剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
警♥察♥去死
Fuck the police!
纳瓦洛 你搞什么鬼
What the fuck, Navarro?
别这样 泰德
Come on, Ted,
那是示♥威♥ 你要我怎样
it was a protest. What do you want from me?
凯特气坏了 她要答案
Kate's fuckin' furious and wants answers.
找我♥干♥嘛
Well, why me?
示♥威♥是州警的工作 根本不归我们管
It's not even our jurisdiction. It's the Troopers' job.
她指名要你去
She wants you there.
"纳瓦洛来电" 毕竟你是警♥察♥局长
You're the Chief of Police, for Christ's sakes.
-好 我去她办公室 -在那里见
Fine. I'll go to her office. I'll see you there.
等等 你也要去
Wait. You're gonna be there?
这是在搞什么鬼
What the fuck is goin' on, Ted?
你去就对了
Just fuckin' be there.
好吧
Fine.
纳瓦洛
Navarro.
我有很坏的消息要告诉你
Well, I got some shit news for you.
真要这样
Really?
我真的会哦
'Cause I fuckin' will.
好吧
Alright.
她怎么说
What'd she say?
你的头怎么样
How's your head?
没事 已经不流血了
Fine. Stopped bleeding.
可惜 系好安全带
That's a shame. Put on your seatbelt.
你去那里干嘛
What the fuck were you doing there?
你又去那里干嘛
What the fuck were you doing there?
你到底是帮哪一边的
I mean, whose side are you on?
帮丽姿 我知道 但你也知道这里发生的鸟事
Liz, I get it, but you know the shit that's happening in this town.
-你在想什么 -天啊 我开始同情丹佛斯了
What were you thinking? Jesus Christ, I'm actually feelin' for Danvers right now.
送我回家
Just take me home.
你不能回家
You're not going home.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
她要我拘留你
She wants me to take you in.
开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
臭条子 没一个好东西
Fucking pigs. All of you.
-嘿 -我正在找你
Hey. -Hey, I was looking for you.
-你知道莉亚要去示♥威♥吗 -不知道‥她没事吧
Did you know that Leah was goin' to that protest? -No, no, no. Is she okay?
-发誓你没在帮她掩饰 -我没有
'Cause if you're covering for her-- -No, no, I'm not, I'm not-- Swear to God.
我不住在家里 凯拉把我赶出来了
I'm not in the house. Kayla kicked me out.
这样啊‥
Wow, that's...
还真惨
that's hard.
你需要地方住吗
You need a place to stay or?
不用
No.
搬去你家只会加速我婚姻破裂
No, movin' in with you would basically fast track me to a divorce, so.
但也有好消息
It's not all bad, though.
来 你看一下这份资料
Here, take a look at this.
这是什么
What's this?
你在找的东西
That is the thing you've been lookin' for.
丽姿
Liz?
别看她‥
Don't look.
怎么回事
Nope. -What's goin' on?
-库柏 -有
Coop? -Yeah?
-帮我办羁押手续 -遵命
Book me, will you? -Yes, ma'am.
真的假的
Seriously?
解释一下这个
Hey, what am I lookin' at?
出资赞助研究站的企业
The LLC that paid the grants that fund the station.
其报税资料可追溯到塔特尔联合
I followed their tax returns, and they trace back to Tuttle United.
记得那家公♥司♥吗
You remember them?
记得‥
Yeah,
做棕榈油 电玩 邮轮生意的
the palm oil, video games, cruise lines.
对 他们在加拿大和中国 跟诺邦克证券有交易
Yeah, and four deals in Canada and two in China with Norbank Securities,
而诺邦克证券创立了‥
which is a founding partner of...
银天矿业
Silver Sky Mining.
这是证据
This is evidence.
矿场出资设立萨拉尔研究站
That means, the mine bankrolls Tsalal,
而研究站帮他们做假的污染数据
and then Tsalal pushes out bogus pollution numbers for 'em.
