剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Why are you and Trooper Navarro in a remote section of Silver Sky land?
我只是问问 丽姿
It's just a question, Liz.
是警方办案
It's police business.
调查萨拉尔命案
Has to do with the Tsalal investigation.
到银天的土地上办案
On Silver Sky property.
为什么会去那里
What led you to that location?
这个嘛‥
Well,
我们得到一些该区的资讯
we got some intel about the area.
那里有废弃洞穴
There's an abandoned cave
我们找到一名工程师
and we located an engineer
他有关于雷蒙克拉克的情资
who had some information about Raymond Clark,
就是那名失踪的科学家
the missing scientist.
工程师叫什么
Who's the engineer?
欧提斯海斯
Otis Heiss.
我要告诉你和海斯先生 一个好消息
Well, the good news for you and Mr. Heiss
结果这并不是凶杀案
is that it turns out this isn't a murder case after all.
此话怎讲
Wait, what do you mean?
她是什么意思
What does she mean?
鉴识结果出来了
Forensics came back.
是天灾
It was a weather event.
"板状雪崩"
"Slab avalanche."
这种雪崩很突然 极速可达时速100哩
They're sudden and can move at 100 miles an hour.
雪崩
An avalanche?
少来了
Come on.
那是永夜前的最后一次落日
It was the last sunset before the long night.
他们可能出去看夕阳
Theory is they went outside to watch it.
他们的耳朵眼睛‥
What about the ears, and the eyes, and--
耳膜破裂和软组织受损
Ruptured eardrums and damaged soft tissue
是瞬冻常见的症状
are common during a flash freeze.
-对 但‥ -还有‥
Yeah, okay-- -And, and...
致命低温症会导致幻觉
fatal hypothermia causes hallucinations.
你是说安克拉治 正式判定他们是冻死的
But you're saying the official word from Anchorage is they froze to death?
我想大家都松了一口气
Well, I know it's a relief for all of us
至少没有凶手逍遥法外
that there's not some killer out there on the loose.
说的倒轻松
Well, it's convenient, isn't it?
是矿场在资助萨拉尔的经费
'Cause the mine bankrolls Tsalal.
很正常啊
Well, of course.
我们赞助很多重大研究计划
I mean, we donate to a lot of worthy research projects
萨拉尔又在本地
and Tsalal's in our own backyard. You know what?
他们的工作很‥
Their work was an incredible--
他们的工作很重要
Yeah, incredible work.
但你们是在赞助
But the funding
验证你们污染指数的独♥立♥机构
is for an independent outfit that verifies your pollution numbers.
这有利益冲突之嫌吧
You don't think that's a conflict of interest?
这我得调查一下
Well, I'll have to look into it,
但我看不出这跟天灾有何关联
but I don't see what possible relation it could have with a weather event.
你与天灾都去死啦
Fuck you and your fucking weather event.
你们两个自己单独去谈
You know what? I'm gonna leave you two alone.
很遗憾比尔的床上功夫这么烂
Yeah. I'm sorry Bill's such a terrible lay.
我很同情你
You have my sympathies.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
安妮考命案 记得吗
The Annie K. case, remember?
那个地点的山洞里
Look, that location, that cave,
就是她遇害处
that's where she was killed.
这两个案子有关联
The two cases are linked.
我们就快查明真♥相♥了
We're almost there.
三年前 你和搭档纳瓦洛
Three years ago, you and your partner, Evangeline Navarro,
到林登村处理家暴案件
responded to a domestic violence call in Linden Village?
威廉惠勒 43岁的白人男性
William Wheeler, 43, white male.
那是个杀人后自戕案
It was a murder-suicide,
但其实他不是自杀 对吧
except there was no suicide, was there?
-我听不懂你说的‥ -别装了
I don't know what you're talking-- -Stop.
这个案子结案了 丽姿
This case is closed, Liz.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
一个女人遇害了
A woman was murdered.
回家陪女儿吧
Go home to your daughter.
