剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
什么事
Yeah?
这是什么
What's this?
本地传说
Just a local legend.
你送他去洗衣店给你奶奶照顾
You leave him at the laundromat with your gramma?
-对 -明白
Yeah, I did. - Right.
-知道为什么吗 -知道
You know why? - Okay.
抱歉我迟到了
Yeah, I'm sorry I was late.
萨拉尔的案子很烧脑 所以‥
It's just the Tsalal thing, it's been kinda crazy, so...
不要紧的
It's fine. It's all good.
但是我要上课 所以请奶奶照顾达尔文
But I have classes, so my grandma's there to take care of Darwin,
她喜欢跟孩子说些文化传说
and she happens to like to tell him stories from his culture.
好吧
All right.
奶奶的故事害他做恶梦时
So, when the stories that his grandma tells him, they give him bad dreams,
我会打电♥话♥给你
I can just put you on the phone, right?
由你跟孩子解释为何传说很重要
You'll talk to him, explain why it's important.
你真是个典型的白人
You're such a white boy.
我怎么会爱上白人啊
How the hell did I fall for a white boy?
休想接
Oh, no you don't.
"丹佛斯" 当真
Seriously?
我还是接一下
I gotta take this.
可恶 凯拉
Fuck! Kayla!
-有没有搞错哦 -是公事
Seriously? - It's work.
六点就下班了 那是丹佛斯
Work ends at six. That's Danvers.
我非接不可
I gotta take it. Fuck.
-局长 -去你♥爸♥家拿点东西
Hey, Chief. I need you to get me something from your Dad's.
抱歉 局长
Sorry, Chief.
拜托别叫我去
No. Please?
你拒绝我
Did I hear no?
好奇怪 还以为听到你拒绝我
Huh. Weird. I think it was a no.
肯定是收讯不良
Must be the connection.
爸
Hey, Dad.
都还好吧
Everything okay?
很好
Yeah.
我答应达尔文 要给他看我小时候的照片
I promised Darwin I would show him an old photo of me when I was his age.
我可以找一下吗
You mind if I take a look?
没问题
That's fine, yeah.
小心 还没干
Yeah, careful. Still wet.
全都是‥蓝蓝的
Wow. That is really blue.
阿琳娜喜欢蓝色
Well, Lolita likes blue.
太蓝了吗
Too blue?
是很蓝 但‥
I mean, it's blue. But...
太蓝了
Too damn blue.
不会啦‥
No. No, no.
很好 跟以前不一样
It's great. It's a change.
要喝啤酒吗
Yeah. You want a beer?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good, thank you.
可恶
Fuck!
确定不要
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
你家里有吃的吗
Actually, you got anything to eat,
洋芋片什么的 我饿了
like chips of something? I'm starving.
我看看
Let me check.
都没了 我得去补点货
I'm pretty tapped out. I gotta grocery shop.
要不要吃苹果
Want an apple?
不了 我不吃
No, I'm good.
要不要出去吃点东西
You want to go out, grab a bite?
不了
No.
我答应要哄达尔文睡觉 所以‥
I promised I'd put Darwin to bed, so...
给我看你拿了什么
Let me see what you took.
没想到这张还在我这儿
Didn't know I still had that.
在冰上开车要小心 路面很滑
Watch yourself on the ice. It's slick as shit out there.
带达尔文去看圣诞老人了吗
You take Darwin to see Santa yet?
还没有 我正在安排
Not yet. But I'm working on it.
最好是这样 否则凯拉会踹死你
Well, dude, you'd better be. Or else Kayla's gonna kick your pink ass.
我比较喜欢以前当她保姆 她还不会呛我的时候
I think I liked it better when I babysat and she couldn't talk back.
谢了
Thanks.
这个案子与萨拉尔有关
So, this case is connected to Tsalal?
无关
No.
-无关 -嗯
No? - No.
就这答案
That's all I get?
给老爸发现我偷拿会宰了我
Chief, my dad is gonna kill me if he finds out I took these.
好吧 把圣诞树的盒子搬进客厅
All right, take the Christmas tree box into the living room.
-吃过了吗 -没有
Did you eat? No.
我哪有时间吃啊
When have I got time to fucking eat?
人总是要吃饭的
Well, you gotta eat.
死者陈尸在村庄边缘
The body was found on the edge of the villages.
纳瓦洛最早到场处理
Navarro was the first on the scene.
死者是安马素考塔克
Her name was Anne Masu Kowtok.
大家叫她安妮考
People called her Annie K.
死者被不明锐器刺了32下
Stabbed 32 times with a sharp, unidentified object.
伤口呈星形
Star-shaped wounds.
凶器一直没找到
Murder weapon never found.
舌头被割掉了
Missing tongue?
对 也一直没有找到
Yeah, never recovered.
我知道村里那女生的命案
I knew about the dead girl out in the villages, but...
但不知道割舌的事
I didn't know about the tongue.
这件事我们没有公开
Yep. We kept that from the public.
死者是助产士
She was a midwife,
社运份子
activist,
常示♥威♥抗♥议♥
protester.
拼命反对矿场 搞得鸡犬不宁
You know, fighting the mine like crazy, driving everybody nuts.
工人 矿场的人
Workers, mine folks,
讨厌她的人很多
a lot of haters.
但搞成这样
But this?
没人应该受到那种凌虐
Nobody deserves that.
你骗了那个纳瓦洛
You lied to her. Navarro.
你对这案子很熟 仔细研究过
You do know the case. You studied it.
少管闲事 孩子
Mind your own business, kid.
你叫我偷档案就变成我的事了
You made it my business when you asked me to steal these for you.
我只是要你换个地方放
I asked you to relocate them.
好 我就把档案换回我爸家放
Fine, I will relocate them back to my dad
你自己找他要
and you can ask him for them.
你很不会唬人 你知道吗
You bluff for shit, you know that?
好吧 坐下 东西要凉了
All right, okay, sit down. It's getting cold.
事情是这样的 纳瓦洛很执著于这案子
Here's the story. Navarro's obsessed with the case.
她见不得女人受到伤害
She's got this thing about women who get hurt. I don't know.
反正她没查出头绪但也不肯放手
She didn't get anywhere with it, but she wouldn't let it go,
后来惹到不该惹的人
and started bugging the wrong people,
矿场的人
mine people.
-就是凯特麦克崔克 -要命
Kate McKittrick, specifically. - Fuck.
是啊 还跑去她家要个说法
Yeah. Showed up at her house, and started demanding answers.
她跟几个矿工打架
I think she got in a couple of fights with some mine workers.
你♥爸♥只好把她调离本案
Your dad had to take her off the case.
我调来镇上后
And when I came to town,
我们开始共事
we started working together
她要我重启调查
and she asked me to pick it back up.
而你没有
And you didn't?
这案子破不了
This one was never gonna be solved.
怎么说
What do you mean?
是恩尼斯杀了安妮
Ennis killed Annie.
这个鬼地方
This fucking place.
永远找不到凶手
No killer was ever gonna be found.
是约炮软体配对成功吗
That a Tinder match or something?
幻想美式足球
Fantasy Football.
我有两个跑卫受伤
I got two running backs on IR.
外接员是个傻瓜
I got a wide receiver who's a klutz.
不知道周日要排谁先发
I don't know who the fuck I'm gonna start on Sunday.
"汉堡店"
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline.
卡维克
Qavvik.
慢一点
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表