剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Oooh, no no, tell her the last line you said. You're gonna love this.
告诉她你最后说了什么 你肯定会喜欢的
It gave me chills.
我激动得鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
No no no, so I was just like...Okey, so just...
不不不 我只是...好吧 就是...
I looked at him like, man... I was like: "Hey Mike."
我看着他 一副"麦克你好啊"这种调调
So I was looked at him, right?
我就看着他 对吧
Like real natural, right? He was standing right there.
一副很自然的样子 他就站在那儿
Just like... but I was like this, "hey, Mike", okay?
我就像这样和他说 "你好 麦克"
And I go like this... "Follow your heart"
然后我和他说 "随心而动吧"
I need a sweater.
我要穿件毛衣
I got you. I got you.
有我呢 有我呢
I got chill. Warm him up.
鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 温暖他
So, wait. So first you told Mike not to propose.
等等 所以你先告诉麦克不要求婚
And it totally killed him.
他难过得要死
Yep. That's what he did.
没错 就是这样
Okey. And then you convinced him to come back and propose again?
然后你又说服了他再回来求婚一次
That's right. You know it, girlfriend.
一点没错 你懂的 妹纸
Because he thinks I might say yes?
因为他觉得我可能会同意
Bingo!
你说对了
Even though you both know I'm gonna say no.
尽管你们都知道我会拒绝的
Enjoy your moment. Mission accomplished!
好好享受属于你的时刻 任务完成
Danny.
丹尼
This is a guy we all like, and you both just set him up to come in here
我们都挺喜欢他的 你们却骗他来这里
and get hurt in front of everybody.
当着大家的面受情伤
Well... when you put it like that,
听你这么一说
it kind of sounds like a horrible thing.
这件事倒像是一件很坏的事了
Leslie, you said you were the one
莱丝莉 是你自己说
that wanted to be there when he proposed.
你希望他求婚时你能在场的
Yeah! The first time around!
是啊 我是指第一次
I didn't say go trick him to come back so I can do it again!
我又没让你们把他骗回来 好让我再做一次
Well Les, you got to be clear.
莱丝 你得说清楚啊
Mike, I wish I could say yes.
麦克 我真希望我能同意
I really do. You're such an amazing man but...
真的 你是一个那么好的男人 但...
It just wouldn't be fair.
这样不公平
I mean, you deserve someone who's all in. We both do.
你值得一个全身心投入的爱人 我们都是
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Hey, guys? This is really uncomfortable. Is it over yet?
两位 这真让人难受 你们谈完了吗
Not yet, sweetie. Okay. Alright.
还没 亲爱的 好吧
Mike looks really sad!
麦克看上去很伤心
I am sad.
我确实很伤心
Goodbye, Les.
再见 莱丝
Hey, Les. I'm sorry you and Mike didn't work out.
莱丝 我很遗憾你和麦克没能成
I thought you would be happy that we broke up.
我还以为我们分手你会很高兴
That's not what this is about right now. I understand.
现在这个不是重点 我明白的
I'm gonna... I'm just gonna step outside real quick and get some fresh air.
我出去一下呼吸一点新鲜空气 很快回来
Leslie's mine! Mike suck it. Leslie!
莱丝莉是我的 去死吧麦克 莱丝莉
Uh, Leslie, that was hard to watch.
莱丝莉 我看着都难过
I feel really bad that I did this to you.
我好内疚 让你遭了这种罪
What we did to her. Well, your part in this is definitely finished.
是我们让她遭罪 这儿没你的事了
So definitely shut up.
给我紧紧闭上嘴
Look, I got to you ask...
听着 我得问问你
why would you want moments like that in your life?
你为什么会希望生命中有这样的时刻
Yeah. It sucked. But you know what I was just thinking?
是挺糟的 但你知道我刚才在想什么
I'm finally at a place in my life where when a great guy proposes to me,
我终于到了这阶段 当一个好男人向我求婚时
I don't feel like I have to say yes because
我不觉得自己必须同意
I'm scared that Mr. Right is never gonna come along.
就因为我害怕我永远不会遇见真爱
I mean... that's pretty great, right? Yeah.
这样挺好的 对吗 对
You know what my favorite part was though?
你知道我最喜欢的部分是什么
Mine was when Justin fell.
我最喜欢的是贾斯丁摔倒
Mine was about you.
我最喜欢的部分与你有关
It's even though you did the wrong thing at every turn,
尽管你每一步都走错
I know you were just trying to protect me
我知道你只是想保护我
and made me happy. You're a good brother.
让我开心 你是个好弟弟
Wow. You know, if I had an amazing moment with my sister like that,
如果我和我姐姐有这样美好的回忆
I'd probably thank the person
我大概会感谢那个
who got me involved in the first place.
一开始把我拉入这件事的人
But who could that be?
但那个人会是谁
You know what? I actually was going thank you. Now I'm not.
我本来确实想谢谢你的 但现在不了
You ruined it. I can't. Sorry.
气氛被你毁了 我做不到了 抱歉
I know somebody who can.
我认识一个人能做得到
Wow, he is so cool, man.
他真是太酷了 伙计
Thanks, Justin.
谢了 贾斯丁
Please don't cry. I won't.
千万别哭 我不会
But puppet Justin might.
但贾斯丁玩偶可能会
It's okay, babe.
没事的 宝贝儿
We're here for you. Yeah.
有我们陪着你 没错
You can let it all out.
你可以都发泄出来
Danny, you are my best friend.
丹尼 你是我最好的朋友
I know what we need here...
我知道现在我们要做什么
Puppet group hug! Yay!
玩偶群抱 好棒
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表