剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I have to do something.
但不能说是什么事
I can't tell you what it is, but...
是为了丹佛斯
Is this for Danvers?
她逼你做坏事
Did Danvers make you do something bad?
-我发誓会‥ -凯拉 别说了
Because I swear to God, I will go... - Kayla, stop! Stop!
是我闯的祸
I did it.
懂吗
All right?
我现在要善后 就请你别再追问
And I'm fixing it now. But I need your help, Kayla.
看着我
Look at me.
我必须做完这一件事 然后就能陪你了
I need to do this one thing, and then I will be here with you.
但现在我‥
But right now, I just...
必须要‥
I need... fucking...
去吧
Go.
万事小心
Please stay safe,
听到了吗
you hear me?
混账
Asshole.
现在有心情吃洋葱圈
Funyuns? Really?
我饿了
I'm starving.
你知道我多久没吃东西
You have any idea how long it's been since I ate?
我妈生前很爱吃橙子
My mother used to love oranges.
超爱的
Loved them.
她会把皮削成一长条
She used to peel 'em in just one long strip.
茱莉亚也是
Julia, too.
普瑞尔这辈子完了吧
Prior's fucked for life, isn't he?
不会‥我也说不准
Yeah. I don't know.
或许吧
Maybe.
人的韧性是很强的
It's crazy, the shit we survive.
克拉克能招供了吗
Think he's ready?
你当时在场吗
Were you there?
别这样
Please.
你究竟是否在场
Were you fucking there?
开始时不在
Not at first.
但后来在
But eventually you were?
-回答我 -是我的错
Answer the fucking question. - It was my fault.
她发现了一些笔记
She found some notes.
只是些随手乱写的东西
Just scribbles, really,
她看了开始推测出我们在做的事
and she started to piece together what we were doing.
你们在做什么事
And what were you doing?
我们在找困在永冻层里 微生物的DNA
We were digging for the DNA of a microorganism contained in the permafrost that could potentially...
-那种微生物可能‥ -拯救世人 大家都知道
Save the world. We know. Everybody knows.
但是行不通
Except it doesn't work.
行得通 只是大家都不懂
No, it did. See, that's what nobody understands.
我们找到做的方法
We cracked it. We could actually do it.
那跟安妮有什么关系
What the fuck does that have to do with Annie?
我们之所以成功
Well, we could do it
是因为矿场的污染软化了永冻层
because the pollution from the mine helped soften the permafrost.
减少抽取DNA时造成的破坏
It... we could extract the DNA with much less damage
而且速度快了数几百甚至数千倍
and faster by multiple of hundreds. Thousands.
所以帮银天矿业捏造毒性数据
I see. So, you were falsifying the toxicity numbers for Silver Sky Mine.
不是这样
No.
我们要求矿场制♥造♥更多污染
No, we were pushing the mine to produce more pollutants.
水中的污染物越多 渗入土壤的越多
The more waste in the water, the more waste in the ground,
永冻层就越适合我们作业
the better the permafrost was for our work.
我知道 但这可能造福世人
I know, but it could've changed the world.
现在仍有可能
It still could.
而这值得断送安妮的性命
And that was worth killing Annie.
不值得‥
No. No.
她究竟发生了什么事
Then what happened to her?
我根本不知道她在这里
I didn't even know she was here. She just...
肯定是偷溜进去的
She must have snuck in.
我以为她只是想找到‥
I think she was just trying to find a paper trail
矿场付钱给我们的书面证据
to prove that the mine were paying us,
结果她发现了真♥相♥
but she discovered the truth.
她毁了我们的工作成果
She destroyed our work.
多年来的辛苦
All those years,
帮助世人的可能性全给她毁了
all that potential to do so much good. She just obliterated it.
而朗德‥
And Lund...
逮到她 因此‥
he caught her, and he...
失去理智
he snapped.
住手
Annie! Annie!
安妮‥
Annie! Annie!
你干的好事
Did you do...
你这个蠢女人
Why, you stupid girl!
不可以
No!
不要
No!
其他人联手结束安妮的性命
And everyone else just helped him finish the job.
但你没动手
But not you?
我绝对不会伤害她
I would never hurt her.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我对不起你
I'm so sorry.
求你原谅我
I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.
-住手‥别挣扎 -不要‥放开我
No, stop, stop. Stop, stop. Stop, stop! Get off me! Get off! Please stop!
求你别挣扎了
Stop! Please.
求求你
Please...
这叫你没有碰她
So, you didn't touch her?
我爱她才那么做
I loved her.
但你们不了解
But you don't understand.
这计划能救好多人
The project could have saved so many lives.
他们捅了她32次
They stabbed her thirty-two times.
我们花了两年完成新的机械臂
It took two years to build a new robotic arm
挖到新的矿脉
and hit a vein down there.
如果成功的话她就不会白死
If we could finish the work, then she wouldn't have died for nothing.
他们割掉了她的舌头
They cut out her tongue.
什么
What?
那不是我们干的‥
That wasn't us. That wasn't us.
我们找矿场的人来帮忙
We called the mine for help.
他们需要我们继续做假数据
They needed us to keep covering up their numbers.
于是派了一个警♥察♥来移尸
They sent a cop to move the body.
一定是那警♥察♥割了她的舌头 布置成杀鸡儆猴
He must have cut out the tongue to send a warning or something. I...
再跟我说一遍你爱她
Tell me again that you loved her.
我爱她
I did.
你不打算阻止我
You're not gonna stop me?
不打算
No.
-求你别杀我 -闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
No! Please! - Shut the fuck up, motherfucker!
-求求你‥ -闭嘴
Please! - Shut the fuck up!
-求求你 -闭嘴
Please! - Shut the fuck up!
我差点自己动手了
You know, I was just about to do it myself.
你差点要杀克拉克
You were about to kill Clark?
不是他
No.
是惠勒
Wheeler.
纳瓦洛‥
Navarro!
我要喘口气
I need a break.
线路仍不通
Lines still down?
对 我们困在这儿了
Yeah, we're stuck here.
你没事吧
You good?
今晚真够呛的
It's a long fucking night.
这事儿还没完呢
We still have a job to finish, Liz.
该死的暴风雪
This fucking storm.
你那群同事是怎么死的
What happened to your buddies? Huh?
是安妮
It was Annie.
她杀了他们
She killed them.
真是够了
Jesus.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
我老是看到她
I kept... l kept seeing her.
越来越常听到她的声音
You know, hearing her voice more and... and more.
我知道她会回来
I knew she'd come back.
她醒了
She... she's awake.
-不要杀我 -求求你 不要‥
No! Please, no! No!
我知道她会来复仇
I knew she'd come for us.
不要
No!
克拉克
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表