剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
After the accident.
-意外的原因 -问题就在这里
What was the cause of the accident? - That's the thing.
没有原因 没有任何纪录
There is no cause. It's not out there.
好 派人去找他
All right. Let's get the units out there looking for him.
清查汽车旅馆 旅舍 廉价旅社和药头
Motels, hostels, flop houses, dealers.
大家都去找克拉克 我不知道还有谁能调派
The men are out there looking for Clark. We don't have anybody left.
你♥爸♥呢
What about your dad?
他在机场
He is at the airport.
接未婚妻
Picking up his fiancée.
好吧 叫弟兄们去找 克拉克和欧提斯
Fine. Well, get the men out there looking for Clark and Otis.
搞不好他们在同一个地点
Maybe they're in the same place. Who knows?
好 但我得发布全境通报
Okay, but, l mean, I'm gonna have to put out an APB.
-要更新资讯‥ -去做就是了
That's updates, links. Gonna take... - Okay. Go for it then. Do it.
局长 今天是圣诞夜
Chief, it's Christmas Eve.
那就快点做 快去啊
Well, get on it. Fast. Chop-chop.
我实在很恨你
I really hate you.
我也恨你
I hate you, too.
怎样
Yeah?
那一区没有冰洞
There's no ice caves in the area.
该死的汉克
Fuckin' Hank.
什么冰洞
What do you mean, there's no ice caves?
安妮的影片
Annie's video.
她陈尸地点附近没有冰洞
There aren't any ice caves near where her body was found.
你知道那代表什么吧
You know what that means?
表示她在别的地方遇害
It means she was killed in one place,
然后再弃尸在镇上
and then they dumped her body in town.
这是某人的下马威
Send a message.
这是你说的 不是我
You said it, not me.
嵌在壁上的骨头呢
What about those bones in the walls?
影片里的 是化石吗
In the video. Fossils?
可能
Yeah, maybe.
茱莉亚呢
Where's Julia?
在灯塔
In The Lighthouse.
我还在灯塔外面
I'm hanging outside. I...
回家吧
You should go home.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
今天是圣诞夜
It's Christmas Eve.
去他的圣诞夜
Fuck Christmas Eve.
那好 我有个想法
Good. I got an idea.
茱莉亚的状况多糟
How bad is it with Julia?
不知道 她‥
I don't know. She's...
你之前问过我会不会祷告
Remember when you asked me earlier if I pray?
她很常祷告
Well, she prays a lot.
常祷告不好吗
That's not a good thing? Praying a lot?
我不知道
I don't know.
我娘过世那阵子
When my mom died,
老爸叫我们祷告
my dad told us to pray.
他说只要诚心祷告 娘就会平安
He said... pray with our hearts and she'd be fine.
-你祷告了吗 -当然
And you prayed? Oh, yeah, I prayed.
七岁的我用尽破碎的心认真祷告
From the bottom of my sorry ass little seven-year-old broken heart.
我日以继夜祷告
I prayed so hard, day and night.
膝盖都跪到瘀血
My knees turned black.
葬礼时连路都走不了
Couldn't even walk at the funeral.
也许你祷告得不够努力
Maybe you didn't pray hard enough.
去你的
Fuck you.
上帝还是不存在
Still no god though.
你最好站在我前面
All right, you might want to step in front of me.
-为什么 -因为‥甭提了
Why? Well... forget it.
丹佛斯
Danvers.
有什么事吗
Hi. Can I help you with something?
晚安 女士 抱歉打扰你
Good evening, ma'am. We're really sorry to bother you.
但我们必须跟你丈夫谈谈
We just need to speak with your husband for a few minutes.
不会吧
Oh, you didn't.
镇上有谁是你没搞过的
Is there anyone in this town you haven't fucked?
居然有这种事
No, you can't be serious.
-我们只需要五分钟 -这是我家
Wait, we just need five minutes. - This is my home.
