剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
什么
A what?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
你怎么想不重要
Look, it doesn't matter what you believe.
康纳利要我们结案
Connelly's shuttin' us down.
可以
Fine.
不管萨拉尔 安妮是独♥立♥案件
Fuck Tsalal. Annie's a whole separate case.
他知道惠勒的事
He knows about Wheeler.
他是怎么说的
What did he say?
他全都知道了
He knows. All of it.
我也不懂他是怎么知道的
I don't even know how.
无所谓 我不在乎那些
You know what? I don't even care.
找到安妮遇害地点‥
If I can find where Annie died--
就会找到凶手写在墙上的自白
What do you think you're gonna find? A signed confession on the wall?
-凶器 DNA 任何有助于‥ -就算有他也会挡下来
A murder weapon, DNA. Anything that's gonna help us find her. Even if you found something, he's gonna block it.
你得立刻收手
No, you gotta stop now!
收手
Stop?
你在说什么
What are you even saying?
到此为止 结束了
It ends here. Alright? It's over.
不行 我要去找欧提斯
No. I'm gonna go talk to Otis.
叫他在地图上指出来
He can point it out on the map... -No.
-他能帮我们找 -你不可以去找欧提斯
...and he can find it for us. You're not gonna go to Otis
因为你大闹一场后 灯塔把你列为拒绝往来户
because The Lighthouse isn't gonna let you in after what you did.
你就‥拜托你 结束了
You just gotta-- Please! You just-- It's over!
放手吧
Just let it go!
放下她的案子
Just let her go.
该放下了
It's time.
不行
No.
她现在是你要背负的担子
You carry her now.
就像我一直背负着一样
Like I did, all this time.
你要天天背着安妮的冤屈
You carry Annie. Every day.
你要丢下她
You're leaving her,
孤伶伶地
alone,
在黑暗的冰洞里
in that cave, in the dark.
是你
You.
她现在是你的了
She's yours now.
丽姿要放我出去
Is Liz letting me go?
管她去死
Fuck Liz.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that all about?
家务事
Oh, just family stuff, ya know? -Yeah.
你‥有什么事吗
You... you need anything?
我没事啊
Me? No. I'm...
我‥
I...
我在想你九岁溜冰时 掉进冰层的事
I was thinking about that time when you were nine, when you were skating and you fell through the ice.
那件事我不太记得了
Ya know I don't really remember a lot of that, so.
是哦 我记得很清楚
You don't? Oh, I do.
我有时还会梦到而惊醒
I wake up dreaming of it sometimes.
前一秒你还在
One second you were there,
我一个转身‥你就不见了
I turned around, and boom, you were gone,
困在冰层下面 被水流冲走
under the ice, current took ya.
我得设法跑在你前面
I had to run on ahead of ya and try
用冰斧打破冰层
to break through with a ice axe.
我疯狂地砍冰 直到打穿 把你拉出来
I kept hacking until I got through, and then I pulled you out.
在去医院的路上
Then, on the way to the hospital,
我知道必须让你保持清醒
I knew I had to keep you awake.
一定要让你保持清醒
Just keep you awake.
感觉像开了好几天的车
Felt like we were driving for days.
我当时‥
I was--
家务事 对吧
Family stuff, right?
该死的家庭
Fuckin' family.
行了
There!
应该可以了
I think that should do it.
谢了 萝丝
Thanks, Rose.
要我留在这儿陪你吗
Do ya want me to stay with ya?
天气很差 别待太久
Well, the weather's shit, so don't be long.
预报说这是四级暴风雪
They're saying we're getting a category four.
去吧 小妹
Here you go, babygirl.
我想说既然你想待在海里
I thought, if you wanted to be in the ocean...
伊凡洁琳‥
Evangeline.
听‥
Listen.
趴下
Lie down!
朝我这里爬过来
Towards me.
趴下
Lie down!
慢一点 往我这边爬
Slowly. Towards me.
抓我的手
Take that.
你没事了 安全了
You're alright. You're okay.
你干嘛那样走进海里
What the fuck were you doing walking into the sea like that?
我叫你回来 你没听到吗
I called you back. Didn't ya hear me?
彼得不在
Peter's not here.
我是来找莉亚
I'm looking for Leah.
她不想跟你说话
She doesn't wanna talk to you.
拜托啦
Please.
小莉
Lee?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你为什么这样
Why are you doing this?
就为了跟我作对
Just to mess with me?
不是每件事都跟你有关
Not everything's about you, Liz.
干嘛啦
What the fuck?
那是瘀伤吗
Is that bruises?
别大惊小怪
Don't worry about it.
你搞不好会送命
You could've been killed.
别那么夸张
Don't be dramatic.
这不像你
It's not like you.
-我在查一个案子‥ -安妮考
I'm workin' on this case. -Annie K.?
她对抗的现象依然存在
Everything she fought for is still happening.
你知道过去三个月 村里有多少孕妇死产吗
Do you know how many stillbirths there were in the villages in the past three months?
-我知道阿维亚克卡特‥ -九个
I know about Aviaq Carter's-- -Nine.
那是九个妈妈 丽姿
That's nine moms, Liz.
莉亚‥
Leah,
拜托你回家过年吧
will you please just come home for New Year's?
答应我 拜托你
Come home, please.
丽姿
Liz?
我还没放弃你
You know I haven't given up on you.
要再过三个月才能挖坟
It'll be another three months before we can dig any graves.
只能暂时先放在这里
So they're stuck here.
至少可以跟彼此作伴
Least they keep each other company.
尤其是小朋友
Especially the little ones.
要我留下来吗
You want me to stay?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm fine. Thanks.
"诺亚威廉斯"
"12月12日生 12月12日卒"
"男娃"
局长
Hey, Chief.
你跟康纳利说的
Did you talk to Connelly?
带着笔电立刻来我办公室
In my office. Bring that thing now.
关门
Close the door.
你跟谁提过惠勒的案子
Who'd you talk to about Wheeler?
谁都没提
No one.
康纳利知道了 是你♥爸♥说的
Well, Connelly knows because your father knows.
你电脑的密♥码♥是什么
What's the password to your computer?
-你的生日 -不是
Is it your birthday? -No.
我猜猜 是达尔文的生日
Let me guess. It's Darwin's.
要跟你说多少次
How many times I gotta tell you?
你♥爸♥只是看起来蠢 坐下‥
Your father only seems like an idiot.Sit. Sit!
你自认对惠勒案了解多少
What do you think you know about Wheeler?
好
Fine.
你想换个方式
You wanna do it differently?
你来提问
You make up the questions.
你非知道不可 要挖出真♥相♥
You just had to know, right? You had to keep digging.
汉克看你的电脑就发现了
That's what Hank found in there.
他肯定问过你 "她们对矿场有什么了解"
I bet he was asking you. "What do they know about the mine?"
-偷看儿子的电脑就中奖了 -我没有查‥
And then, bingo, his kid gives him a little present. I wasn't digging for anything.
-开始问我问题‥ -我不想这样 局长
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表