剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, Jules! You hear that, sis? It's our song, babygirl!
"我要‥我非常非常想要‥"
我说过不认识他
I told you, I don't know him.
你说谎
You were lying.
别逼我抓你在快餐店跑帐
Don't make me arrest you for stiffin' the bill at Qavvik's.
他买♥♥了我表弟的拖车
He bought my cousin's trailer.
90年代的金雕
A Golden Eagle from the fuckin' '90s.
我表弟诓了那个白♥痴♥一万块
But my cousin made this idiot shell out ten grand.
那家伙付现 很爽快
Guy paid in cash, right there. Boom.
是什么时候的事
And when was this?
不记得了
I don't know.
七年前吧
Seven years ago?
能问问你表弟吗
Can't you ask your cousin?
他得骨癌死了
Dead. Bone cancer.
这座烂小镇
This fuckin' town.
写下拖车型号♥与你表弟的名字
Write the description of the trailer and your cousin's name.
我之前问你时为何不说
Why didn't you tell me when I asked?
因为我不喜欢你
'Cause I don't like you, ma'am.
不对
Nah.
是因为你不喜欢安妮 对吧
It's because you didn't like Annie, isn't it?
你觉得她活该惨死
You're okay with what happened to her.
"很期待跟你见面"
"我们会共度许多快乐时光"
"快见面了好开心"
"我好兴奋 但是有点担心妈妈"
别担心宝贝
Don't worry, babe.
我手头还有点现金 会寄一些给你妈看病
I've still got a little cash left. I'll send ya some more for your mother's medication.
等不及跟你见面
Can't wait to see you.
"多寄几张你的照片"
好啊
Alright.
瓦利斯说 克拉克把这个螺旋刺在胸前
Wallis said he had the spiral tattooed on his chest.
瓦利斯为什么会看到他的胸部
Why was Wallis lookin' at his chest?
克拉克全身赤♥裸♥地乱逛 还自言自语
Clark was walking around naked, talking to himself.
对 他有毛病
Yeah, he was not okay.
我不懂其他人为什么要容忍♥他
I don't get why the other guys were puttin' up with him.
问题就在这里
Well, that's exactly the question.
-你联络到家属吗 -联络到了
Alright, well, did you get ahold of the family? Yeah.
跟他在都柏林的母亲通过话
I spoke to his mom in Dublin.
她十年没跟他见面 说当这个儿子已经死了
She hasn't seen him for 10 years. Says he's dead to her.
现在是真的死了 天哪
Well, he is dead. Jesus.
好
Okay.
钱的事查得如何
What'd we learn about the money?
萨拉尔的经费来源
So, who's paying Tsalal's bills?
有个非政♥府♥组织赞助研究站
Okay, so, the NGO that funds the station, right,
从税籍追查到一家 NC全球策略的空头公♥司♥
if you follow the taxes, you can trace it back to a shell company called NC Global Strategies,
这家公♥司♥隶属于塔特尔联合
which, in turn, belongs to Tuttle United.
是做什么业务的
Tuttle United. What do they do?
包山包海
Everything.
玻璃 科技 电玩 船运
I mean, glass, tech, video games, shipments,
棕榈油 邮轮
palm oil, cruise lines.
谢了 彼得
Okay. Thanks, Petey,
那些完全没有帮助
'cause that, that was really not helpful.
很高兴为您服务
I'm here to serve.
好吧
Alright. Okay.
能问局长一个问题吗
Chief, can I ask you a question?
问吧
Yeah.
纳瓦洛做了什么对不起你的事
What did Navarro do to you?
你担心自己也会砸锅吗
You worried you're gonna fuck up too?
别砸锅就行了
Well, don't fuck up.
去盯着人肉冰棒
Go watch the corpsicle.
我去你家接莉亚 再回去工作
I'm gonna go pick up Leah at your place, then I'm goin' back to work.
不行 我一定要回家
Nah, I gotta go home.
我答应要哄达尔文睡觉 凯拉会宰了我
I can't. I promised I'd put Darwin to bed. Kayla will kill me.
你今晚不能回家
You're not goin' home tonight.
我刚刚是怎么说的
What'd I just say?
