剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
那支就那样丢在那边
And that one was just there, just like that.
没电了
Dead battery.
谁会不带手♥机♥
Who leaves their cell behind?
外面也没有讯号♥
Well, it's not like there's a lot of cell signal out there.
外面什么都没有
It's not like there's a lot of anything out there.
彼得 调阅手♥机♥通联纪录 和无线电纪录
All right, let's get the cell records and the radio log, Pete.
那块火腿看起来很新鲜
Yeah, that ham seems pretty fresh.
好 我来通知救援单位
All right. I'm gonna call in rescue.
出动直升机
Let's get the choppers.
把这里当成最后位置 搜索区域为15哩
Ping this site as an LKP and then and then 15 miles POA.
消息会传开 会惊动家属
Word'll spread. Their families will be upset.
或许这些阿宅只是出去探险
And if these dorks turn out to be just out on some geek expedition,
你不想等一下吗
don't you wanna hold off for a bit?
我不想等 汉克
No, Hank, I don't.
我们已经来迟了
We're late to this party already.
火腿与三明治或许看似新鲜
The ham and the sandwich may seem fresh.
但是美乃滋呈现糖浆状态
But the mayo's like syrup.
美乃滋要两天没冰才会变这样
Mayo doesn't go runny until a couple of days out of the fridge.
加工过的肉品能放到天荒地老
But your processed cold cuts, they'll survive the apocalypse.
这是小孩把午餐忘在后座 得来的教训
That's the things you learn when your kid leaves their lunch in the backseat.
你不是会帮孩子做三明治的爸爸
You were never much of a sandwich making kind of dad,
对吧 彼得
was he, Pete?
洗衣机里的衣服已经发臭了
Clothes in that washer stink.
湿衣服臭成那样要两天
It's gonna take wet clothes a couple of days to stink that bad.
这些人失踪了48小时
These men disappeared 48 hours ago, at least.
至少那么久
At least.
好 来看看那根舌头
All right. Let's take a look at that tongue.
两天了 已经开始变色了
Oh, two days, starting to discolor.
也许不是人类的
Maybe it's not human.
绝对是人舌
Oh, it's human, all right.
你看那里
See there?
是咬痕
That a bite?
不是
No.
是重复行为留下的印记
Those are marks left by a repetitive behavior.
一年前我们发现那具 冻成冰块的原住民女尸
Remember that native auntie that we found a year ago, frozen solid?
记得‥在北极圣约翰教堂外面
Yeah, yeah, outside Saint Joseph of the Arctic, right?
她也有这种印记
Yeah. She had the same marks.
是捕鱼网时舔线留下来的
It comes from licking the thread, you're fixing the fishing nets.
那是原住民女性的舌头
That is a native woman's tongue.
天哪
Jesus.
你觉得她是死是活
Dead or alive, you think?
等安克拉治的实验室化验完才知道
Gonna have to wait until the lab in Anchorage processes this baggie.
这会儿呢‥汉克
In the meantime, Hank?
嗯
Yeah?
问一下指挥中心 某处是否发现无舌女尸
Why don't you hit up command and see if they got a tongueless lady in some fridge somewhere.
彼得 呼叫总部
Prior, call Central.
你♥爸♥脑子又短路了
Your father's having a brain fart.
露露 我是汉克普瑞尔 帮我转接总部
Lulu, Hank Prior, put me through to Central.
马上转接 汉克
Right on it, Hank.
各位 圣诞节快到了 谁都阻止不了
All right. Christmas is coming. Can't stop it.
礼物都准备好了吗
You have your presents lined up?
我也没有
Yeah, me neither.
不过我整晚都会接听众来电
We're gonna take calls, though.
有人在收听吗
All right, anyone out there?
喂
Hello? Hello?
有人在听吗
Is there anybody there?
崔维斯
Hello, Travis.
你有何需求
What do you want?
"欢迎光临世界的尽头 阿♥拉♥斯加 恩尼斯"
我不懂西班牙语 女士
No, no hablo Espanol, senora.
我留了好几次言 要找莫利纳博士的家人
I've left a few messages and I'm trying to reach Dr. Molina's family.
他跟你联络了吗
Has he called?
(西语)他打给你了吗‥等一下
El-le lla-le lla-le llamo... Unemomento.
有你的留言
You have a message. But the...
-咖啡 -你办公室有人
Coffee. - There's someone in your office, but it's her.
-不是她的舌头 -你怎么知道
It's not her tongue. - How do you know?
已经六年了 不可能是她的
It's been six years. It can't be her tongue.
