剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Course, I did.
圣诞老人的小精灵 都因为全球暖化淹死了
All of Santa's elves drowned in global warming, darling.
没死的都是毒虫
And the rest are all meth-heads.
真是太好吃了
This is amazing.
萝丝 你以前是做什么的
What were you, Rose, before?
你是说我变成疯老太婆之前
You mean before I was old and crazy?
不是 我是说来阿♥拉♥斯加之前
No. I mean, before Alaska.
你本名不是萝丝阿古努吧
Your name isn't Rose Aguineau, is it?
你从来没提过
You never talk about it.
我以前是个很严肃的教授
Well, I was a very serious professor
在很严肃的学府教书
in a very serious school,
撰写一些很严肃的理念
writing very serious ideas.
为什么离开学术界
Why'd you leave?
某个星期二的早上 我喝完咖啡
One Tuesday morning, after coffee,
坐下来润饰一篇浮夸没用的文章
I sat down to polish some pompous, useless article.
我终于受不了了
And I just had enough.
忍♥无可忍♥了
I had enough.
我这辈子写的每一个字
Every damned word I had written in my entire life
都毫无意义
was meaningless.
只是一大堆噪音
Making so much noise.
震耳欲聋的噪音
So much noise.
这里比较安静
It is a little quieter here.
通常是啦
Mostly.
但是死人很吵
Except for all the fucking dead.
丽姿 我是凯特麦克崔克
Liz, this is Kate McKittrick.
你得马上到矿场办公室来
We need you to come to the mine offices now.
"银天矿业" 出问题了
MURDERERS We have a problem.
"杀人凶手"
太过分了
That is unacceptable.
可笑 你居然有脸说别人过分
Great. You, talking about what's unacceptable.
你打算怎么处理
What do you plan to do about it?
我首先要回家 因为今天是圣诞夜
Well, first I'm gonna go home 'cause it's Christmas Eve.
然后找人把这里清干净
And then I'm gonna call a couple guys to come over here
这样你的员工 放完假回来就不会看到
and clean this up so that... it's gone before your employees get back.
我要告她
I want to press charges.
-不行 -不行
No! - No?
对 不行
Yeah, no.
轮不到你说话 我就是要告她
You don't get a say in this. If I want to press charges, I will.
你不能因为不爽我 就毁了我孩子的人生
Well, you don't get to fuck up my kid's life just because you're pissed at me
你觉得这样我们就扯平了
and you feel like maybe this will make us even.
帐不是这样算的 凯特
Because, you know, it won't do the trick, Kate.
听我说 现在是圣诞节
Look, it's Christmas.
拜托你
Please.
我真该勒死你
Yeah, I ought to strangle you.
你为什么老是站在他们那边
Why do you always take their side?
给我上车
Just get in the fucking car.
我打来看你好不好
Hey. Just checking in.
房♥间怎么样
How's the room?
还可以 很安静
It's okay. Quiet.
很好‥休息一下 好吗
Good, good. Get some rest, okay?
明天早上见
I'll see you tomorrow morning?
好
Yeah.
我爱你 凡洁
I love you, Angie.
我也爱你 小妹
I love you, too, baby girl.
非走不可
Really?
你要在哪里过夜
Where are you gonna spend the night?
哪里 普瑞尔家吗
What? Priors'?
吃完晚餐再走吧
Why don't you just wait until after dinner?
我做了火鸡
I'm making the turkey.
别这样啦
Come on.
你不必再假装下去了
I'm not gonna make you pretend anymore. All right?
走就走
Fine, go.
去普瑞尔家
Go to Priors'.
快走 出去
Go, get out.
"海绵宝宝牙膏"
我叫安妮考塔克 如果我有个三长两短 请‥
My name is Annie Kowtok. If anything happens to me, please...
她醒了
She's awake.
她醒了
She's awake.
有人切断了电源
Someone cut the power.
没头没脑的说什么啊
What are you talking about?
莫林纳‥萨拉尔的那个帅哥
Molina. The... the hot one? The Tsalal guys, Molina.
