剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
呼叫局长
Chief.
-我是丹佛斯 -局长 医院打电♥话♥来
Danvers. - Chief, we got a call, from the hospital.
关于朗德
Lund?
对
Yeah.
坏疽扩散全身 要做多重截肢
The gangrene spread everywhere. He needed multiple amputations.
他也失明 我们施打镇定剂
He lost his eyesight. We kept him heavily sedated
-但几小时前他开始清醒 -他能跟人沟通吗
but a few hours ago, he started waking up. Is he communicating?
他不时会陷入昏迷 现在很激动
He comes in and out. He's agitated.
做好心理准备 他的样子很可怕
Be prepared. He's hard to look at.
请长话短说
Please be quick.
朗德博士
Dr. Lund,
我是伊丽莎白丹佛斯
my name is Elizabeth Danvers.
我是阿♥拉♥斯加警♥察♥
I'm with Alaska police.
那晚上冰层上发生什么事
What happened that night out on the ice?
安德斯 我在这里
Anders, I'm here. Okay?
安德斯‥
Anders. Anders.
我们吵醒了她
We woke her.
她醒了
She's awake.
现在她在外面‥
And now she's out.
在冰上
She's out there in the ice.
谁在外面
Who's out there?
她来找我们算帐
She came for us
在黑暗中
in the dark.
-我要帮他打镇静剂 -谁在外面
I'm sedating him. No. Who's out there?
-有枪伤患者到院 -是谁 她是谁
Who was it? Who is she?
是谁来找你们
Who came for you?
安德斯 是谁‥
Anders, who?
警方搜索行动出事 丹佛斯局长 来帮我们
There's been an accident on the police search. Chief Danvers, we need help!
两位警官
Officers?
安德斯 告诉我
Anders, talk to me.
两位警官
Officers?
猎人打起来了
Fucking hunters are fighting!
你陪着他 该死的乡巴佬
Stay with him. Fuckin' hillbillies.
所有保全人员请来候诊室
Security to the waiting area. We need all security to proceed to the waiting area.
压住他
你说谁是大老粗
Who are you callin' a redneck?
快来帮忙
你在做什么
What are you doing?
上铐‥把手伸出来
Alright, cuffs, cuffs. Let me see your hands!
你好 伊凡洁琳
Hello, Evangeline.
你母亲跟你问好
Your mother says hello.
她在等你
She's waiting for you.
电击器 去推急救车
Defib. Get the crash cart.
谁去处理动静脉畸形患者
Someone get his AVM.
-撑下去 -给他插管
Stay with us. - Let's get him intubated.
"恩尼斯地区医院"
彼得
Pete?
什么事
What's up?
安妮的手♥机♥ 破解了
Annie's phone. I cracked it.
我找到了 在这里
I found it. It's here.
对 我找到了
I found, I found it.
我叫安妮考塔克
My name is Annie Kowtok.
如果我有个三长两短 请‥
If anything happens to me, please--
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表