剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
什么味道啊
What is that?
你喝醉了
Are you drunk?
那又怎样
So what?
你是开车过来的
You drive here?
少跟我说教
Don't judge me.
过来
Come here.
你是在练习好莱坞式微笑
Have you been working on your Hollywood smile?
这是为了拍竞选海报吗
Is this for your your campaign posters?
-别闹了 -不然咧
Stop it! - Or what?
派我去比恩尼斯还远的地方
Where are you going to send me that's further away than Ennis?
送我去北极陪圣诞老公公
Or, to the North Pole with Santa?
真好笑 我派你来这里 是为了帮你
That's funny. When I sent you here, I was trying to help you.
你那时候简直不像样
You were a fuckin' mess.
那才不是你派我来的原因
That's not why you sent me here.
你怕我会抢走你的职务
You were scared I was gonna take your job.
好 要听实话
Okay. You want the truth?
你当警♥察♥比我强 从一开始就是
You were a better cop than me. From day one.
但你人缘很差 尤其是‥
But you were terrible with people. And after...
尤其是什么
What? What?
把话说完
Go on.
说啊
Say it.
杰克和霍登的事情之后 更是每况愈下
...Jake and Holden, it got worse.
鬼扯
Bullshit!
你是说我变得太情绪化
What, are you saying l got too emotional?
你是变得更讨人厌
No. You just got fucking shittier.
批评别人工作能力差
Told people they sucked at their jobs.
因为确实很差
It's cause they sucked at their jobs!
没人想跟你共事 现在也一样
Nobody wanted to work with you, Liz. Nobody wants to work with you now!
你还是一团糟 看看四周
You're still a fucking mess. Take a look around!
现在是圣诞夜 你却来找我的碴
It's Christmas Eve, and you're here, busting my balls.
对啊 你不也在找我的碴吗
Yeah. You're here, too, busting mine, aren't you?
丽姿‥不要开车
Liz. Liz! Do not fucking drive.
去死啦 泰德
Fuck off, Ted.
"粉红香槟"
伊凡洁琳纳瓦洛吗
Evangeline Navarro?
我是阿♥拉♥斯加海岸防卫队的 詹姆斯英格兰上尉
This is Lieutenant James Ingram, of the Alaska Coast Guard.
我恐怕有坏消息
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 去陪家人吧
Yeah. Go be with your family.
-你确定 -对 去吧
You sure? - Yeah, go.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
才怪
You're not.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
别吵我睡觉
I want you to let me sleep.
你就直说吧
Why don't you just say it?
说我毁了你的人生 你根本不想把孩子生下来
That I ruined your life and you didn't want to have the baby.
臭女人
Bitch!
为什么让她离开
Why the fuck you let her leave?
我们下班了 你不能进来
You can't come in here after hours.
我妹妹 茱利亚纳瓦洛 我们今天帮她办了住院
My sister. Julia Navarro. We checked her in earlier today.
你们居然让她离开
You just let her walk out the door.
如果你要的话‥ 我查一下系统
Let me check in the system.
你要查什么 她不在这里
What are you checking? She's not fucking here.
-你没听到吗 -我很抱歉
Are you... are you listening? I'm sorry, ma'am.
你甚至不知道她走了 开什么玩笑
You don't even know she's fucking gone. Are you kidding me?
你的电脑上说了 精神病患者是怎么消失的吗
On your computer, does it say how the fuck a mentally unstable patient just fucking disappears.
这不是拘留中心 而是自愿入住的设施
Ma'am, this isn't a detention center. It's a voluntary facility.
你们这里烂透了 居然放手让患者寻死
Well, it's a shit fucking facility. You just let people fucking die!
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
开什么玩笑
You're fucking kidding me?
我没犯法 只是睡前喝点酒‥
Hey! We done nothin'! Just having a nightcap...
你这个狗东西
You motherfucker!
你去死
Fuck you!
头擡起来
Get up.
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline?
我的妈啊 发生什么事了
Jesus fucking Christ! What the fuck happened?
没事 其他人更惨
Nothing. But you should see the other guys,
该死的 慢慢来‥
Shit. Slow, slow, slow.
天啊
Holy...
你掉了颗牙
You lost a fucking tooth?
不要动‥
Just stay still. Just stay still.
我看看 这样如何
All right. Let me see. Ah, how's this?
手给我看看 这里是怎么回事
Let me see that hand. Oh, what's going on here?
别碰 会疼
No, don't.
这是什么
What is this?
我也不知道
I don't know what it is.
可恶
Fuck!
奥利佛塔卡克留给我们的
Oliver Tagaq left it for us.
擦一下‥
I'm just...
会刺痛
It's gonna sting.
别动
Okay. Yeah. Stay still.
好
Okay.
你为什么一个人
Why are you alone?
我哥带小朋友去迪士尼乐园
My brother went to Disneyland with all the kids, so...
我是指孤单
In life.
我不孤单
I'm not.
少来 你很孤单
Yeah, you are alone.
我很孤单
I'm alone.
丹佛斯很孤单
Danvers is alone.
萝丝也‥
Rose...
小洁
Gee...
宝贝‥
Baby, baby.
你‥不孤单
You're not. You're not alone.
懂吗
Okay?
当我没说
Forget it.
该死的圣诞节
Fucking Christmas, right?
既然你来了
Since you're here...
我早就知道你会来
I knew that you were gonna come.
我在想 你跟我‥
And I've been thinking, you know, you and me...
不行‥卡维克 听我说
Oh, no. No, no. Qavvik, listen.
我觉得我们可以‥
I really think that we could do...
可恶
Fuck!
-好了 搞定了 -天杀的
You're... it's good. It's done. - Fuck!
你去死 卡维克
Fuck you, Qavvik!
你去死‥
Fuck you. Fuck! Fuck!
-该死的‥ -没事了‥
Fuck, fuck, fuck! That's okay. It's okay. It's okay. Baby.
没事了‥
It's good. It's good. It's okay.
"12月25日"
DECEMBER 25.
"永夜第八天”
8TH DAY OF NIGHT
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
我看到你了
I see you!
你的脸是怎么了
Oh, your face. What happened?
你又怎么了
What happened to you?
是塔卡克打的吗
Was it Tagaq?
普瑞尔没事吧
Hey, is Prior okay?
他很好
He's good.
你怎么穿鞋进屋
Hey, what the fuck, with the boots in the house?
奥利佛塔卡克跑了
Oliver Tagaq is gone.
我们去的时候他已经走了
He was gone when we got there.
你觉得他知道我们会去吗
Think he knew we were coming?
他留了这个‥
He left this.
-可恶 -怎么了
Fuck. - What?
是一颗石头 上面画了螺旋
It was a stone. With the spiral on it.
你弄丢了
You lost it?
对 我弄丢了
Yes, I did, all right?
我昨晚也很不好过
And I also had a rough night, okay?
好吧 坐下说
All right. Here, sit down.
-你昨晚睡客厅 -也许吧
Did you sleep down here? - Maybe.
莉亚呢
Where's Leah?
该死的
Oh, fuck sake!
告诉我妈咪
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表