剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Hey! Clark!
怎么回‥
What's... what's g...
克拉克
Clark!
克拉克‥
Clark! Clark!
快打开
Open it!
让我进去
Let me in!
克拉克
Clark!
让我进去
Clark, can you hear me?
快点打开
Open it up! Clark!
救命啊
Help!
不要这样‥求求你
No, no, no! No! Please!
我待在里面
I stayed there,
扣住舱门
holding the hatch.
扣了一个小时
For an hour.
或一个星期
Or a week.
我们找他的时候 他一直就在我们脚下
He was right there under our feet the whole time we were searching.
那些人在冰层上出了什么事
What happened to those men on the ice?
安妮杀了他们
Annie killed them.
你看着他们断气吗
Did you see them die?
我没有离开洞穴 因为太害怕了
I didn't leave the cave. I was too afraid.
但你还是上来了
But you did come up.
送补给品的人看到的是你
It was you the supply guy saw, wasn't it?
对 我肚子饿了
Yeah, I was hungry.
然后你找到欧提斯海斯
Yeah. And you found Otis Heiss.
对不对
Right?
我想知道要怎么逃过她的魔掌
I wanted to know how to survive her.
欧提斯海斯与安妮的魔掌无关
Otis Heiss didn't survive Annie.
他受伤时安妮还没出生
She wasn't even born when he was injured.
她一直躲在洞穴里
She's been hiding in those caves forever.
在她出生前 还有我们死光之后
Jesus. - And before she was born.
时间是个扁平的环
After we all die. Time is a flat circle,
而我们都困在其中
and we are all stuck in it.
别让他睡
Don't let him sleep.
他迟早会招
He'll talk.
今晚跟你耗了
I got all night.
求求你
Please.
行行好 我好累
Please, I'm so tired.
你动手吧
Just do it.
或让我自己来
Or let me do it.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
我看到你了
I see you.
妈妈
Mommy!
纳瓦洛
Navarro?
纳瓦洛
Navarro?
纳瓦洛
Navarro!
纳瓦洛
Navarro!
你干了什么
What did you do?
他死了
He's dead.
他死了 丹佛斯
He's dead, Danvers!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
你放他走
You let him fucking go.
你看到他 知道他会自杀
You saw him. You knew he was gonna commit suicide,
但是没阻止他
and you just let him do it.
电力也是你切断的
What, did you cut the power, too?
我没有切断电力
I didn't cut the power.
真是的
Seriously!
那个冻成冰棍的混♥蛋♥
That frozen motherfucker out
是我们唯一的证人
there is the only witness we had!
你在搞什么啊
The fuck, Navarro?
我们会跟他一样冻死在这里
We're gonna fucking freeze in here just like him.
一定有紧急发电机
There has to be an emergency generator.
我去找
I'll go find it.
快点发动啊
Come on, come on.
可恶
Fuck!
气死人了
Fuck... fuck's sake.
可恶
Fuck.
伊凡洁琳
Evangeline...
停
Stop.
她醒了
She's awake.
常言道 别在这种天气出门
...they say, try not to travel in this weather.
恩尼斯电台祝您在暴雪中 渡过快乐的新年
This is KDRK, Ennis radio, wishing you a happy, stormy New Year,
有北方锋面越过‥
as this northern front moves through...
老天爷 快进来
For Christ's sake, come in.
你来干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
纳瓦洛叫我来的
Navarro sent me.
她说要你带我去找茱莉亚
She says take me to where Julia is.
我这里有人也要去那个地方
I got someone who's going to the same place, Rose.
看来今晚又是个那样的夜晚
It's going to be one of those nights, isn't it?
我就知道
I knew it.
我们不该碰这个案子
We should never have touched this case.
你怎么了
Hey. What are you doing?
-没什么 -纳瓦洛
Nothing. - Navarro.
外面有东西在呼唤我
There is something out there. Calling me.
-别又来了 -我要告诉你一件事
Don't fucking start. - You need to know something.
别说了
Stop.
现实不只是眼前的这些
There... there is more than this, Liz.
远远不只这些
There is so much more than just this.
有时这样反而令人安心
And it can be... it can be a comfort, you know?
茱莉亚说得对
Julia wasn't wrong.
茱莉亚不想活了
Julia gave up!
我知道她是你妹妹 但她放弃了生命
All right, I know she's your sister, but Julia quit.
其实‥
You know,
他长得并不像你
he doesn't really look like you,
但是眼神跟你很像
but there's something in his eyes.
说什么呢
What?
霍登
Holden.
-闭嘴 -他就在外面
Shut up. - He's out there, Liz.
-他说‥ -你给我闭嘴
And he said that... he said... - Shut the fuck up!
不准说他的名字 听到了吗
You don't say his name. You hear me?
给我闭嘴
You shut your mouth!
你什么都不知道
You don't know.
他困在车上的当下
When he was trapped in that car.
他害怕吗 受伤了吗
Was he scared? Was he hurt?
有没有大叫"妈咪"
Was he screaming "Mommy?"
不准你跟我说什么"他说"
You don't come here and tell me "he said."
否则老娘一枪打烂你那张臭嘴
Or I will... l will shoot your sick fucking mouth right off your face.
你想出去找死
You want to go out there and die?
你想追随鬼魂
You want to follow your ghosts
蜷缩在雪地里等死就请便
and curl up in a ball and die out on the ice out there, you go ahead.
但别把我的孩子扯进来
But you leave my kid out of it!
小心我把你碎尸万段
Or I will rip you apart.
我并不慈悲
I am not merciful.
你懂吗
You understand?
我已经没有慈悲心了
I got no mercy left.
我是丽姿丹佛斯 请留言
Elizabeth Danvers. Leave a message.
丽姿
Liz?
又是我
It's me again.
回个电♥话♥给我
Just call me back, okay?
不要死在外面
Hey, just don't... die out there or anything.
拜托你
Please.
纳瓦洛
Navarro?
纳瓦洛
Navarro!
纳瓦洛
Navarro!
你在哪里
Where are you?
纳瓦洛
Navarro!
注意听
Listen...
纳瓦洛
Navarro!
来吧 伊凡洁琳
Come, Evangeline.
撒肯尼亚恰克
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表