剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
and they used to love to dance together.
我很确定丽姿也会抽大♥麻♥
I'm pretty sure that Liz smoked weed too.
不会吧
Nah.
-少来 要死了 -我是说真的
Nah, come on. Fuck. - I'm so serious.
-你能想像吗 -不能 我也不要想
Can you imagine? - No. I don't wanna.
汉克以前是乐手
Ya know, Hank was a musician?
是哦
What?
他会弹吉他 还加入乐团
Yeah, he played the guitar. In a band.
-乱讲 -真的
No. - Yeah.
他厉害吗
Well, was he any good?
不知道 我没听他弹过
I don't know. I've actually never heard him play.
一次都没有
Yeah, not once.
我妈说他不够好 没资格转职业
My mom said he wasn't good enough to have a career, but
我妈觉得‥
she kinda felt he wasn't--
-他整个人‥ -都不够好
Good enough, period.
对
Yeah.
-了解 -对啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
这种事很难释怀
That sticks with you, doesn't it?
自己不够好
Not being good enough.
见鬼了 你不是说不来
Fuck, Gee, you said you weren't coming!
卡维克
Hey, Qavvik.
差点吓出心脏病
You could've given me a heart attack.
我改变主意了
Changed my mind.
想搞吗
Wanna fuck?
你刚打完手♥枪♥
You jerked off.
-看色情片吗 -不是啦 我‥
Watching porn? - No, I was-- I'm just--
你是看哪种色情片
What kind of porn were you watching?
-我们能不能只看个电影 -色情电影
Can we just, like, watch a movie and... Porn movie?
出去 我要穿衣服
Get out. I'm getting dressed.
现在她又要跟我一起办案
And now she wants me on the case,
但我什么都没有
but I don't have anything.
不可能
That can't be true.
若你什么都没有 她就不会找你
If you didn't have anything, she wouldn't want you,
所以你什么都有
so you have it all.
我是对安妮了若指掌
Yeah. I mean, I know everything about Annie,
清楚所有细节
every single detail.
但却浑然不知克拉克的事
But somehow, I had no idea about the Clark thing.
-他们一直在保密 -为什么
I mean, they kept it a secret. Well, why?
你问错问题了
That's not the right question.
什么
What?
这是丹佛斯会说的话
That's what Danvers would say.
正确的问题是‥
The right question is--
正确的问题是怎么办到的
The right question is how.
所以他才买♥♥那辆拖车
That's why he got the trailer.
为了隐藏这段恋情
To keep it a secret.
该死的
Fuck. Yes!
拖车要停在哪里才够隐秘
Where do you keep a trailer to fuck in secret?
努克角‥
The Nook.
"金雕"
雷蒙克拉克 跟我说话
Talk to me, Raymond Clark.
"上帝永不入眠"
我是丹佛斯
Danvers.
你该来看看这个
You have to see this.
天啊
Jesus.
那些是骨头吗
Are those bones?
对 动物骨头
Yeah, animal.
海豹与驯鹿的骨头
Seal, caribou.
应该是
I think.
你怎么找到这里
How'd you find this place?
我的灵性动物在梦中告诉我的 记得吗
My Spirit Animal showed me in a dream. Remember?
对 那是她的手♥机♥
Yeah, that's her phone.
我查过
I checked.
她的尸体上没有手♥机♥
It was not with her body.
我的妈呀
Holy fuck.
-我是丹佛斯 -局长 出问题了
Danvers. - Chief. We have a problem.
一共只有六个人 看出来了吗
It's only six of 'em. See?
李骥
Jie,
梅伦斯
Merens,
莫林纳
Molina,
柯妥夫
Kotov,
梅塔
Mehta.
艾默生
Emerson.
没有他
He's not here.
克拉克不在里面
Clark's not here.
也许他走散了
Maybe he got separated.
不对 不是这么回事
No, he didn't.
他还活着
He's alive.
在外面某处
He's out there.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表