剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
不再亲密了 那是真的
Danny, leave her alone!!! You're making her uncomfortable!
丹尼 别碰她 你让她不舒服了
Look, Candace, I know you love spoilers
坎迪斯 我知道你喜欢剧透
and I know you want me to promise there's gonna be a happy ending,
我知道你想让我保证 你俩会有幸福的结局
but I can't do that.
但我做不到
That's for you to decide if Justin is worth the risk or not.
只有你才能决定 贾斯丁值不值得你冒险
I'm so sorry, he shouldn't put you...
抱歉 他不该让你...
So, does this mean we're dating? Yeah.
这意味着我们在约会吗 是啊
I'm a lucky guy. No, no, no, no, no!
我很幸运 不不
She's a lucky girl.
她才幸运
She's a lucky,
她非常
lucky girl.
非常幸运
I'm a lucky guy.
非常幸运
No, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不
She's a lucky girl.
她才幸运
A lucky, lucky girl.
非常 非常幸运
She's so lucky.
她太幸运了
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表