剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
-拿到科学家的信用纪录吗 -拿到了
did you get the scientists' credit history? Yeah.
把克拉克的寄给我 追溯越久越好
Alright. Send me Clark's, as far back as you can go.
好 要不要附上‥
Okay. You want me to include the--
你竟敢跑去我家偷东西
You don't go into my house to steal.
没想到你这么蠢
You know better.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
连你妈离开时都没偷家里的东西
Even your mother didn't steal from us when she left.
听好了
Now listen,
丹佛斯不是你的主人
Danvers doesn't own you.
你有家庭 而她是外人
You have a family and she's not it.
血浓于水 彼得
Blood is blood, Peter.
记住这一点
Remember that.
尸体的事你恶搞我
So, you fucked me with the bodies,
现在又想来我家搞我
then you come to actually fuck me.
你要不要嘛
You want to or not?
对嘛
Yeah.
我就知道你留下来 不是为了这里的好天气
I know you didn't stay in town for the lovely weather.
我不行了
I can't!
不可以‥再撑一下‥
No, no! Don't you dare. Don't you dare! No. Wait, wait, wait! Wait!
你的汗滴到我身上了
You're sweatin' on me.
你要先说还是我先说
Do you wanna say it first or should I?
这是最后一次了
That's the last time we do this.
长达十五年的最后一次
That's 15 years of last times.
是十九年
Nineteen.
不对 十九年前我才刚结婚
What? No. Nineteen years ago, I just got married.
是十九年
Nineteen years.
你那时候跟杰克在一起
You were with Jake.
对 但暂时分开
Yeah, we were on a break.
许多次暂时分开中的一次
One of 'em.
可恶
Fuck.
这是最后一次了
This is the last time we do this.
对
Yeah.
你干嘛抓着萨拉尔的案子不放
What are you doing with the Tsalal thing, Liz?
说实话
Really.
我知道你不想要这个案子 我了解你
I know ya don't want the case. I know you.
是哦 那我这会儿在想什么
Oh, you do? What am I thinking right now?
你在想"我要这个案子"
You're thinking, "Know why I want the case?"
"因为要搞你 就是这原因"
Why? -"'Cause fuck you, that's why."
看来你的确很了解我
I guess you do know me.
-你把我送来恩尼斯‥ -我是让你升迁
You sent me to Ennis so that I-- - No, I gave you a promotion.
原因不重要
Whatever reason.
主要因为你是没安全感的混帐
I mean, mostly because you're an insecure asshole,
因为你怕我 随便啦
and because you're scared of me, but whatever.
我只是尽职
I'm just doin' my job.
才怪 你是在整我
You're not doin' your job. You're messin' with me.
你干嘛拼命想隐瞒此案
Why are you so hell-bent on keepin' a lid on it?
因为我不希望这无缘无故 成为一场大灾难
Well, I just don't want it to turn into a fuckin' disaster for no reason.
可疑的情境 加上一堆尸体
Weird circumstances. Dead bodies.
好啦 把案子转给安克拉治
Come on, let's run it out of Anchorage.
不要
No.
我会控制这个案子
I'm gonna keep control of it. I got it controlled.
我觉得你办不到
Yeah, well, I don't think you can.
-我可以 -你没办法的
Well, I can. - You can't.
-谁说的 -我
Says who? - Me.
-我发誓 要是你不‥ -不怎样
And, I swear, if you don't-- - What?
你在威胁我吗
Are you fuckin' threatening me?
混帐
Fucker.
"彼得普瑞尔来讯 克拉克的信用纪录"
对 我正在看
Yeah, I'm lookin' at it right here.
消费六百元 费尔班克刺青店
It's a $600 charge. Fairbanks Ink Tattoo,
2017年4月22日
April 22nd, 2017.
你说克拉克吗
Clark you said, yeah?
对 雷蒙克拉克
Yeah. Raymond Clark.