别砸锅
Don't fuck up.
什么叫不能回来
What do you mean "no"?
你答应今晚会帮达尔文洗澡
You said you were giving Darwin a bath tonight.
-你能不能帮忙洗 -不行 他要你帮他洗
No, he wants you doing it, not me.
别这样 帮个忙嘛
Come on, help me out here.
我对你实在无言
I don't know what you want me to tell you.
-我保证下次一定帮他洗 -你上次就是这么说的
I promise I'll do it next time. Yeah, that's what you said last time.
反正孩子在等你回家
I don't know what you want me to tell you. He's waiting for you.
-达尔文 -你上司来了
Hey. Hi, Darwin. Hey, your boss is here.
在玩乐高吗
Makin' Legos?
-你在做什么 -房♥子
Whatcha makin'? A house.
给鱼住的房♥子吗
A house for the fish?
你今晚又要我的男人加班
So you takin' my man again tonight?
凯拉 你现在或许还不觉得
You don't know this, Kayla,
我这是在帮你啊
but I'm doin' you a big favor.
你很快就会觉得老公在家很烦
Pretty soon, you're gonna get sick of havin' the husband around.
谢了 你该省省力气 帮自己的家人
Thanks, but you can save your favors for your family.
她跟我奶奶在厨房♥
She's in the kitchen with my grandma.
乖宝 该洗澡了 走吧
Come on, baby. Bath time. Let's go.
莉亚 该回家了‥
Leah, we gotta go. I gotta get--
丽姿来啦
Hi, Liz.
莉亚想在脸上画画看"卡克尼"
Leah wanted to see what kakiniit'd look like on her beautiful face.
-去洗掉 -不要
Wash it off.- No.
这是麦克笔 很容易洗掉
It's just marker. It'll come right off.
上车 快去
Go get in the car. Go!
(因纽皮雅特语)
少在我孩子脸上乱画
You don't get to doodle on my kid's face.
她十七岁了
She's 17,
想了解自己的文化
and she wants to understand her heritage.
(因纽皮雅特语)
好变成像你一样的夜班护士
What, so she can be a night nurse like you?
少跟我来这套 洗衣店奶奶
Yeah. Don't give me that, Laundromat Grandma.
请你离开我家
You need to leave my house.
立刻出去
Now!
(因纽皮雅特语)
"尤卡利克超♥市♥"
这么多
Really?
既然你要付钱 我就趁机补充营养
I mean, since you're paying, I'm getting my nutrients.
营养
Nutrients.
一袋破饼干要20块
Twenty for some damn cookies?
北极什么东西都贵
Arctic prices, babe.
再提醒我为什么要来这里
Remind me again why we're here?
工作福利好
Good job benefits.
工作福利好
Good job benefits.
最近我在想‥
Hey, so, I've been thinkin'.
那个地方‥灯塔
That place, The Lighthouse?
也许我们该去‥
Maybe we should go by and talk to someone.
我不要再回医院
I'm not goin' back into a hospital.
那些药丸‥你不懂啦
Those pills. You don't get it.
听我说‥看着我
Hey, hey, hey, listen, listen. Hey, look at me.
那儿不是医院
It's not a hospital.
是为有瘾症与其他问题的人 设立的社区中心
It's a community center for addictions and other issues.
我觉得我们应该去看看 你能吃别的药‥
Okay? I think we should go check it out. I mean, there's other meds, and--
我不要去
No.
我不是妈
Listen, I'm not Mom.
拜托你 凡洁
Please, Angie.
让我过正常人的生活
You gotta let me live like a normal person.
好
Okay.
当然好 小妹
Of course, babygirl.
"我在店里"
莉亚 帮我弄这棵烦人的圣诞树
Leah, help me put up this stupid fucking Christmas tree!
你自己弄 我睡了
You do it! I'm in bed!
这个地方好疯狂
This place is crazy.
你画了
You did it.
只是暂时的
They're just temporary.
-喜欢吗 -好喜欢
Do you like it? - I love it.
可恶
Fuck.
我看到你了
I see you!
我是独眼龙
I'm the one eye.
我看到你了‥
I see you. I see you.
-局长 -彼得
Hey, Chief. - Pete,
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表