剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
help with Saxon translations and customs, so on.
等我们解决了艾尔
And when we have dealt with Aelle,
我们会把尼美带回阿瓦隆
then we will bring Nimue back to Avalon.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
德菲尔
Derfel?
明天见 大人
I will see you tomorrow, my Lord.
直觉告诉我 你与德菲尔的臭羊羔脱不开关系
Something tells me I have you to thank for Derfel's rotten lamb.
你一整天都心不在焉
You absent yourself for the guts of the day,
然后德菲尔出现了 要求知道尼美出了什么事
and Derfel turns up demanding to know what happened to Nimue.
你低估了他
You underestimated him.
不 你告诉他追查下去
No. You told him to keep digging.
不是吗
Didn't you?
他爱她 亚瑟
He loves her, Arthur.
每次他提到她的名字 都很明显
Every time he utters her name, it's plain.
所以 你确实找他了
So, you did seek him out?
应该知道真♥相♥ -也许吧
He deserves the truth. -Perhaps.
但应该由我来说而不是你
But from my lips, not yours.
别假装你关心尼美
And don't pretend you'd care for Nimue
如果她只是个农家女孩
if she was just a peasant girl.
但她不只是个农家女孩
But she's not just some peasant girl!
她是我们不能失去的独一无二的强大资产
She's a uniquely powerful asset we can scarcely afford to lose.
把她送到岛上是草率和不明智的
Sending her to the Isle was hasty and ill-judged.
唯一的问题是 它能被纠正吗
The only question is, can it be rectified?
草率和不明智
Hasty and ill-judged?
你用莫须有的罪行谴责她
You condemned her for a crime she didn't commit.
你怎么称呼这种行为
What would you call it?
即使她真的杀了他们 那又怎样
And even if she did kill them, so what?
她是在保卫阿瓦隆
She was defending Avalon.
没理由让桑苏姆越俎代庖
No reason to let Sansum force your hand.
他没有
He didn't.
我们不该欠那个人的人情
We should never have put ourselves in that man's debt.
乌瑟随着年长变得小心谨慎
Uther grew wary... in his old age.
警惕而多疑
Wary and suspicious,
尤其是我
not least of me.
你不是你父亲 -给它一点时间...
You're not your father. -Give it time...
我的爱人
my love.
你听起来很享受这样的前景
You sound like you relish the prospect.
每个人都那么支持我
Everyone's so supportive.
那么谦恭 那么热心进言献策
So courteous, so keen to offer counsel.
他们真正的意思是...
What they really mean is...
他们能做得更好
they could do it better.
但到了紧要关头...
But when push comes to shove...
这些智慧的头脑...
none of these wise heads...
没有一个会给你忠心
will show you a shred... of loyalty.
这是乌瑟说的吗
Is that something Uther said?
这是我正在发现的
It's something I'm discovering.
我不能和你说话
I can't talk to you.
你到底有没有去阿瓦隆找德菲尔
Did you or did you not seek out Derfel in Avalon?
是的
Yes.
德菲尔不过向你展示了真♥相♥而已
All Derfel did was show you the truth.
你应该感激他和我
You should be thanking him, and me.
终于
There you are.
那条明智的忠告
That wise counsel.
但我想我只能怪我自己
But I suppose I only have myself to blame.
那是为什么
Why is that?
戈菲德警告过我小心你
Gorfydd warned me about you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 卡尔文
Hey, Culwyn.
卡尔文 等一下
Culwyn, wait.
等等
Wait, wait.
那些带走尼美的人
The men who came for Nimue,
你说他们是异类
you said they were other.
蕾拉 -你是对的
Ralla! -You were right.
他们来自死亡之岛
They came from the Isle of the Dead.
你错了 -亚瑟把她送到那里去
You're mistaken. -Arthur sent her there,
按照桑苏姆的意愿
in accordance with Sansum's wishes.