我本来以为是影片坏了
Okay, I thought it was a glitch in the video
但其实是电源被切断了
but the power goes out.
你醉了吗
Are you drunk?
安妮的影片也是一样
Well, it's the same in the Annie video.
看得出来电源被切断那部分
You're gonna see it, that part where the power goes out.
两个案子的手法相同
It's the same MO in both cases.
冰洞里怎么会有电
Why would there be power in an ice cave?
看来‥这个问题就问对了
I guess... that is the right question.
这代表什么
Okay, where does that get us?
有人在那里放了发电机
Someone put a generator there.
奥利佛塔卡克
You got Oliver Tagaq.
那个浑蛋设备工程师
The fucking equipment engineer guy.
他能拿到紧急发电机
He's got access to the emergency generator.
我们去找他时 他很有戒心且态度恶劣
And he was defensive and hostile when we went to see him, right?
我听得到你脑子在转
I can hear you thinking.
推论不离谱
It's not crazy.
我五分钟后去接你
I'm gonna come pick you up in five.
才不要 你喝醉了 哪儿都别想去
Hell no. You're not going anywhere. You're wasted.
我才没‥只喝了一点点
I'm not... I barely drink.
对啊 很明显
Yeah, clearly.
好吧 那你来接我
All right. You pick me up then.
我才不要带着 烂醉的持枪搭档去找嫌犯
I'm not going to a suspect with my backup armed and shitfaced.
那你在家等 我叫普瑞尔去接你
Well, you stay where you are, and I'm gonna get Prior to come pick you up.
行行好 放那孩子一马 今天是圣诞夜
Liz, come on, give the kid a break. It's Christmas Eve.
普瑞尔十分钟后去接你
Prior's gonna come pick you up in ten minutes.
我弄完了
All right,
-回家吧 -好
should we hit it? Yeah.
这瓶还剩一点 要不要带去
Hey, you want me to bring this gal? She's still got a little life in her.
-不用 家里有 -好吧
Nah, we're good. - Yeah.
局长 我发了全境通告
Hey, Chief, I put out the APB.
叫所有人去找欧提斯海斯
We got everybody looking out for Otis Heiss.
-你现在去纳瓦洛家 -我跟她说
Okay, I need you to go to Navarro's. - Is that Danvers? Let me talk to her.
她要去浪人营
She's headed to the Nomad camps.
嫌犯可能持械 很危险 你去支援她
Suspects could be armed and dangerous, and she needs backup.
真是够了 丽姿 这孩子有家庭
Jesus Christ, Liz. Kid's got a family.
今天是圣诞夜 别太过分
It's Christmas Eve, for Christ's sake.
我是很需要你才会开口
I wouldn't ask you unless I really needed you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这才是我的好孩子
That's my boy.
总而言之 他们就消失了
Anyway, so they just disappear.
所以是白忙一场
So, all the... all that for...
这些也要揉
nothing, really.
面团往下压 再‥
Make these, too. Push, and then...
-像这样 -对
Like that? - Like that. Yeah.
"普瑞尔来电"
抱歉了 菜鸟
Sorry, freshman.
她醉了 对吧
She was drunk, right?
对 烂醉如泥
Hammered. She was so fucking drunk.
我们这是何苦啊
Jesus. Why are we even doing this?
她看出苗头了
Mm, she's onto something.
塔卡克先生 我是警♥察♥ 伊凡洁琳纳瓦洛
Mr. Tagaq? Evangeline Navarro. Alaska Police.
请开门
Open please.
塔卡克先生
Mr. Tagaq?
这感觉很像‥
This feels a lot like...
你要有令状才能进入民宅
You need an order to go into a man's house.
他是什么时候离开的
When did he leave?
你们上次来的隔天
The day after you came.
我们本来要一起去猎海豹
We were supposed to go seal hunting.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you have any idea what this is?
该死的 等一下
Fuck. One sec.
再见了 各位
Bye, guys.
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表