剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
想为一种绝种微生物的 去氧核糖核酸定序
to sequence the DNA of an extinct microorganism
说那种微生物或许能阻止细胞衰竭
that potentially could stop cellular decay.
你这个科技宅 讲英文好吗
Why don't you try it in English?
你如果要听英文就该‥
You want English? You should've--
-搞 -对
Fucked? Yeah,
搞英文老师
fucked the English teacher.
他不是我的菜
He wasn't my type.
你也不是
Neither were you.
但我狗急跳墙了
But, ya know, desperate times.
-再解释一遍 -我的意思是‥
So what were you sayin'? I'm sayin'
他们做的研究也许能治疗癌症
the work they were doing could end up curing cancer,
自体免疫疾病 遗传疾病
autoimmune diseases, genetic disorders.
有可能造福全人类
Just an absolute fucking game changer.
为什么要这么久
So, what was takin' 'em so long?
他们在那里待了有八百年了吧
I mean, they've been out there, like, forever.
做研究不是做热狗 丽姿
I mean, it's not makin' hotdogs, Liz.
钻冰芯找那种微生物非常困难
Ice coring for that type of microorganism is extremely difficult.
需要精密的机器人小心挖掘
Requires delicate robotics, careful digging,
钻头会坏 研究材料会枯竭
ya know, drills break, deposits run dry.
说穿了
The fact is
永冻层太硬
the permafrost is too hard
采样本的过程会破坏染色体
and it damages chromosomal material upon extraction,
很可能是永远不会成功
so it was never gonna work, like, like, never.
局长 你最好回局里一趟
Chief, I think you wanna come by the station, over.
收到
Copy.
我妹妹说有人在跟踪她
My sister sees people following her.
她睡不着
She... she can't sleep.
隔三差五会崩溃
She has these breakdowns.
还说我死去的母亲打电♥话♥给她
She says my dead mother is calling her.
我去年带她来恩尼斯就近照顾
I brought her to Ennis last year to keep her close,
但是‥
but
我很担心
I'm worried.
别把灵界与精神疾病混为一谈
Don't confuse the spirit world with mental health issues.
我是觉得她该接受治疗
Sounds to me like she needs treatment.
-跟灯塔的人谈过吗 -她不要去灯塔
Have you talked to the people at The Lighthouse? She doesn't wanna go to The Lighthouse.
连谈都不愿意谈
Doesn't even wanna talk about it.
她四年前去了内华达一家医院
She went to a place in Nevada, like, four years ago,
院方猛塞药给她吃
and they medicated the shit out of her.
她恨死医院了
She fuckin' hated it.
不吃点东西再走
Sure you don't want something to eat?
不吃了 还要值班
No. I got a shift coming.
你看到他额头上那个吗
Did you see that thing on his forehead?
我看过那个图案
I've seen that before.
好多年前的事
Years ago.
那是什么
What is it?
那个很老了 姑娘
It's old, Missy.
老过恩尼斯
Older than Ennis.
可能比冰层还老
It's older than the ice, probably.
查过手♥机♥通联纪录一无所获
Yeah, we got the cell phone records. There's nothin' there.
无线电呢
Radios?
无线电纪录也乏善可陈
Yeah. Radio logs. Nothin' there either.
这是干嘛
What's this?
丽姿 还好吗
Liz, how ya holdin' up?
这个案子好麻烦
What a fuckin' mess.
别担心 我会转给安克拉治办
But don't worry, I'm movin' it out to Anchorage.
你什么都不用做
Ya don't have to do a thing.
太好了 那是丹佛斯局长的拿手绝活
Oh, great. That is Chief Danvers's specialty.
知道吗 我们必须通知家属
Ya know what? The families need to be notified.
-汉克 给丹佛斯局长‥ -不行
Hank, can you get Chief Danvers-- - No.
不行
No?
你别想抢走我的案子 康纳利队长‥长官
No, you're not taking my case away from me, Captain Connelly, sir.
-你在做什么 -我的工作
What are you doin'? - My job.
那些人死在恩尼斯的辖区 除非你想找州警‥
Now those men died in Ennis jurisdiction. Unless you wanna call State--
别说了 你不会想要这个案子 我了解你
Stop, stop, stop. You don't want this case. I know you.
