剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Stacy, you idiot!
你喝醉了吗
Are you fucking drunk?
对不起 我实在很抱歉
I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!
好 下车 给我下车
All right, get out of the car. Get out of the car!
丹佛斯太太‥对不起
I'm sorry! I'm so sorry.
你的驾照已经吊销了
You don't even have your license anymore.
我的宝贝 她不理我了
My baby, she's not speaking to me!
真要命
Oh, for fuck's sake.
对不起
I'm so sorry!
别碰我
Get your fucking hands off me!
给我转过身去 双手举高
Turn around! Come on! Turn around! Put your hands up right now!
快 双手举高 臭女人
Move it! Hands fucking up! Fuckin' bitch.
她16岁了
She's 16.
什么
What?
雪莉16岁了 不是15岁
Sheri's 16, not 15.
真要命
Oh, for fuck's sake.
纳瓦洛警员 好久不见
Agent Navarro. It's been a while.
莱恩
Hey, Ryan.
她的案子有进展吗
You got a break in her case?
还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
去喝个啤酒
Want a beer?
前妻要我今晚照顾艾凡
The ex asked me to watch Evan tonight.
来我家喝
Wanna come over?
好
Yeah.
安妮有没有提过萨拉尔
So, Annie never mentioned Tsalal?
或是谈过那里的任何事
Never talked about it, anything?
没有
No.
你发现安妮跟他们有关
You found Annie had some connection?
倒也未必
I don't know.
只是过滤当时可能疏漏的线索
Just going over any angle I might've missed back then, you know?
我快没货了
Last of my stash?
那我喝水就好
No. Maybe just some water.
水不能喝 三天前变浑浊
Water's bad. Turned to shit about three days ago.
安妮会说"早就告诉你了"
Annie'd say, "I told you so."
这样啊
Look,
你别误会
don't take this wrong.
我很爱我妹妹
I love my sister.
也希望她仍健在
And I wish like hell she was still here.
但我不懂翻旧案有什么好处
But I'm not sure it'd do much good to go through all this again.
这不是你真正的想法吧
Listen, you don't really think that, Ryan.
听我说
Hey. Hey, listen to me.
我知道你那段日子很难熬
I know it wasn't easy for you.
安妮抗♥议♥矿场
Annie protesting the mine,
矿场的人想对她不利
mine guys going at her.
情况很糟
It was a mess.
是啊
Yeah.
我们也大吵过
We got into some shit fights.
我跟她说要是逼矿场关门 就断了恩尼斯的活路
I told her, you kill the mine, you kill Ennis,
没有工作 没有矿场的税金 没有学校
no jobs, no mine taxes, no schools,
什么都没了
nothing.
但是她不管
She didn't care.
最后一年我们几乎不交谈
We were barely speaking that last year.
纳瓦洛警员 你相信有上帝吗
Do you believe in God, Agent Navarro?
相信
Yes.
我可以问为什么吗
Mind if I ask why?
我最后一次下部队‥
My last tour...
听
Listen...
不重要
It doesn't matter.
感觉一定很好
Must be nice.
什么感觉
What?
知道我们并不孤独
Knowing we're not alone.
错了 我们很孤独
No, we're alone.
上帝也是
God, too.
纳瓦洛 我是库柏
Hello? - Hey, Navarro. Cooper here.
又出事了
It happened again.
我马上到
I'll be there right away.
"工业设备专卖♥♥店"
"赌场 宾果"
"旅馆"
-库柏 -凡洁 州警当得如何
Hey, Cooper. - Hey, Ange. How's Troopers?
同样的鸟事 只是换个单位
You know, same shit, different badge.
她歇斯底里地打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 说公♥寓♥里有人
So, she called in hysterics, said there was someone inside the apartment.
但门是从里面锁上 窗户也都紧闭
But the door was bolted from the inside and the windows were all shut tight.
-谢谢通知我 -小事
Thanks for the call. Yeah, you got it.
-别说出去 -谢了
It stays between us. Thanks.
-茱儿 -凡洁
Hey, Jules. - Hey, Angie.
-怎么回事 -没事 我不该报♥警♥
What's going on? Nothing. I shouldn't have called.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是吓到了
It was just a little freak out.
我没事 只是累了
I'm okay. I'm just tired.
好吧
All right,
不如你来我家 一起吃垃圾食物
so why don't you come over to my place. We'll eat some junk food.
看"钻石求千金"
Watch The Bachelor. Come on.
我不该搬来这里 对不起
I never should've moved here. I'm so sorry.
茱儿 转过来
Hey, Jules, Jules, come here.
看着我
Hey. Look at me. Hey.
是我要你搬的 也很高兴你搬了
I wanted you here. I'm glad you're here, okay?
我跟妈妈不一样
Listen, I'm not like mom.
你跟妈妈完全不同
You are nothing like mom.
你不是她 懂吗
You are not her, okay?
听到了吗
You hear me?
如果你跟她一样 我们可以‥
'Cause if you were, we could start talking some options...
不去医院
No hospitals.
你答应过不送我去医院
You promised me no hospitals.
那你要确定自己没事
Okay, so make sure you're good, Jules.
我没事
I'm okay.
我保证
I promise.
我没问题的
I got this.
好 关于经费方面
All right, so if you look at the funding,
萨拉尔大部分经费 来自一个非政♥府♥组织
most of the funding to Tsalal comes from an NGO.
但有些来自‥
But some of it comes...
我要回家
-但如果试着‥ -拜托啦
But if you try and...
-她一副快要死掉的样子 -所以说‥
Like she's dying. - So...
放我走‥
你走吧
Here we go.
-你想干嘛 -让大家脱离苦海
Hey, hey, hey. What are you doing? - Putting us all out of our misery.
见鬼了 她的酒还没醒
The fuck you are. She's still drunk.
我开车送她回家
Yeah, so I'll drive her home.
我不会释放还没清醒的酒驾犯
I'm not letting a still drunk DUI out
即便她有时会帮你吹
just because sometimes she blows you.
就这样 给我进去
Hey! - End of story. Back in.
进去
Back in!
我要卫生纸
I need some toilet paper!
要先说清楚 我有未婚妻
You know, for the record, I have a fiancé.
是哦 邮购目录上的娜塔莎
Oh, yeah? Natasha from the catalog.
她不是邮购新娘 她是海参崴人 要来过圣诞节
Oh, she's not from a catalog. She's from Vladivostok, and she's coming for Christmas.
而且我们要结婚了
We're getting married, just so you know.
圣诞婚礼 好欢乐 但你这个女友不能回家
A Christmas wedding. That's festive. This girlfriend stays in.
抱歉 史黛西 老大说话了
Sorry, Stace. You heard the man.
我恨你
I hate you!
我需要安考塔克的档案 在你那里
Yeah, and I need the Anne Kowtok file. You got it.
-是吗 -对 在你家
Do I? - Yeah, it's at your place.
淹水后你带了很多档案回家
You took a bunch of case files home after the flood.
应该没有吧 我找找看
I don't think so. I'll check.
-什么时候 -很快
When? - Soon.
-我恨你们所有人 -闭嘴
I hate you all! - Shut up!
-档案在他那里 -我恨你们所有人
He has the files? - I hate you all!
达尔文 你在下面干嘛
What are you doing down there, Darwin?
在画图吗
Doing a drawing?
这是什么
What's this?
这是你画的
You do this?
凯拉
Kayla?
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表