剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
No. He was quiet.
他这个人有点怪
I mean, he was a little weird,
但是为安妮痴狂
but he was crazy about her.
他们交往之后安妮就变了
But Annie changed when they started goin' out.
怎么个变法
Changed how?
她不希望别人知道他们在交往
She didn't want anybody to know they were together.
这一点很奇怪
And that was weird.
你当时应该告诉我
You could've told me back then.
我可以保护你
I would've protected you.
我很害怕
I was terrified.
而且我也跟一个萨拉尔的人交往
Plus, I was seeing a guy from Tsalal.
等等‥是谁
Wait, who?
奥利佛塔卡克
Oliver Tagaq.
没有叫奥利佛的人在那里上班
Oh, there's no Oliver that works at Tsalal.
他是设备工程师
He was the equipment engineer.
安妮遇害之前就离开了
He left right before Annie died.
你知道哪里能找到奥利佛吗
And do you know where we could find this Oliver?
最后听说他在冰层上
Last I heard, somewhere out on the ice.
可能在打猎
Probably hunting.
应该是不希望有人找到他
I don't think he's lookin' to be found.
发现安妮的尸体之后 我曾打电♥话♥给警方
After they found her, I did call the police.
但是我不想跟你通话 因为你会知道是我
I just didn't wanna talk to you 'cause you'da known me.
所以我未留下姓名 但是说了克拉克的事
So I didn't leave my name. But I told 'em about Clark.
你是跟谁讲的
Who'd you talk to?
普瑞尔 你♥爸♥呢
Prior, where's your dad? Over.
还在外面搜索
He's still out in the search, Chief.
那里无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥很强 他是故意躲我们
There's plenty of radio signal out there, he's hidin' his ass.
-他一回来我就叫他回复 -就这么办
I'll get him to call the minute he gets back. Yeah, okay, you do that,
你去找一个 叫奥利佛塔卡克的人
and see if you can find an Oliver Tagaq.
他六年前是萨拉尔的工程师
He was an engineer six years ago at Tsalal.
-听到了吗 -马上办 完毕
Got that? - On it, over.
那个混♥蛋♥把我调离这个案子
That son of a bitch takes me off the case
还隐瞒重要线索
and then he buries this lead?
问题是为什么汉克‥
Question is, why is Hank fuckin' around--
少跟我来问问题这一套
Don't "Ask the question" me! Okay?
我能立刻告诉你原因
I'll tell you why he did it right now.
肯定是矿场在背后搞鬼
It's the fucking mine behind it.
你知道我说得没错
You know I'm right.
-我什么都不知道 -那么你是烂刑♥警♥
I don't know shit. - Well, then you're a shit detective.
随便啦 随你怎么说
Yeah, well, whatever. Whatever you say.
安妮抗♥议♥矿场
Annie protests against the mine,
后来遇害 警♥察♥压下案子
Annie gets murdered, the police shush it all,
-自己算一下就知道 -你才应该算一下
do the fucking math. You do the fuckin' math.
如果没有矿场 这座小镇就不会存在
Alright, without the mine, there's no town.
镇上有一半的人在矿场工作
50% of the population works for it, which means
表示有半数居民希望安妮考噤声
half the people who live here have got a reason to silence Annie K.
那个怪胎男友克拉克呢
And what about Clark, creepy boyfriend?
你觉得他的事 也是矿场搞出来的
What, you think the mine's responsible for him too?
根据你的阴谋论
According to your conspiracy theory,
萨拉尔和克拉克 跟这件事没关系 对吧
Tsalal and Clark had nothin' to do with it. Is that it?
我还不确定
Not sure yet.
那她的舌头呢
And what about her tongue?
要怎么解释她死了六年之后 舌头突然冒出来
Now, what's your explanation for her tongue poppin' up six years after she dies?
还有那些人肉冰棒 他们去雪地上干嘛
And what about the men on the ice? Why'd they go out there?
得了吧 少跟我扯什么‥
Come on. Don't give me
巫毒 外星人
that voodoo, E.T.,
宇宙‥卓柏隆帕那些
cosmic choompa-loompa bullshit.
是卓柏卡布拉
Are you tryna say "chupacabra"?
反正就是魔法什么的
Whatever, the magic.
这不是魔法
It's no magic.
而是有合理的解释
Alright, there's a real explanation for this.