-好吧 那三分钟 -今天是圣诞夜
Okay, three. - It's Christmas Eve.
先生 这是命案影片
This is a recording of a murder, sir.
-我叫安妮考塔克 -要请你协助
My name is Annie Kowtok. - We do need your help.
如果我有个三长两短 请‥
If anything happens to me, please ...
-怎么样 -那些‥
Well? Yeah.
绝对是鲸鱼的骨头
Those are definitely whale bones.
似独角博哈斯卡鲸 可能是史前时代的
Monodontoides. Probably prehistoric.
要怎么找到这座冰洞
How do we find this cave?
那一区没有冰洞
There's no caves in the region.
其实有
Actually, there are.
布鲁克斯岭有个完整的冰洞系统
There's a whole ice cave system up bordering the Brooks Range.
但那里很危险
But it's a death trap.
多年前出过几次意外就封闭了
There were a bunch of accidents up there years ago, and it was closed.
确切位置在哪里
Where are they exactly?
可以把地图调出来
I could pull the maps,
但要花点时间
but it's gonna take some time.
大家都去过节了
Everyone's out for the holidays.
就算有地图 你们还是需要专业向导
Even if you had the maps, you'd still need an expert to guide you.
那里到处都是裂缝
There's fissures everywhere.
走错一步可能就粉身碎骨
One wrong step and the whole bottom could drop out from under your feet.
那该怎么办
So, what then?
我们必须找到
We need to go there.
拜托你了
Please.
还有一个办法就是找画地图的人
Other way to do this would be to track down whoever mapped the cave system.
知道名字吗
You got a name?
等一下
One second.
黑斯‥欧提斯黑斯
Heiss. Otis Heiss.
-等等 欧提斯海斯 -你知道这个人
Wait. Heiss, Otis Heiss? - You know him?
对 我叫普瑞尔查病历
Yep. I asked Prior to check the medical files
看有没有人受的伤 与萨拉尔的死者一样
for anybody that had similar injuries to the Tsalal men.
只查到一个‥欧提斯海斯
Only got one ping... Otis Heiss.
要死了
Fuck.
亚当
Adam?
你们该走了
You guys... you guys need to go.
-你会帮我们找地图吧 -我会送去给你们
You're gonna get us those maps, right? - Yeah, I'll get it to you.
找到地图就送过去
Get 'em to you, get you the maps.
"灯塔 社会协助中心"
THE LIGHTHOUSE
你怎么还没下班
What are you still doing here?
我们要发布全境通告
We are just putting out an APB.
我在跟出勤的人联络
I'm communicating with the men in the field,
快结束了
and nearly done.
你老婆会很不爽
That wife of yours is gonna kick your ass.
对
Yeah.
-伊莉娜顺利抵达了吗 -她不在飞机上
Did Irina get in okay? - Alina? She wasn't on the plane.
有电♥话♥吗
Did she call?
她的手♥机♥讯号♥好像有问题
No, I think there's some problem with her cell service.
一定出了什么事
Something musta happened.
她妈妈病了
Her mother's been sick.
也许要紧急送医什么的
Maybe some emergency.
这样啊
Something like that.
你没寄钱给她吧
Listen, you didn't send her any money, did you?
我在想
I was thinking...
我突然没事了 也许可以去你家过圣诞夜
seeing as I'm all freed up, maybe I can come over tonight for Christmas Eve.
好啊‥
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
这样很好啊
That sounds... yeah, that sounds really nice.
我得先把这里的事处理完
Obviously just gotta finish up here
还要通知凯拉
and talk to Kayla, but...
慢慢来
Take your time.
我没地方可去 也不赶时间
I got nowhere to be, no hurry to get there.
这么美哦
Damn.
圣诞快乐 姑娘
Merry Christmas, Missy.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 只是来祝你圣诞快乐
Yeah, I just stopped by to say Merry... Christmas.
天啊 这些都是你做的
Jesus, did you make all this?
那当然
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表