剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
and they invited me back stage
他们邀请我去了后台
and after that they literally apologized to me
之后他们对我道歉
about naming the song "Everybody Hurts".
因为他们给那首歌♥取名为《大家都会受伤》
Yeah, they were like "Hey man,
他们说 哥们
look, we actually thought when we wrote the song
听着 我们写歌♥的时候觉得
that literally everyone hurted. But now..."
每个人都会受伤 但现在
We saw you and we changed our minds.
我们看见了你 改变了主意
Danny, that obviously that never happened.
丹尼 显然没这回事
Just come with us.
跟我们走吧
No. I'm not doing that.
我不走
I'm putting my butt right on this couch,
我要坐在这个沙发上
and it's not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
Okay. Guys, you know what to do. Let's go.
好吧 各位 你们该怎么做 走吧
Seriously?
真的吗
Danny... Danny...
丹尼 丹尼
Oh, forget it.
没事
Who's going to get the door? Idiot.
谁要开门啊 蠢货
Oh, no, we didn't think about that.
不好 我们没想过
I'm impressed. I really, really honestly
真厉害啊 我真的没想到
did not think you'd be able to do that. Shut up.
你们能做到 闭嘴
That is hard. Listen. Would you just listen?!
那很难 听着 你能听着吗
Look, you're never going to be free of Jackie
除非你承认杰姬伤害了你
unless you admit that she hurt you.
否则你永远摆脱不了她
You gotta tell her.
你得告诉她
Yeah, I just don't think I'm strong enough to do that by myself.
我觉得我一个人做不到
Guys? Couch moment.
各位 沙发时刻
Look...
听着
You don't have to do it by yourself.
你没必要一个人做
Yeah, you have us.
对 你有我们啊
Yeah man, I know you're scared of Jackie but,
是啊 我知道你害怕杰姬 但是
you remember when we all went and saw "Guardians of the Galaxy"?
你记得那次我们都去看了《银河护卫队》吗
Is that the movie with the little tiny raccoon
那部电影里是不是有只小浣熊
that looks exactly like Justin?
看起来和贾斯丁一模一样
Yeah dude! Just like Justin.
是啊 一模一样
No, no. All right, that's it! I'm done!
不不 好了 我受够了
I get it. The chin is going away, raccoon's on that chin. I get it.
我知道了 我下巴要掉了 上面有浣熊
Listen, that's not the point.
听着 那不是重点
The point that Shelley's trying to make is
谢利的重点是
the Guardians by themselves were weak
护卫队分开行动时很弱
but when they were together, they could beat any evil.
但他们团结一致时 能打败一切邪恶
But you don't get it man. She's vicious.
但你不懂 她是恶毒的
She goes right for your biggest insecurities.
她直接攻击你最敏感的地方
Wow. From behind, like, three of you have bald spots.
从后面看 你们三个人有秃斑
Come on, dummy. Let's get outta here. Okay...
走吧 笨蛋 我们离开这里 好
No, no. Hold on, Missy. He's not going anywhere.
不 等等 女士 他哪儿都不去
Pipe down, guy who's worried
安静点 担心自己的
that his girlfriend will realize that she can do much better.
女朋友能找到更好的人的男人
Okay, look, you leathery lizard...
好吧 听着 你这只老蜥蜴
If you're going to mess with my brother
如果你要惹我弟弟
you're going to have to go through me first.
那你得先通过我
Oh, please. With that haircut, you're like,
拜托 就你这发型
one Adidas tracksuit away from being Jane Lynch.
再穿一件阿迪达斯运动服就是简·林奇了
I could do this all night.
我可以说一整晚
Leslie's never gonna love you.
莱丝莉永远不会爱你的
You got laid more when you were straight.
你是直男时滚床单的次数更多
And you? The dog on "Frasier" was better.
还有你 《欢乐一家亲》上的狗都比你强
Anyone else? I believe I'll pass.
还有谁吗 我不要了
You know what, Jackie, you don't get to talk to
知道吗 杰姬 你不能那样
my friends and my friend's dog that way. Okay?
跟我的朋友还有朋友的狗说话 好吗
I get it. All right? When I met you, I was a 17 year old kid,
我知道 我遇见你时才17岁
and you turned me into an egotistical,
你把我变成了一个任性
superficial maniac, alright?
肤浅的疯子
But you probably did some bad things too. All right?
但你可能也做了一些坏事
I mean, you hurt me.
我是说 你伤害了我
Because of you, I don't trust women anymore.
因为你 我不再相信女人了
And you know what? Everyone that matters in my life,
知道吗 我生命中每一个重要的人
I never think I'm good enough for.
我都觉得我配不上
You really did a number on me.
你真的伤我很深
But, thanks to all these friends,
但是 多亏了这些朋友
especially this tiny little raccoon friend.
特别是这个小浣熊朋友
They're all helping me through it.
他们都在帮我挺过来
So good-bye, Jackie, get out of here.
所以再见 杰姬 离开这里
Don't come back.
别回来
Oh no, what ever will I do?
不 我要怎么做啊
You're my everything. See you around, sucker.
你是我的一切 回头见 废柴
Oh... well, you defeated your archenemy.
你打败了你的大敌
You want to do the ends of "Guardians of the Galaxy"
你想做《银河护卫队》中他们打败坏人时
when they meet the bad guy?
做的事吗
Slow motion hero walks. That's right.
慢动作英雄步 没错
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表