剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
我发现了
我叫安妮考塔克
My name is Annie Kowtok.
如果我有个三长两短 请‥
If anything happens to me, please...
"12月24日"
DECEMBER 24.
"永夜第七天"
7TH DAY OF NIGHT
好 彼得 说吧
All right, Petey, talk to me.
局长 我在溜冰场
I'm at the ice rink, Chief.
他们提早到了 在准备把尸体运到安克拉治
And they're early, packing up the bodies to Anchorage.
想也知道 好 我马上到
Of course they are. All right, I'll be there right away.
康纳利队长在这里监督‥
Well, Captain Connelly is here to supervise, so...
他在场
What? He's there?
好 我五分钟后到
All right, I'll be there in five.
-好 -等一下 可恶
Okay... - Wait... fuck.
局长
Chief?
该死的 打电♥话♥给纳瓦洛
Shit. Hey, call Navarro,
-叫她去警♥察♥局跟我会合 -局长
and tell her that... to meet me at the police station. - Chief?
马上来 好吗
Right away. Okay?
好 要跟她说为什么吗
Okay. Well, what should I say it's about?
-局长‥听到吗 -茱莉亚‥
Chief? Chief, can you hear me? - Hey, hey, Julia.
我是丽姿丹佛斯 是你姊姊以前的同事
It's Liz Danvers, l've worked with your sister.
-我过去你那边 -你看得到我 糟了
Okay, l'm just gonna come towards you, okay? You can see me... Oh, no.
我带你到室内
Yeah, we need to get you inside.
你先披件衣服
Okay, let me put that on you.
没关系‥
It's okay, it's okay.
我知道‥
I know, I know, I know.
先把这个披上
You know what? I'm gonna put this on you.
可以了‥
There you go. There you go.
没事了‥
That's it, that's it.
我会保护你
I'm gonna keep you safe.
我会保护你 亲爱的
Just gonna get you safe, baby.
别怕 有我在‥
It's all right. I got ya. I got ya.
真探
第四季第四集
好
Okay.
知道了
Yeah.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我‥
Hi. Hey.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事儿
It's nothing.
你先到楼下等我
Hey, can you wait for me downstairs?
我马上就好
It'll just be a minute, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
她不会有事吧
She gonna be okay?
尸体运去安克拉治了
Bodies off to Anchorage yet?
对 普瑞尔在处理
Yeah. You know, Prior's handling it,
康纳利在监督 所以‥
and, you know, Connelly's supervising, so...
-他跑来干嘛 -我来处理‥
The fuck is he here for? - I got it, I got it.
他最好别来抢案子
He better not be trying to take this case away from us.
没有人会抢走我们的案子
Nobody's taking the case away from us.
去陪你妹妹
Just go be with your sister.
那段影片‥
That video...
我们得讨论一下
We need to talk about it.
对
Yeah.
普瑞尔
Hey, Prior.
情况如何
So, how'd it go?
是的‥
Yeah...
我查到与萨拉尔科学家 有类似伤势的病历
Anyway, l think I got something for you with medical records on folks with similar injuries to the Tsalal men...
很好‥
Yeah, good, good.
整理一下 待会儿谈
Okay, get it together. Talk to you later. Okay.
那孩子会很有出息
That kid's gonna be good.
这是歹竹出好笋的奇迹
It's a miracle of overcoming shitty genetics.
你来干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
我也很高兴见到你
Oh, it's good to see you too.
说真的
No, I'm serious.
你怎么会来监督 例行的运尸体作业
Why are you here for a routine body transport?
我要在这里待一阵子
I'm gonna stick around for a while.
-我就知道 -看着我
Fucking knew it. - Look at me.
我不是来抢你的案子
I'm not here to take the case away from you.
那你来干嘛
Why are you here?
矿场有人在抗♥议♥
You have protests around the mine.
枪击事件恶化成医院斗殴
You had a shooting that ended in a fight in the hospital.
溜冰场有六具尸体 案子的重要关系人下落不明
You got six dead bodies in the local ice rink, and a still missing person of interest.
你必须控制住情况 我非来不可
You need to get this shit under control. I need to show up.
这样明年选市长的时候 比较有面子
So, you could look good for your Mayor campaign next year?
我是来帮你的 丽姿
I'm fucking helping you here, Liz.
而且你也希望我待在镇上
Besides, you like having me in town.
滚开啦
Fuck off.
听我说
Listen...
先跟你报告一下
Look, just to get you up to speed.
那些人是先死掉才变成冰棒
Those men died before they froze.
还没验尸你怎么会知道
How do you know that? We haven't done forensics.
我做了独♥立♥的验尸前评估
Oh, 'cause I did an independent pre-forensic evaluation.
我不想知道那是什么意思
I don't want to know what that means.
听着 我把这当成命案调查
Look, I'm treating this like a murder case.
看了我寄给你的安妮影片吗
You saw the Annie Kowtok video I sent you?
那件事务必要保密 懂吗
You keep that on a need-to-know basis. All right?
明白
All right, copy.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
难不成你连我的办公室都要
What, you want to come in here and take my office, too,
还是可以另外找地方
or can you find yourself someplace else?
受不了你 去死啦
Yeah, okay. And... fuck you.
是啦 你也去死
Yeah. Fuck you, too.
请填一下保险资料
This is to fill out your insurance information.
谢谢
Thank you.
我保证这里跟其他地方不同
This isn't gonna be like the other places, I promise, okay?
我住在镇上 每天都会来看你
I'm right here in town. I'll come visit you every day.
你可以留着手♥机♥ 随时能打给我
And you can keep your cell phone, so you can call me.
我没事的
I'm good.
明天圣诞节我会来陪你
I'll be here tomorrow for Christmas.
我会带礼物 无酒精蛋蜜酒
I'll bring presents and virgin eggnog
还有20美元一包的饼干
and, you know, twenty-dollar cookies.
我可以的
I can do this.
你早就知道了
You knew.
早就知道会来这里 对不对
That you were gonna stay here, didn't you?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
你很完美
You're perfect, okay?
不用道歉 你很完美
No, you're perfect, okay?
我好爱你 小妹
I love you so much, baby girl.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
跟我来
Let's go.
圣诞快乐 局长
Merry Christmas, Chief.
这个人叫欧提斯海斯
His name is Otis Heiss.
白人男性 98年4月住进圣约瑟
White male. Admitted to St. Joseph's April '98.
双侧角膜灼伤
Burns on both corneas,
耳膜破裂 自残式咬伤
ruptured eardrums, self-inflicted bites.
你表现还不赖
You're not terrible, Prior.
他是德国人
He's a German national.
没有就业纪录
No records of employment,
没有银行帐户 没有信♥用♥卡♥
no bank accounts, no credit card numbers.
2006年11月后 就不再使用社会福利
Social security's been inactive since November 2006,
过去八年没有登记地址
and no registered address for the past eight years.
-没有老婆小孩 -都没有
So, no wife, no kids? - Nope.
不留痕迹 像奥利佛塔卡克
It's like no trace. Like Oliver Tagaq.
对 但这家伙有一长串 妨害治安的前科
Yes, but this guy has a long history of disorderly conduct, all right?
非法入侵和窃盗罪 不断进出勒戒所
So, breaking and entering, petty theft. He's been in and out of rehab forever.
-持有毒品 -让开
Possession. - Okay, move.
这里记载州警两个月前 在诺亚塔克抓了他
And if you look here, he was picked up by a trooper in Noatak two months ago.
之后就再无现踪
Zero sightings since.
他是毒虫
So, he's a junkie?
出了意外之后就染上毒瘾
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表