剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Tell my mommy...
怎么了
What?
这是他的吗
Is this his?
霍登的
Holden's?
我不知道你在想什么鬼
I don't know what weird-ass shit you're thinking...
总之别想了
but just stop it.
人死了就是死了
Dead people are dead,
丹佛斯
Danvers...
没有天堂 也没有地狱
No! There's no heaven, there's no hell.
没有来自阴间的鬼魂
There's no ghosts fucking beyond.
没有人在天上等我们 守护我们
There's nobody out there just waiting for us, watching us.
那你干嘛还留着那个
Then why do you keep that around?
仍了 高兴了吧
There. Happy?
这里只有我们
Okay, there's nothing except us.
我们在这里 纳瓦洛
We're here, Navarro. Okay?
孤孤单单的
Alone.
死掉的人已经走了 不在了
The dead are gone. Fucking gone.
我妹妹昨晚自杀了
My sister killed herself last night.
什么
What?
她走进大海 直接走进去
Just walked out into the sea. Just walked.
一直走到落入冰冷的海水中
Just kept going until she fell into the freezing ocean.
淹死了
And drowned.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm s...
她的尸体今天会送回来
Her body is coming today.
她没有一丝生气的尸体
Her... dead... body.
医师诊断出她患有 思觉失调症 躁郁症
They diagnosed her with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder,
边缘型人格
borderline personality.
你想知道她真正的病是什么吗
You wanna know what was really wrong with her?
不要‥
Oh, yeah, don't... don't... don't...
这种病逐一夺走我们的生命
It takes us one by one.
你知道下一个轮到谁吗
And you know who's next?
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
你是有智慧的女人 不用相信那些怪力乱神
You're an intelligent woman. You don't have to believe that stuff.
我辜负她了
I failed her, Liz.
你不懂 这是一种诅咒
You don't understand. It's a curse.
我妈也会
My mother had it, too.
只要受到召唤 我们就会过去
Something calls us, and we follow.
-别说了‥ -现在就在召唤我了‥
Stop it. Stop it! Stop it! - And it's calling me now. She's calling.
你又变得像面对惠勒时那样
All right, you're doing the thing that you did with Wheeler!
说你在那个房♥间里看到东西
Okay, where you're seeing something, you saw something in that room.
我没看到
No, I didn't.
你看到了
Yeah, you did.
我在场
I was there.
你在那个房♥间里看到某种东西
And you saw something in that room.
是鬼魂或是某种幽灵
It was a ghost, or... some kind of spirit.
你看到东西了
You saw something.
我什么都没看到
I saw nothing.
你说谎
You're a liar.
你说谎
You're a liar.
什么事 普瑞尔
What, Prior?
局长 刚才接到报案电♥话♥
Hey, Chief, we just got a call in.
渔民在挖泥船附近看到动静
Some fishermen spotted something near the dredge.
等等 我把照片传给你
Wait, l'm gonna send you the photo.
我们搜过挖泥船
We already checked the dredges.
克拉克不在那里
Clark wasn't there.
他八成在四处移♥动♥
He's probably been moving around.
挖泥船是很好的藏身处
A dredge is a good place to hide.
你小时候看过船作业的样子吗
You ever seen them when they were still working? When you were little?
挖泥船吗 看过
The dredges? Yeah.
很厉害
They were amazing.
最后仍逃不过被废弃的命运
Then the fucking things just got abandoned.
任其锈蚀 被人遗忘
Still out there rotting, forgotten.
我们不都是这样
Aren't we all?
"禁止践踏草坪"
KEEP OFF THE GRASS
克拉克 不要跑
Clark! Stop!
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline...
纳瓦洛
Navarro?
不要动 恩尼斯警♥察♥
Stop where you are! Ennis Police!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
雷蒙克拉克
Raymond Clark?
双手举高
Hands over your head.
把手举起来
Let me see your hands.
慢一点
Slowly.
欧提斯
Otis?
欧提斯海斯
Otis Heiss?
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
那件外套是谁给你的
Who gave you that coat?
是雷蒙克拉克吗
Was it Raymond Clark?
欧提斯 外套是他给你的吗
Otis? Did he give you that coat?
欧提斯 告诉我
Otis, talk to me.
雷蒙克拉克在哪里
Where is Raymond Clark?
他走了
He's gone!
躲到下面去了
He went back down to hide.
他躲在哪里
Where is he hiding?
纳瓦洛
Navarro?
纳瓦洛
Navarro.
你跑哪儿去了 我到处找你
Where you been? I've been looking for you everywhere.
欧提斯 他躲在哪里
Otis! Where is he hiding?
他躲在暗夜国度
He's hiding in the Night Country.
我们现在都在暗夜国度了
We're all in the Night Country now.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表