你常爱说什么"难搞" 这案子就很难搞
What's that thing you say? Shitbowl? This is a shitbowl.
但这是我的案子
Well, it's my shitbowl.
你们没有资源
You don't have any resources,
没有鉴识部门 也没有‥
no forensic department, no fuckin'--
你是想气我 对不对
You're doin' it just to fuck with me, aren't ya, Lizzie?
是你叫我来恩尼斯的
You sent me to Ennis.
不对 你是指派我来
Actually, no. You appointed me to Ennis.
在这栋前牙科大楼里 帮我弄了间舒服的办公室
You gave me this nice office in this lovely ex-dental building
好让我能在永夜季节解决 这个与世隔绝的社区独有的问题
so that I could handle the unique issues that arise in an "isolated community" during the sunless season.
-我对社区有责任 -别闹了
I'm here to serve. - Cut it out.
尸体要送去安克拉治
Those bodies are goin' to Anchorage.
汉克 叫弟兄准备直升机 我们要把尸体运走
Hank, get the guys to rig the chopper. We're flyin' the bodies.
第九章第四节
Section nine, chapter four.
"妥善处理冰冻的尸体"
"Proper handling of frozen remains."
那本是什么
What is that?
"阿♥拉♥斯加犯罪侦查 鉴识实验室手册"
That is the "Alaska Forensic Crime Detection Laboratory Manual,"
是我升官时您给我的 还有一本法规目录
which you gave to me, along with a regulation bibliography for my promotion.
长官
Captain, sir.
上面规定‥
It says,
"冰冻遗体若非必要不得过度移♥动♥"
"Frozen bodies are not to be manipulated beyond the absolutely imperative
"要先以华氏38度恒温妥善解冻"
"until properly thawed at a constant temperature of 38 degrees
"否则鉴识结果会失准 法庭不予采用"
"or the forensic results will be compromised and useless in court."
明白
Right.
尸体解冻要多久
And how long do they take to thaw?
48小时
Forty-eight hours.
丹佛斯局长 你打算把尸体放在哪里
Where are you even gonna put 'em, Chief Danvers?
丽姿
Liz!
看到我打球了吗
Did you see me play?
没看到 你看到经理了吗
No. Did ya see the manager?
汉克
Hank?
找到人了吗
Hank, did ya find him?
这个人更有用
Even better.
-见到你真好 -珍娜 你好
Hi, good to see you. Janet, how are you?
亨利
Hi, Henry.
女士
Ma'am.
-彼得还好吗 -他很好
How's Pete? - He's good.
要请你儿子教我们家那几个溜冰
You need to get that son of yours to do some private skating coaching for my boys.
对年轻爸爸来说家教费很管用
Good money in it, ya know, for a young dad.
我会劝劝他
I'll try and talk some sense into him.
那就靠你了
I'm counting on ya.
要命
Oh, God.
凯特
Kate.
丽姿
Liz.
有重要事才会来跟我讲话吧
You wouldn't come talk to me unless this was really serious, would you?
没错
Nope.
妈
Hey, Mom!
去换衣服 在车上等我
Go get dressed. Wait in the car, okay?
是为了那几个可怜的科学家
Is this about those poor scientists?
对
Yep.
好可怕
So horrible.
是啊
Yeah,
他们现在快变成冷冻肉块了
they're frozen into a giant block of flesh as we speak.
天啊
Christ.
我们需要一个地方让尸体化冰
We need someplace to thaw the bodies
要够大 温度要对
that is big enough, it's the right temp.
溜冰场是矿场的
And since the mine owns the rink
而溜冰场刚好合用
and the rink fits the bill.
我要先声明
Well, just so we're clear,
我这么做是因为爱这个镇
I'm doin' this because I love this town.
这还用说吗
Oh, yeah. Of course.
掀起来要小心
擡高 越高越好
Lift it up, as high as you can.
再高一点‥
Little higher here. - Higher. Up.
别弄坏软组织
You could damage the soft tissue.
很好
Good.
天哪
Jesus.
老天爷啊
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表