剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
And I know you.
你看那边
You see that?
是水
That's the water.
是海洋
The sea.
我脑中有好多想法
I think stuff.
不好的想法
Bad stuff.
我知道‥
I know, I know, I know.
我懂的 宝贝
I know, baby.
妈妈
Mama!
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
回来睡吧
Come to bed?
我七点要考试
I have an exam at seven.
干脆别睡了
Might as well stay up.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
别这样 凯拉 这个案子比较麻烦 结束之后‥
Come on, Kayla, it's just one case and it'll be over and--
丹佛斯还是会 一天到晚打电♥话♥给你
And Danvers will still be calling day and night, Pete.
而你每次都会奉命行事
And you'll run every time.
每次都是
Every time.
-你在吃丹佛斯的醋 -别傻了
You jealous of Danvers? - Don't be ridiculous.
对嘛 你嫁了一个警♥察♥
Exactly. You married a cop.
当初不是哦
No, I didn't.
你当时还不是警♥察♥
You were not a cop.
只是个会逗我笑的可爱傻瓜
You were just a sweet idiot who made me laugh--
如果我不想当可爱的傻瓜呢
Well, what if I don't wanna be a sweet idiot?
我也不会说你当不上医生
I don't tell you you can't be a doctor.
我不是医生 我在上护校
I'm not a doctor. I'm in nursing school,
有一个孩子 跟一个警♥察♥老公
with a kid, married to a cop.
"丹佛斯来电未接留言: 找到奥利佛塔卡克了吗 "
"12月23日"
"永夜第6天"
天啊 彼得
Jesus, Pete.
很怪吧
Yeah, it's weird, right?
那个人是不是挖掉自己的眼珠
Hey, you think that guy scratched his own eyes out?
你在这里盯着死人看了多久
How many hours have you been here staring at this shit?
普瑞尔 手♥机♥破解了吗
Prior, crack that phone?
早安 局长
Morning, Chief.
这是我表哥文斯
This is my cousin, Vince,
我跟你提到的那个兽医
the vet I was tellin' you about.
-所以呢 -文斯 告诉她
Yeah? Vince, tell her.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我觉得他们在冰冻之前就死了
Yeah. I think they died before they froze.
什么
What?
我是说他们不是冻死的
I mean, they didn't freeze to death.
我看过冻死的动物
I've seen plenty of frozen animals,
低温会让心跳变慢 呼吸变浅
and cold makes their heart rate drop, their breath grows shallow.
就会像是渐渐睡着
They basically fall asleep.
老实说是种平静的死法
All told, a pretty peaceful death.
而那些人‥
Those guys, this...
冻死不是这种状况
this is not how you die in the cold.
绝对不是
It's just not.
他们是怎么死的
What killed 'em?
没有适当验尸的话很难说
It's hard to tell without a chance to properly postmortem them,
硬要我说的话 看起来很像是心搏停止
but looks like cardiac arrest if I had to put money on it.
你要怎样才能确定
Oh, well, how can you be sure?
没办法
I can't.
我只是个兽医
I'm just a vet, ma'am.
但我看过活活吓死的驯鹿
But I've seen caribous die of plain fright.
死前会惊慌逃窜
Running, terrified.
而这些科学家‥
These scientists, they...
他们看起来就是那样
they look the same.
我说‥文斯啊
So, Vince,
-你不能稍微解剖一下 -局长 这‥
you think you could do just, like, a tiny bit of postmortem? Chief.
开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
那可是严重违法
That would be super illegal.
-抱歉 再请你喝酒 -好
Sorry, Vince. I'll buy you a beer. Yeah.
谢了
Thank you, man.
看样子只能等了
Well, so I guess we wait
看看安克拉治 愿意跟我们分享哪些情报
and see what information Anchorage is willing to share with us.
安妮的手♥机♥怎么样了
Yeah. - Annie's phone. What about it?
正在弄 今早可以拿到 应该没问题
Yeah, we're workin' on it. We should get it back this morning. It shouldn't be a problem--
奥利佛塔卡克
Oliver Tagaq.
我找到他了
I found him.
怎么找到的
How?
这叫软靴电报 不适合白人男孩
It's called "Mukluk Telegraph." Not for white boys.
抱歉 这个人根本不存在
No, no. I'm sorry. The man doesn't exist.
没有出生证明 学籍资料
Alright? There's no birth certificates, there's no school records,
缴税纪录 什么资料都没有
no taxes, nothing for him.
所以萨拉尔也没有纪录
Oh, so, nothing from Tsalal's records.
萨拉尔也没有纪录 什么都没有
Yeah, nothin' on the Tsalal records. There's nothin'.
他住在北岸的浪人营
Well, he's living in a nomad camp on the North Shore.
很好
Alright.
菜鸟 电脑不是什么都查得到
Not everything is on a computer, freshman.
这位先生好
Hello, sir.
我们要找奥利佛塔卡克
We're looking for a Oliver Tagaq.
为什么
And that would be why?
我们认为他可能知道一些资讯
Well, we believe that he may have some information
与萨拉尔研究站有关
regarding Tsalal station.
这位先生 塔卡克不是嫌犯
Sir, Mr. Tagaq is not a suspect.
我们只是要跟他聊聊
We just need to chat with him.
我不确定他在不在
Not sure he's around.
塔卡克先生
Mr. Tagaq?
我们是阿♥拉♥斯加警♥察♥
Alaska police.
你听
Hear that?
是发电机
Yeah, the genny.
他肯定在家
Yeah, he's around, alright.
这样哦 好的‥
Oh, yeah? Oh, okay. That's good.
你在搞什么鬼
What the fuck are you doing?
你们站在因纽皮雅特领地上
You're standing on traditional Inupiaq territory.
除非有令状 否则再向前一步
Unless you have an order, if you take one step in,
我就轰烂你们的头
I'll blow your brains out.
我明白
I hear ya.
所以说如果我去查地籍资料
So, if I go in the state records,
这是你的土地
this property is your land?
登记在你名下 塔卡克先生
It's under your name, Mr. Tagaq?
小姐是来看地契的吗
You wanna come and see the deed, lady?
旁边那位 你叫什么
You. What's your name?
我是伊凡洁琳纳瓦洛州警
I'm A.T. Evangeline Navarro.
不对 (因纽皮雅特语)
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
我刚才已经说了
I just told you.
你忘记了 对吧
Oh, you forgot, didn't you?
我们是来问安妮考塔克的事
We're here to talk about Annie Kowtok.
安妮
Annie?
我不管你们是来谈什么
Look, I don't care what you came here to talk about.
要是没有拘票 就请回吧
If you don't have an arrest order, you need to leave.
你要我们去申请是能申请到
What, you want us to get one? We can get one.
什么理由逮捕我
An arrest for what?
涉嫌杀害萨拉尔的科学家
How about the deaths of the Tsalal scientists?
你的前同事 他们死了
Your ex-colleagues. They're dead.
都在一周前过世
They all died a week ago.
怎么死的
How?
死在冰层上
They died on the ice.
还不清楚确实状况
We still don't know what happened.
-朗德死了 -没有
Lund is dead? - No.
他还在医院 但是不乐观
No, he's in the hospital. He's not doing well.
听我说
Listen,
如果你知道什么就跟我们说
you can talk to us if there's anything you know.
-滚出我家 -我们只是‥
Get the hell out of my house! - No, we just wanna--
马上出去‥滚 (因纽皮雅特语)
Go, now! - Alright. Get outta here. Out!
-我们走‥ -马上滚
We're gone, we're gone. Go, now!
别再回来
Don't ever come back!
他问你名字干嘛
What was all that shit about your name?
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表