但那是女人的舌头
But it's a woman's tongue.
这还不确定
I don't know.
好 那给我看看
Right. Let me see it, then.
不行
No.
你调离那个案子了 记得吗
You got bounced off the case, remember?
你现在是州警
You're a trooper now.
不是市警局的编制
You're not APF anymore.
记得吗
Remember that?
那是女人的舌头
It's a woman's tongue.
是因纽皮雅特女性的舌头
It's an Inupiaq woman's tongue.
是你的灵性动物 在梦中告诉你的吗
And you know this because your spirit animal came to you in a dream?
不是 我的灵性动物 专吃你这种讨厌的白人女性
Nah, my spirit animal eats old white ladies like you for breakfast, Danvers.
最好小心点
Careful.
康纳利老爹还好吗 他对你好不好
How's Daddy Connelly? Treating you good?
是啦 还有别的事吗 纳瓦洛州警
Right! Is that all, Trooper Navarro?
你一定有什么 死在路边的驯鹿要处理吧
I'm sure you got some caribou to scrape off the road somewhere.
你一直不肯看她的档案
You never even wanted to look at her files.
现在又一语带过
And now you're just brushing her off
当她是‥
like she's...
你都听到了吗
Did you get all that?
她在说什么档案
What files you're talking about?
你去调悬案档案
All right, go look in the cold case files.
找一个安马素考塔克
Get me Anne Masu Kowtok.
-请问是伊丽莎白丹佛斯吗 -我是
Hello? Is this Elizabeth Danvers? - Yeah.
我是克莉吉勒 雪莉的妈妈
This is Kerri Gillard, Sheri's mom.
雪莉吉勒 莉亚的同学
Sheri Gillard, from Leah's class.
我现在不方便 晚点再打给你
Yeah, I can't talk to you right now. - I really, need to talk to you. I'm gonna call you back later.
不行 我们必须现在谈
No, we need to talk now. Right now!
-她才15岁‥15岁 -我知道 我明白
She's 15 years old. 15 years old. - I got it. I understand.
-这周定好规矩再看看 -你能不能‥
We set the rules and we'll see. - Can you ju... Do you understand? - No, I do, I...
事情是你女儿搞出来的
No, this is your daughter initiating this.
先别火上加油 下周再看情况有没有改善
All right, let's not escalate it. Let's talk about it in the week to come. See if it improves.
-我什么都没做 -闭嘴
I didn't do anything. - Shut up.
影片
Video?
这么棒
Really?
-你也不用大惊小怪‥ -我不想谈这件事
You don't have to freak out about it. - I'm not talkin' about it.
没想到你会这么笨
I thought you were smarter than that, Leah.
知道那些影片会流落何方吗
You know where those videos end up?
会出现在色♥情♥网♥站♥
They end up on porn sites.
之后每次有人查你的资料‥
For the rest of your life, every single time somebody looks you up...
我们又没有上传
Okay, well we didn't post it.
她妈拿了她的手♥机♥就抓狂 那只是我们自己看
Her mom took her phone and she freaked out. It was just for us, so don't...
别蠢了
Don't be an idiot.
人都会分手 手♥机♥会被骇
People break up, okay? Phones get hacked.
是啦 多谢指点 丹佛斯局长
Oh, right. Thanks, Chief Danvers,
谢谢以犯罪角度分♥析♥
all criminal angles noted.
-别再假装很关心我 -我才懒得管你
Stop pretending like you give a shit now. I don't give a shit.
但那个女人对我大吼大叫
But that woman was screaming in my face
-就因为你‥ -我怎样
because you... - You what?
-因为你拍的影片内容‥ -是什么
Because you made a video of... - Of what?
是你在搞一个15岁的女生
Of you screwing a 15-year-old girl, okay?
你拍了一段影片 害我还得看‥
You made a video that I had to watch of...
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
-我们是撞到什么吗 -我们没撞到东西
Did we hit something? - No, we didn't hit anything.
没事了 莉亚
It's okay. Leah, Leah,
只是在冰上打滑
it's just an ice slip. All right?
没事 冷静点‥
All right, calm down. Calm down.
-我是丹佛斯 -局长
It's Danvers.
我们出了意外
We got in an accident.
-需要救护车 -对 派救护车
Sending ambulance, Chief. - Yeah. Send an ambulance.
可能有人受伤 在第五街与方特街口
Possible injuries. We're at Fifth and Front.
又是该死的史黛西查莫斯吗
Is that fucking Stacy Chalmers again?
对不起
I'm so sorry!
史黛西 你这个白♥痴♥
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表