可能性很大
It's definitely possible.
-你离婚的事很遗憾 -我还没离婚
Hey, sorry about the divorce. -It's not a divorce, Chief.
差不多啦
Whatever.
你知道我不爱喝可乐
You know I hate Pepsi, Prior.
自动贩卖♥♥机的汽水卖♥♥完了
Yeah, well, the machine was out of Mountain Dew, so.
好吧
Fine.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
谢啦
Thanks.
雪莉呢 她还好吗
What about Sheri? She okay?
雪莉可以去死
Fuck Sheri.
要她去死 为什么
Fuck Sheri? Why?
听说你被赶出来了
Heard you got kicked out.
你知道哦
You knew?
她一直在哭 普瑞尔
She couldn't stop crying, Prior.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
她告诉我当初是怎么爱上你的
Ya know, she told me about when she first fell in love with you.
她看到你打球
She saw you play.
高四那年的决赛
Senior year? Finals?
不是 是你们输球那场
No, this game you lost.
你跌坐在地上 然后‥
You fell on your ass. And then--
休伊拉森射门得分
Huey Larson scored?
她说大家都怪罪你
She said that everyone gave you so much shit
但你脸上带着一抹愚蠢的微笑
and you just had this stupid, idiot smile on your face.
后来她发现休伊的爸爸中风
And then she found out that Huey's dad had had a stroke.
你是故意跌倒的 对不对
You fell on purpose, didn't you?
不对
No.
她很想念当年那个普瑞尔
She just misses that guy, Prior.
别让丽姿毁了那个人 好吗
Don't let Liz ruin that guy, okay?
她对关心的人都比较严厉
She's not good with people she cares about.
你不是真要她待在牢房♥里吧
You're not really keepin' her in there, are you?
她必须明白自己做的事有多危险
She needs to get how vulnerable she's makin' herself.
别这么严厉 丽姿
I mean, come on, Liz.
她是少不经事
She's just young.
想做正确的事
She's trying to do the right thing.
才不是
No, she's not.
她是故意想惹毛我
She's just doin' it to piss me off.
你少来教我怎么做事
You know what? Don't come tellin' me how to handle my shit.
就因为你痛打另一名州警 害我接了好多通电♥话♥
You know how many phone calls I had to field about you kickin' the shit out of another Trooper today?
那个混♥蛋♥打了莉亚
That asshole hit Leah.
我知道 他被停职了
Yeah, he's fuckin' suspended.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
所以是不好
Not okay.
你要去哪里
Where are you goin'?
为了示♥威♥的事 去找凯特麦克崔克和康纳利
I'm goin' to meet Kate McKittrick and Connelly about the protests.
为什么 那是州警的工作
Wait, what? Why? That's the Troopers' job.
完全正确
Exactly.
其实呢
Ya know what?
我还蛮高兴要去
I'm kinda glad that I'm goin' over there
我正好有事想问她
'cause I have somethin' I wanna discuss with her.
你看一下
Look at that.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like it.
"银天"
你好 我带您进去‥
Hi. Can I take you to the--
谢谢 不用招呼我了
I'm good, thanks.
丽姿 谢谢你来
Liz, thanks for comin'.
首先声明
Yeah. So, first of all,
我们都知道
we all know
示♥威♥处理不当该找州警
that the mess at the protests,
他们的单位没有纪律
that's on Troopers running a shitty outfit.
不能怪市警局 也不能怪我
Not on APF, it's not on me.
-但是既然来了‥ -既然来了
So, as long as we're here-- As long as we're here,
直接谈正事吧
shall we?
这是本公♥司♥北区监视器画面
So, this came from our security cameras up north.
今早九点十五分 暴♥动♥发生之前拍到的
It's 9:15 this mornin' during the lead-up to the riot.
你跟纳瓦洛州警为什么会出现在 银天土地这个偏僻的角落
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表