剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, I'm 34 1/2, and...
我才34岁半
I just... I feel like... I feel like I can, I feel like I can...
我感觉 我感觉我可以
I feel like I can do it.
我感觉我可以做到
I just feel like you have to now see me kind of how I...
我觉得你现在得看到
how I really am and that kind of embarrasses me.
我的真实一面 那让我有些尴尬
Danny, I like who you really are.
丹尼 我喜欢你真实的样子
You ok?
你没事吧
You're gonna sneeze?
你要打喷嚏吗
No...
不
Yeah... I'm okay. You cry.
我没事 你哭了
What? No. - Do you need a hug?
什么 没有 需要抱抱吗
Justin, you can come out now. We made up!
贾斯丁 你可以出来了 我们和好了
No! I'm still mad. I have an idea.
不 我还是很生气 我有个主意
He can't resist a great sing-along.
他抵抗不了合唱的
**Summer loving had me a blast*
*夏日的爱恋让我如此尽兴
**Summer loving*
*夏日的爱恋
**Happened so fast *
*让我措手不及
**I met a boy, crazy for me*
*我遇到一个为我疯狂的男孩
**I met a girl cute as can be*
*我遇到一个十分可爱的女孩
Sweetie, just come all the way out.
亲爱的 出来吧
Only if Danny sings, too!
除非丹尼也唱歌♥
**Tell me more, tell me more did you get very far*
*告诉我 告诉我更多 你有没有走太远
You have to like it!
你必须唱出感情
**Tell me more, tell me more*
*告诉我 告诉我更多
**Like did he have a car*
*比如说 他有没有一辆小车
Enough of the "Shoo be-baps". Nobody "Shoo be-baps."
别唱"书比吧"了 谁都别唱
He's not coming out. Justin... he's not in here.
他不会出来了 贾斯丁 他不在这里
**Those summer nights*
*这夏日的夜晚
**Tell me more, tell me more*
*告诉我 告诉我更多
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表