剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
An oath?
用这个发誓的吧
Sworn on this.
诺温娜女王 别再落泪了 美人
Ah, Queen Norwenna, no more tears, pretty lady,
不然会弄脏了你漂亮的脸蛋
or they soil that pretty face.
我的儿子
My son.
我知道 但是
I know, but
为了这个国家的利益 我必须这么做
For the good of this country, I had to do it.
但我能理解
But I understand.
你曾经是国王的母亲 现在
You were the mother of a king, now
你什么都不是
you're nothing.
什么都不是
Nobody.
让我走
Let me go.
去哪儿
Oh, where to?
去找谁
Who to?
哦 你需要一个保护者
Oh, you need a protector.
我想只能由我来扮演这个角色了
I suppose I shall have to take on the role.
跪下
Kneel.
跪下
Kneel.
马上
Now.
诺温娜女王 不要
Queen Norwenna, don't.
亲吻我的剑
Kiss my sword.
亲吻我的剑
Kiss my sword.
神会为此让你下地狱的
The Almighty will damn you to hell for this.
现在 你去告诉邓莫尼亚的领主们我做了什么
Now you, go tell the Lords of Dumnonia what I did.
如果他们不服从我
And if they won't submit to me,
我也会杀了他们的妻子和孩子
I'll butcher their wives and children too.
告诉他们
And tell them
我有个异教♥徒♥做我的未婚妻
I have a pagan as my betrothed.
我杀他们的时候
And she will curse them
她会诅咒他们的
as I kill them.
到日落时分 邓莫尼亚的每个男人 女人和孩子
By sunset every man, woman and child in Dumnonia
都会知道你是个怪物
will know you for a monster.
恐惧滋生顺从 亲爱的
Ah, fear breeds obedience, my love.
把头发往后拢一拢
Pull back your hair.
如果她给它下了咒语呢
What if she's put spells on it?
噢不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我侵占她之后 她所有的能力都消失了 记得吗
AlI her powers died after I took her, remember?
给
There.
女王
Queen.
邓莫尼亚的女王
Queen of Dumnonia.
他拿走了我的颈环
He took my torc.
这是梅林送给我的第十三个命名日的礼物
Merlin gave it to me for my thirteenth naming day.
是我 尼美
It's only me, Nimue.
摩根在前面的船上
Morgan's in the boat ahead.
她会找到草药来安抚你的
She'll find herbs to soothe you.
大家都跑了
Everyone ran.
但你是想拯救梅林厅
But you tried to save Merlin's Hall.
听我说
Listen to me!
让我死
Let me go.
求你了 求你了 放开我 -不 你不能这么做
Please, please, Iet me go. - No, you can't do this!
我不放 我不会放任你这么做
I won't let you. I won't let you do this.
不 德尔菲尔 我想死
No, Derfel, I want to die.
不 你不能死
No, you can't.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
你现在还不能放弃
You're not giving up now.
把胳膊给我 把胳膊给我
Give me your arm, give me your arm.
接着走
Keep moving.
听我说
Listen to me.
你说过我必须活着才能完成神的使命
You said that I had to stay alive to do the gods'work.
为什么你就不用呢
Why is it not the same for you?
救命
Help!
你叫什么
What is your name?
尼美
Nimue.
我会带你去安全的地方 尼美
I'm taking you to safety, Nimue.
是海神马那威丹救了你
Manawydn, the sea god, saved you.
不是马那威丹
It wasn't Manawydn.
是
It was...
那哈勒尼亚
Nehallenia.
他的妻子
his wife.
梅林抚养我是因为我能看见诸神
Merlin raised me because I could see the gods,
但如果我现在因为
but what if I can't now,
冈德勒斯对我做的事看不见诸神了怎么办
because of what Gundleus did to me?
我想去往冥界
I want to go to the Otherworld.
你必须让我走
You must let me.
如果我让你走 冈德勒斯就夺走了我爱的一切
If I do, then Gundleus has taken everything from me that I love.
我不会放手的
I won't let you go.
你还活着
You're alivel
走吧 这边
Move, move, this way.
我父亲和你在一起吗
Is my father with you?
这边 往这边走 来吧
Straight, straight up here. Come on.
他走了
He's gone.
什么 -他走了
Huh? - He's gone.
对不起 真的很对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
德尔菲尔 我们得赶紧走了
Derfel, we must go.
快点 快点 我们得赶紧走
Come, come. We must move.
尼美
Nimue.
来吧
Come on.
我们必须去卡尔顿要塞
We must get to Caer Cadarn.
我们不能走那条路
We can't take the road.
锡卢里亚人会在路上把守
The Silurians will be guarding it.
我们必须继续前进
We have to keep moving.
冈德勒斯会来抓尼美的
Gundleus will hunt Nimue.
他们要抓的不是尼美
It's not Nimue they're after.
腊拉
Ralla.
我不明白
I don't understand.
莫德雷德王子
Prince Mordred?
王储
The Edling King?
大人 大人
Lord! Lord!
孩子
The baby
冈德勒斯杀死的孩子
that Gundleus killed.
是我们的孩子
it was ours.
来吧 我们得继续前进
Come. We need to keep moving.
不不不 停下 停下
No, no, no, stop, stop, stop.
你的孩子
Your child
已经死了
Is dead.
我们
We made a.
对尤瑟国王秘密起过誓
a secret oath to King Uther.
如果最坏的情况发生
If the worst happened
我们会保护他的儿子
we'd protect his son.
是你发过的誓 我没有
You made that oath. I didn't.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
求你了 求你了 腊拉
Please, please, Ralla.
进攻
Attack.
把马牵来 亲爱的
Get the horses, my love.
往北走 去阿博纳
Go north, towards Abona.
你向南走
You head south.
如果他们在去卡尔顿要塞的路上
If they're on the road to Caer Cadarn,
就发消息给我 拦截他们
you bring word to me and you cut them off.
去吧
Go.
快 尼美
Quick, Nimue.
快 尼美 尼美
Quick, Nimue. Nimue.
让他保持安静
Keep him quiet.
一只落单的斑鸠不是什么好预兆
A turtle dove alone is a bad omen.
退后 退后 退后
Stay back, stay back, stay back.
嘘 嘘
Hush, hush. -
走 走 上去
Go, go. Move up.
那边 把马留下
There. Leave the horses.
快 快
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表