who could stay bummed out
当你能吃自己的装扮时
when you can eat what you're wearing?
你还有什么不开心的呢
Thanks, Bursk.
谢谢 伯斯科
Hey, you want to take me out on a belated birthday dinner?
你想带我出去吃迟来的生日晚餐吗
Yeah. We got to stop by somewhere first,
行 但我们得先去个地方
so I have to pawn off a cashmere scarf first.
我才能退掉羊绒围巾
I guess technically it could be our first date.
我想这算是我们第一次约会吧
Sure. Why not?
行 当然了
Listen, don't make a big deal out of this, ok?
听着 别小题大做 好吗
**Ooh, say can you see*
*说你能看到
God bless Danny Burton!
天佑丹尼·伯顿
God bless the United States of America.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
And if this show gets picked up for another season
如果这剧续订下一季
then God bless the National Broadcast Company!
那就天佑电视台
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表