他在胸口刺了一个螺旋
His tattoo was on his chest. It's a spiral.
需要的话我能寄照片给你
I can send it to you right now if you want.
不用 我查到纪录了
No need. I have it right here.
对 我记得他
Yeah, I remember him.
人怪怪的
Weird guy.
-是英国人吧 -爱尔兰人
English, right? - No, he was Irish.
我刺完之后他还哭了
He cried a little when I finished.
不是因为痛
Not because it hurt, ya know?
可能是因为感伤吧
Just sentimental, maybe.
他是一个人去的吗
Was he alone?
对 他一个人
He was alone, yeah.
他提过那个刺青的意义吗
Did he tell you what it meant? The tattoo?
这我不记得了
That I don't remember.
我能寄一张成品照片给你
Wait. I can send you a photo of the tattoo.
我会建档留纪录
I keep them for my records.
还有一张他带来的刺青样本
And here's one showing the model for the work.
小姐
Lady?
喂
Hello?
看来我该开始锁门了
Guess I should start locking.
他带着这张照片 去费尔班克一家刺青店
He took this photo to a studio in Fairbanks.
刺了跟她一样的图案
He got the same tattoo as her.
是她死后四天的事
That's four days after she died.
这是DNA检验报告
Here's the DNA results.
萨拉尔研究站的舌头是安妮的
That was Annie's tongue at Tsalal.
组织有一些不寻常的细胞损伤
Tissue has some unusual cellular damage
可能是因为冷冻过
possibly from freezing.
你换了放罐头的地方
Did you change where you put the cans?
罐头现在要放哪里
Where do the cans go?
看来我们办的是同一个案子
Well, it looks like your case is my case.
你跑来有何目的
What are you doin' here?
你对安妮的了解是档案里没有的
Well, you know Annie better than I can get from the files.
死了一群白人你就开始关心
And now it matters because it's a buncha white men?
你想跟我合作 还是继续当没头苍蝇
You want in or do you just wanna go fuck yourself?
听着 惠勒的事‥
Listen, the Wheeler thing was--
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们没做错事‥
No, we did exactly what we needed to do.
我们不谈那件事 好吗
No, we're not doin' that. Alright?
我们只合作这一件事
We're just doin' this one thing.
查出真♥相♥ 各结各的案
We're gonna crack it, close your case, I close my case,
然后就分道扬镳
and then, that's it for the two of us.
可以
It is.
该死
Fuck!
搞什么鬼啦
Jesus Christ, Leah. Fuck.
你画了‥
Dude, you got the--
对 是暂时的
Oh, yeah. They're temporary. - Yeah?
-暂时的 -对
Temporary? - Yeah.
看起来很酷
They look cool.
丽姿要你盯着他们
So, Liz make you stay and watch them
是怕他们醒过来
in case they wake up?
别看 不要看
Don't, don't.
别让那景象映入你的脑中 我是说真的
You don't want that shit in your head. Seriously, Leah.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to you?
该死的 普瑞尔
Fuck, Prior!
他是禽兽
He's an animal.
对啦
Yeah, well,
他是禽兽养大的 有样学样
he was raised by an animal to be an animal,
-所以‥ -那不是重点
so. Doesn't matter.
你也在相同环境中长大 但你就很善良
I mean, you come from the same shit and you manage to be nice.
是个臭呆瓜 但人很好
Fucking dork, but nice.
-我是呆瓜‥当真 -对啊‥
A dork? - Yeah,
你才是呆瓜咧
you're a dork.
这是我爸跟丽姿以前常跳舞的歌♥
You know, my dad and Liz used to dance to this all the time.
-什么 -真的
What? - Yeah.
-不会吧 不可能 -真的‥
Nah. No way. - Yeah.
我爸很爱呼麻 是个不成气候的艺术家
My dad was, like, a stoner, a wannabe artist,
但为人轻松随兴
and he was so chill,
他们以前常会一起跳舞
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表