剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
But when he tried to get rid of the body, he had an accident.
会找到他的卡车
His truck will be there,
但永远找不到他
but he'll never be found.
兹事体大 我们搞不定
We can't fix this. It's too big. We can't fix it.
有人派汉克来阻止我们 查出安妮遇害地点
Listen, Liz, Hank was sent here to stop us from finding where Annie died.
我们就差这么一点点
We are this close.
暴风雪会掩盖我们的踪迹 所以我们必须立刻出发
The storm will help cover our tracks. That's why we have to go right now.
她说得对
She's right.
我们要把这里清干净
We gotta clean this up.
不用 我来
No, I'll clean.
不可以‥彼得
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-你们快去 -你不可以这么做
No, you gotta go. -No, Pete. You can't do that.
-她不能单独进洞穴 -我不能丢下你
She can't go into those caves alone. -I can't leave you alone.
你知道她不能一个人进去洞穴
She can't make it in those caves alone.
-那是你♥爸♥ -听着‥
You know that. -That's your dad. Listen.
你清理现场 清得一干二净
You clean, you clean good.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
然后把尸体送去给萝丝阿古努
Then get the bodies to Rose Aguineau.
就跟她说是我说的 带你去找茱莉亚
Okay? Tell her I said take you to Julia.
说一遍
Say it!
带我去找茱莉亚
Take me to Julia.
拜托你走吧
Please just go.
动起来 丽姿
Move it, Liz.
这是我的残局
This is mine.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表