剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, go. Ask me questions. Question me. -I don't wanna do that.
-我不想问 -你想知道就问我问题
Ask me questions. -No. I don't wanna-- -You wanted to know! Ask me the fucking questions!
问我问题 普瑞尔
Ask the questions, Prior!
好 我问
Alright. Fine.
你跟纳瓦洛去过惠勒家几次
How many times did you and Navarro visit the Wheeler household?
不确定 三次吧
I'm not sure. Three.
是十次
Ten.
你们去过十次
Ten times you were there.
-你们去惠勒家时‥ -问错问题 再问一次
And what was the situation on those visits to the Wheeler-- Wrong question, ask again.
再问一次
Ask again.
-有任何迹象显示惠勒‥ -问错问题了
Did Wheeler ever show any signs of be-- -Wrong question.
-你想惠勒是否可能‥ -问错问题 再问一次
Did you think Wheeler was capable of-- -Wrong question. Ask again.
你知道惠勒是左撇子吗
Did you know Wheeler was left-handed?
不知道
No.
我当时不知道
I did not.
她的伤势走向
What direction are the blows in?
从右到左 全都是
Right to left. All of 'em.
这是她高三纪念册的照片
This is her senior yearbook photo.
看得到她的胎记
You see the birthmark, right?
有人把她档案里的照片全都翻转
Someone flipped every single photo in her file.
惠勒子弹的伤口
That bullet wound
是在他的右侧
on his right-hand side.
其他的弹道与鉴识报告
Everything else: the ballistics, forensics report,
全在洪水中毁了
it's all gone in the flood.
问你真正想问的 普瑞尔
Ask the real question, Prior.
问吧
Go on.
你跟纳瓦洛
Did you and Navarro
是否枪杀了威廉惠勒
shoot William Wheeler
再布置成自杀
and make it look like a suicide?
看吧 纵使聪明如你
You see? Smart as you are,
也要学会有时不该追根究柢
you need to learn when to stop asking questions.
你不能住在汉克家
You can't stay at Hank's.
这是我家后院小屋的钥匙
This is to the shack in the backyard of my house.
我们彼此不必打照面
I don't have to see you. You don't have to see me.
别傻了‥别比现在更傻
Just don't be stupid. Stupider.
钥匙拿着
Take the key.
-彼得 -离我远一点
Pete? -Get the fuck away from me.
少碰我
Do not fucking touch me!
谢谢
Thank you.
讨厌 别开灯‥
Fuck, no! No!
站起来 跟我走
Come on, you're comin' with me.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我有你要的东西
I got you what you wanted.
能让你爽一下
Alright? We're gonna get you feeling better,
然后带领我们去洞穴
and you're gonna guide us through those caves.
快点
Come on.
给我看
Show me.
拿来
Give it over.
休想在我车上公开嗑药
I'm not lettin' you get high in my truck, in public.
那么你跟洞穴都免谈
Then fuck you and fuck your cave.
你敢下车就回去吃牢饭
Hey, you walk out that door and I'm sending your ass right back to jail.
你选哪样
What's it gonna be?
对嘛
Alright.
到我家会合 我们要去安妮遇害处
Meet me at my place. We're goin' to where Annie died.
你不是说结案了
I thought you said the case was closed.
我错了
I was wrong.
你不阻止我吗
You're not gonna stop me?
要回来 好吗
Just come back, okay?
要回来
Come back.
厕所在那边
Bathroom's over there.
指给我看
Show me.
先指给我看
Show me.
在这里 尼克席山口旁边
Here, off Niksik Pass.
就是地势最高点
That's the highest point.
别嗑太猛
Take it easy
注意整洁
and don't leave a mess.
纳瓦洛
Navarro?
-你好 -你来干嘛
Hey. -What are you doin' here?
康纳利要我来抓那个工程师
Connelly wants me to bring in the engineer.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
那个毒虫欧提斯海斯 他要我来抓他
The junkie. Otis Heiss. I'm supposed to take him in.
-为什么 -他通缉有案
What for? -Something about an outstanding warrant.
好像是在诺亚塔克弃保潜逃
He skipped bail in Noatak or some shit.
康纳利没跟我说
Why didn't Connelly just ask me himself?
局长不用管这种小事
I don't know, maybe it's below your pay grade.
别怀疑
Come on.
你以为我喜欢除夕来抓毒虫
You think I wanna be here on New Year's Eve collecting some junkie?
你怎么知道欧提斯在这里
How'd you know Otis Heiss was here?
他在这里哦 在你家
Oh, he's here? In the house?
我只是想来问他在哪里
I was just wantin' you to point me in a direction.
我要打电♥话♥给康纳利
Yeah, I'm callin' Connelly.
把他交给我
Just give him to me.
真是够了 丽姿
Jesus Christ, Liz.
总是这么难搞
Does everything have to be a fucking battle with you?
怎么回事啊
What the fuck's going on?
-你跟我走 -不行 你不能走
You're comin' with me. No, no, no, no. You're not.
听着
Listen,
我不知道来龙去脉
look, I don't know what's goin' on, Hank,
但你现在还来得及离开
but you can still walk out that front door
我就当没发生过
and everything can still be okay.
去你们的 我要走了
Fuck this. I'm outta here.
-不准动 -别‥
Do not fucking move!
把枪放下 汉克
Put the gun down, Hank.
我要带他走
No, I'm taking him.
像你对付惠勒那样对付他
I'm gonna do this the way you did Wheeler.
我不知道他们抓住你什么把柄
Look, I don't know what they have on you,
但不管是什么 我们都能解决‥
but whatever it is, we can fix it. Okay? We can fix this.
你害我们父子反♥目♥成仇 这解决不了吧
You turned my kid against me. We can't fix that, can we?
你儿子爱你
Your son loves you. He loves you.
他不会希望你做傻事
He doesn't wanna see you do anything fucked up.
退后
Back up.
-退后 丽姿 -好
Back up, Liz. -Okay.
别过来
Stay there!
事已至此
Jesus Christ.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
把枪放下 彼得
Lower your weapon, Pete.
普瑞尔 不可以 你想清楚
Prior, don't. Think about it. Think.
-爸 -我们要把他搬出去
Dad? -We gotta get him outta here.
普瑞尔 想清楚‥
Prior, think. Think.
把他搬上我的卡车
Come on. Let's get him into my truck.
普瑞尔 不可以 想清楚
Prior, don't. Think about it.
我需要你帮忙 儿子
Come on. I need your help, son.
普瑞尔
Prior.
帮我
Help me.
有一件事该让你知道
You should know something.
我没有杀安妮考 只负责移尸
I didn't kill Annie K. I just moved her body.
血浓于水 彼得
Blood is blood, Peter.
记住这一点
Remember that.
不可以
No!
没事了
It's okay.
我要打电♥话♥给康纳利
Gonna call Connelly.
不可以打给任何人
No, no, no, no, no. Yeah, we gotta call him right now. No, you're not calling anybody.
听我说
Listen!
要是把康纳利扯进来
If you bring Connelly into this,
这孩子就完了
that kid's goin' down.
这件事康纳利也有份 他不会放过我们
Connelly is in on this. He will bury every single one of us.
不能找他
No. This...
这件事没发生过
this didn't happen. -What?
汉克也没来过
Hank was never here.
他抓到欧提斯 开枪打死他
He snatched Otis, and he shot him.
但他弃尸时出了意外
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表