剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Wait!
等‥
Wait!
天啊
Fuck!
妈呀
Fuck...
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
-当真 -海绵宝宝很酷
Really? Sponge Bob is cool.
会清理牙齿
He cleans your teeth.
住在深海的大凤梨里
He lives in a pineapple.
你想干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
别用我的牙刷
Don't do that.
很恶心 不要啦
No. It's disgusting. No.
我要走了
I gotta go.
关于你妹妹‥
About your sister?
怎么 她不对劲
Why, she been acting off?
也不是 她‥
No, she's...
有几次没到班 没什么大问题
she's just been missing some work. It's nothing major.
我要去买♥♥酒
I gotta swing by the booze depot.
不要走 你可以喝我酿的酒
Don't go. You can take a gallon of my home brew.
我还不想失明
Yeah, I don't wanna go blind yet.
我私酿的酒很多人买♥♥
My home brew brings all the boys to the yard.
这种事该告诉警♥察♥吗
Are you telling that to a cop, Qavvik?
下次你打来 我不会接
Next time you call, I'm not gonna pick up the phone.
那是我的牙刷
Hey! That's my toothbrush!
我要用啊
I need it!
关于之前的事
Hey, about earlier.
你拍不雅画面那件事
You mean about you making the dirty videos?
不是
No.
是有人酒驾的事
About people driving drunk.
我们从不谈那天的事是很蠢的
You know, it's really stupid that we never talk about that day.
我们今年要过圣诞节
I'm doing Christmas this year.
我会下厨
I'm gonna cook.
你其实不用当我妈
You know, you don't really have to be my mom, Liz.
我爸爸应该会谅解的
I think my dad would've understood.
我要冲澡
I'm taking a shower.
"酒贩店"
你好
Come in.
她会回来求我给她
She's gonna come right back begging for this.
我会猛力上她
And I'm gonna give it to her so hard,
搞到她眼珠子爆出来
her eyes are gonna pop right off that fugly face of hers.
我要用医药帐单塞爆她的嘴
And I'm gonna stuff her mouth with all the fucking bills I've been paying.
那个臭女人打断我的鼻子
Bitch broke my fucking nose.
让她去死 她是个婊♥子♥
Fuck her, man. She's a bitch.
那个婆娘躲不了一世
Bitch can't hide forever.
圣诞快乐 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Merry Christmas, motherfucker.
妈咪
Mommy?
霍登
Holden?
她醒了
She's awake.
"停"
厄尼克女士 谢谢你回电
Hi, Ms. Irniq. Thanks for returning my call.
-希望没吵醒你 我最近失眠 -别这么说‥
I hope I didn't wake you up. I'm not sleeping much these days. No, no.
我是在看旧笔记和档案
I was just going through some old notes, filing some stuff.
我在找安妮的联络人
I'm reaching out to Annie's contacts.
你记不记得安妮是否提过
Do you remember Annie ever mentioning
萨拉尔研究站的事
the Tsalal Station?
萨拉尔
Tsalal?
科学家住的哪个地方
That place with the scientists?
女士
Ma'am? Hello?
她醒了
She's awake!
"阿♥拉♥斯加北坡陆域生物多样性"
"安马素考塔克档案"
我是警♥察♥ 慢慢走出来
Ennis police! Step out slowly!
这是市警局的案子
It's a APF investigation.
我有警徽
I have a badge.
那是州警的警徽
Yeah, a Troopers badge.
你现在是非法侵入
You're trespassing.
非法侵入
Trespassing, huh?
你要逮捕我吗
You gonna book me?
你还是放不下吧
You still really carry it, don't you?
安妮的命案
Annie's case?
我们很多都放不下
We carry 'em all.
才没有
No, we don't.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
没确定目标
I don't know.
任何可能属于她的东西
Anything that might've belonged to her.
鞋子
A shoe,
耳环
earring.
外套
A coat?
好 这次就让你四处看看
All right. You can look around. This once.
但萨拉尔案是我的
But the Tsalal men's case is mine.
什么外套
What coat?
这一件
This one.
所以你当时还是查了这个案子
So, you did look into the case, didn't you? Back then?
但啥都没查到
Yeah, it doesn't mean shit.
就是一件毛皮大衣
It's one parka.
有好几千件一样的
Could be thousands of 'em.
是啊
Right.
那你跑来干嘛
So, what are you doing here, then?
做后续调查
Just following up.
他是唯一有自己房♥间的人
The only one with a room of his own.
哪一个"他"
Well, which one is him?
雷蒙克拉克
Raymond Clark.
我没见过这个人
Yeah, I've never seen this guy before.
我们的照片里没有他 没见过
He's not in any of our photos. Nowhere.
安妮的哥哥呢 那个矿工
How 'bout Annie's brother? Miner guy?
莱恩
Ryan.
我给他看过照片
Yeah, I'll show him a photo.
找完了 不在这里
That's it. It's not here.
没有毛皮大衣
No parka.
也许他还穿着就‥
Maybe he had it on when they...
凭空消失
They went poof?
你不会以为找得到他们吧
You don't really think they're gonna find them, do you?
相信会有奇迹的人是你
Well, you're the one who believes in miracles.
感受到任何灵动吗
Pickin' up any spirit vibes?
没有 只感受到你的烂态度
No. All I'm pickin' up is your shitty fuckin' attitude.
五号♥收到 接下来到278区‥
Five acknowledge. Moving to sector 2-7-8.
最好小心点
Better watch out.
这个案子整垮过你一次
That case sunk you once.
整垮我的不是这个案子
The case didn't sink me.
是你调我去当州警
You asked me to transfer to Troopers.
跟安妮无关
Had nothing to do with Annie.
我们都知道背后的原因
We both know what really happened.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
安妮的案子尚未结案
Annie's case isn't closed.
还没有结束
It's not closed.
让她走吧
Just let her go.
让那个可怜的女生走吧
Let that poor girl go.
让她走
Let her go.
当时不是你在场目睹
You didn't find her.
没有看到她那股怨恨
You didn't see the hate.
她受到凌虐时流露出的嫌恶
You could see the disgust in the way they cut her.
鉴识报告指出 那些人弃尸后还狠狠踢了她
Forensics showed that someone kicked her after they dumped her dead body, Liz.
那个可怜的女生已经倒地死亡 他们还不放过她
Poor girl's just lying there, and they still kick her.
踢断她的牙齿与肋骨
Broken teeth, broken ribs.
还割掉她的舌头
And then they cut out her tongue.
让她永远闭嘴
They shut her the fuck up.
若她是白人就不会受到这种待遇
Wouldn't have happened if she was white, though.
-这跟肤色没有关系 -警方会全员出动找一个白人
It wouldn't have made any difference. - Yes, the fuck it would have. They would've had the whole police force out, looking for a white ass.
别想把她的事怪到我头上
No. You're not gonna blame her on me.
当时我还没调来 知道谁在吗
And I wasn't even here. You know who was here?
是你 你在这里
You. You were here.
查了好几个月但没破案
It was your case all those months. You didn't close it.
是你
You.
正因为如此
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表