好 我洗耳恭听
Alright. I'm listening.
我们只是没有问对问题
We're just not askin' the right questions.
但是我们会找到答案
We will. We'll find it.
是谁相信奇迹
Who's the one that believes in miracles?
幻想足球
Fantasy Football?
不是 是约会软体
No, Tinder.
你在用约会软体
You're on Tinder?
对啊
Yeah, I'm on Tinder.
恩尼斯有谁会玩那个
Who the fuck is on Tinder in Ennis?
老诺曼纳斯与汉克普瑞尔
Fuckin' Old Norman Naki and Hank Prior?
他名草有主了
No, he's taken.
那个可怜的女人
Poor bitch.
我把约会区域放大到费尔班克
Yeah, I set my Tinder radius for Fairbanks.
我愿意跑一趟 兔子不吃窝边草
Ya know, I'll take some personal trips. I don't fuck where I eat.
你是说现在不再吃了吧
You mean, anymore.
去你的
Fuck you.
你寂寞的时候做什么
What do you do when you're lonely?
看影音串流平台
I watch Netflix.
说真的 你做些什么
Come on. For real. What do you do?
我祷告
I pray.
祷告
You pray?
跪在地上念主祷文那种祷告
What do you mean, like, get on your knees, "Our Father, who art in heaven," pray?
少来了
Oh, come on.
你会跟上帝讲话
You kiddin' me? You talk to God?
不是
No.
我是听
I listen.
你会不会偶尔有种感觉
Don't you ever get this feeling, like--
有时候你只想消失
that sometimes you just wanna just disappear?
走出去
Just walk out,
不停下脚步
never stop?
往前走
Just go.
远走高飞
Just go.
-丹佛斯局长要你回电 -她可以等
Chief Danvers wants you to call-- - She can wait.
过来一下
Come here for a second.
我整理车♥库♥的时候找到这双
I was cleanin' out the garage and I found these.
我知道达尔文才四岁
Yeah, I know, Darwin's only four,
但你四岁时已经很会溜冰了
but you were already a pretty damn good little skater by that age, so.
如果你带他去溜冰 传个简讯给我
If ya take him out, shoot me a text, huh?
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
丹佛斯在干嘛
What's Danvers up to?
她在看拖车里的证据
She's goin' through the trailer's evidence.
她跟纳瓦洛吗
She and Navarro?
对
Yeah.
她们怎么搞在一起了
I don't know what the hell they're doin' together.
还以为她们互看不顺眼
I thought they hated each other.
你知道她们是怎么闹僵的吗 她不肯告诉我
You know what happened there? She won't tell me.
没概念
No idea.
有人打电♥话♥告诉你 安妮考跟克拉克在交往
You received a direct call about Annie K's and Raymond Clark's relationship.
而你接到电♥话♥居然没往上报
A direct call, and you didn't report it?
丹佛斯 管好你的娘子军
Danvers, tell your girl here to stand down.
有话就跟我说
You talk to me.
为什么你要隐匿命案线索
Tell me why the fuck you withheld information from a murder investigation?
拜托哦
Oh, please.
那个女人跟恩尼斯一半的人睡过
That woman was sleeping with half of Ennis.
难道要把跟她睡过的都关起来
What did you want me to do? Log every dude she was banging in the region?
你这个烂人 小心老娘教训你
You piece of shit. I swear to God...
你冷静点 冷静
No, no, no. No, no, no. Calm the fuck down. Calm!
你给我回去搜索
And you, go back to your fuckin' search
叫你的乡巴佬朋友回家
and get rid of your hillbilly friends.
否则我举报你 调查考塔克命案时怠忽职守
Or you're gettin' a negligence report for your mishandling of the Kowtok case.
也许我应该举报你 跟我儿子扮演罗宾森太太
Maybe I oughta file a report on you for playing Mrs. Robinson with my kid.
做好你的工作
You do your fuckin' job.
就这样
That's it?
"做好你的工作"
"Do your fucking job"?
说他一句就算了
That's all he gets?
-你要去哪里 -少管我
Hey, where you goin'? - Fuck outta here.
罗宾森太太是谁
Who's Mrs. Robinson?
我的鉴识技师呢
Where's my forensic tech?
诺斯贝有大风雪
Well, there's a blizzard out in North Bay.
能见度很差 飞机不能起飞
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表