剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Good, you're a smart bear too.
很好 你还是只聪明的熊
Well, come and find me after I sing, ok?
我唱完歌♥来找我 好吗
Is there a door over there?
那边有门吗
Hey, what's up?
好啊
Have you seen Justin anywhere?
你看到贾斯丁了吗
Did I hear someone say
我是不是听到有人问
"Hey, Danny, have you seen Justin anywhere?"
"丹尼 你看到贾斯丁了吗"
Hello, dame...
你好啊 女士
You wanted to talk to me earlier.
你之前想找我谈谈对吧
Yes. Okay.
对 好的
So you know how you do all of those
你知道你会为我做
awesome romantic things for me,
一些超级浪漫的事
which I really appreciate and they're so...they're so sweet,
我真的感激 这些举动也很贴心
but uh... sometimes it's a little bit much.
但...有时候有点过了
Halloween fun...
万圣节真开心
No problem, I'll work on that.
没问题 我会改的
You will? My God. I thought you were going to freak.
真的吗 天啊 我还以为你要崩溃了
What? Me? Come on! Child, please...
什么 我 得了吧孩子
Anything else?
还有事要说吗
Yes, actually, since you mention it,
有 既然你提到了
there are a couple of things.
确实是有一些事
I can't stand it when you sleep with your socks on,
我忍♥不了你睡觉的时候穿着袜子
and also when you kiss with your eyes open,
还有接吻的时候你睁着眼睛
it's kind of creepy.
有点吓人
Oh! And the way you pronounce: "Marrrrio Lopez"...
还有你那个"马里里里奥·洛佩斯"的发音
You're not Hispanic.
你又不是西班牙人
No problem, I will work on that.
没问题 我会改的
She hates me!
她讨厌我
I feel tight... This is it. No, no...
我喘不过气了 要死了 不不
I see a bright light.
我看到了白光
That's just a stage light.
这只是舞台灯而已
Is that my family?
那是我的家人吗
No, that's the audience, sit down.
不 那只是观众而已 坐下
You're fine, I got you, okay?
没事的 有我呢 乖
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Oh, Justin, just one more thing...
贾斯丁 还有一件事
Good.
太"棒"了
This is kinda hard to say.
我有点难以启齿
Oh my god, I don't think I can say it.
天啊 我觉得我说不出口
You know how you um, like took all that stuff
之前当我告诉你那些事的时候
I was telling you earlier, really well?
你处理得很好
Hit me, I can take it...
你直说吧 我能接受
Well I love that.
我爱你这样
And I... I love you.
还有我...我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Man, that's so cool that Justin finally found a girl for him.
贾斯丁终于找到了他的另一半真是太好了
When am I going to find a girl for me?
我什么时候才能找到另一半
No way!
不是吧
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表