亨利
Hey, Henry.
彼得好吗
Hey. How's Peter?
不该这么年轻就结婚
Well... kids shouldn't be getting married that young, ya know?
丹佛斯不会就此打住
Danvers is not gonna let this go.
她在调查考塔克遇害的地点
She's looking for the location of the Kowtok murder.
不能让她找到那个洞穴
She can't find that cave.
我不知如何阻止
I don't know what I can do about that.
那个工程师
The engineer.
欧提斯海斯
Otis Heiss.
他可能会带丹佛斯去
He could take her there.
你该找康纳利
You should take this to Connelly.
康纳利是政客
Connelly is a political animal.
他很软弱 而且跟她有一腿
He's weak, and he's fuckin' her.
我帮过你 但你违背承诺
Okay, well, I did something for you. You broke your promise.
我们付了你很多钱
Yeah, we paid you well.
那笔钱花光了 你答应过让我当局长
That money's gone. You promised me Chief of Police.
我怎么知道 丹佛斯会被下放到这里
Look, I couldn't have known Danvers was gonna be exiled here.
官僚系统一团乱 我控制不了
The bureaucracy was a mess. I had no control.
但这次不同
This time, it's different.
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
我可没这么说 你要搞清楚
I didn't say those words. Do you understand me?
-我要听你说出来 -你没叫我杀人
I need to hear you say it. -You didn't ask me to kill anyone.
欧提斯海斯是个毒虫
Otis Heiss is a drug addict.
毒虫常会人间蒸发
Drug addicts get lost.
不用告诉我细节
I don't need to know the details.
我不知道去哪里找他
I don't know where to find him.
跟踪丹佛斯就好 她会带路
So you follow Danvers. She'll lead you to him.
办妥这件事 局长就换你当了
You do this, and the job is yours.
亨利 我全指望你了
I'm counting on ya, Henry.
"洗衣店"
你还好吗
You okay?
没事‥
Yeah. Yeah.
你奶奶好吗
Your grandma okay?
很好 我是来代班
Yeah, I'm just covering for her.
她去费尔班克看牙
She went to the dentist in Fairbanks.
你呢
What about you?
你好吗
Are you okay?
肯尼 她在这里
Kenny! She's here!
我找到她了 过来
I found her! Come here.
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline.
肯尼 把你跟我说的话告诉她
Kenny, tell her what you told me.
-告诉我什么 -我爷爷跟我说过
Tell me what? Well, my grandpa,
看到那些东西时要走避
he taught me to walk away when I saw those.
那是前人留给猎人的警告
People would leave 'em as a warning for hunters.
警告什么事
What kinda warning?
冰层会把人吞没的地方
Places where the ice would swallow them whole.
地底冰洞
Underground ice caves?
对
Yep.
有时我们小孩子
Truth is, sometimes we kids would crack
会故意敲破冰层进到下面的冰洞
the ice on purpose to go down into the caves.
给奶奶发现了会气急败坏
My grandma, she was so pissed when she found out.
她说暗夜国度会把我们抓走
Said the Night Country was gonna take us.
我知道如何进冰洞
I know how to get us in the caves.
很简单 只要找到地图标示的最高点
It's so obvious. We just have to find the highest point on the cave maps.
从那里就可以进入地下洞穴
That's how you get into a underground cave system.
-纳瓦洛‥ -在冰面最薄的地方打洞
Navarro-- You find the place closest to the surface and you crack in.
欧提斯知道是哪里 我们只要去找‥
Otis can point it out for us, and we can just go.
-听我说‥ -你才听我说
Listen, listen, listen to me. -You listen.
这是大发现
This is big, Liz.
把线索都连起来了
This connects everything.
人们说那里是暗夜国度
People call those caves "The Night Country."
都结束了
And then-- -No! It's over.
什么意思
What are you talkin' about?
萨拉尔死者的鉴识结果出炉了
Forensics came back on the Tsalal men.
他们死于偶发天灾
It was a freak weather event.
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表