你对抗的是亡灵使者 卡尔文
You fought emissaries of the dead, Culwyn.
这让你变得勇敢
That makes you brave.
我道歉
I apologize.
我太粗心了 犯了蠢
I've been thoughtless. Stupid.
桂妮薇儿 别
Guinevere, stop.
我无法想象那晚他对你造成的伤害
I can't imagine the wounds he inflicted on you that night,
身体上的和心理上的
physical and mental.
伤口愈合需要多长时间
How long they must've taken to heal.
你还必须从流放中活下来...
And then you had to survive banishment...
重塑你自己...
remake and rebuild yourself...
成了一个不相信任何人的人
become a man who trusted no one.
不依靠任何人
Relied on no one.
视需要为软弱
Who saw need as weakness,
视善良为依赖
kindness as dependence,
视爱情为毒药
love as poison.
一个真正孤独的人
A man who was truly alone.
但你并不孤独
But you're not alone,
一旦你接受这一点
and once you accept that,
我是说真心地接受它 拥抱它...
I mean truly accept it, embrace it...
一切都会好起来
everything will work.
戈菲德明天就走 最迟后天
Gorfydd is leaving tomorrow, day after at the latest.
去和艾尔和撒克逊人见面
To meet with Aelle and the Saxons?
在诺登斯谷的圣地
On the sacred ground at Nodens' Vale.
撒克逊人离我们边境最近的据点
The Saxons' closest stronghold to our border.
他沿着海岸航行
And he's sailing down the coast,
而不是冒险穿越顿诺尼亚
rather than risking crossing Dumnonia.
聪明人 -也许不是
Wise man. -Maybe not.
图德里克国王...
King Tewdric...
如果我们绕道东部...
if we pivot east ...
到达文塔 然后向南前行
to Venta, then we head south,
一路紧靠河流...
cleaving to the river all the way...
我们可以抢先戈菲德一步
We can steal a march on Gorfydd
先到达撒克逊领地 -给他们什么 兰瓦尔
and reach the Saxons first. -And offer them what, exactly? Lanval?
关键在于艾尔 而不是戈菲德
Aelle is the key, not Gorfydd.
艾尔的计划和野心
Aelle's plans and ambitions.
比你知道的更加真实
Truer than you know.
艾尔本该在塞尔迪克手下作战
Aelle was supposed to fight under Cerdic,
撒克逊人在岛上的最高领袖
supreme Saxon leader on the isle.
但艾尔心存二心
But Aelle had other ideas?
两个撒克逊人之间有了嫌隙
A fracture's opened up between the two Saxons,
其中一个你可以利用 亚瑟
one you could exploit, Arthur,
通过与塞尔迪克结盟
by allying with Cerdic.
塞尔迪克是守旧的人
Cerdic is the old guard.
但他仍然强大
He's still powerful.
我会和艾尔会面
I will make my approach to Aelle,
他会听我的
and he will listen.
谢谢 图德里克
Thank you, Tewdric.
亚瑟 你可以谢我...
Arthur. You can thank me...
通过接见我
by granting me an audience.
你的人兰瓦尔指控我背叛你
Your man Lanval as good as accused me of betraying you.
对戈菲德和撒克逊人的事知而不报
of knowing about Gorfydd and the Saxons and keeping you in the dark.
怪我 别怪他
Blame me, not him.
我确实怪你
I do.
我做了什么让你不信任我
What have I done for you to mistrust me?
羞辱我
Insult me?
即使在你不计后果地激怒戈菲德之后
Even after you provoked Gorfydd, without a thought for the consequences,
我们肯定会被夹在中间
the certainty we'd be caught in the middle.
怀疑在我心中根深蒂固...
Suspicion runs deep in me...
但我希望它没有
but I wish that it didn't.
如果戈菲德和撒克逊人的协议
If Gorfydd's pact with the Saxons
是几个月前缔结的 你可以脱罪
was forged months ago, you're off the hook.
宣告清白 -对什么
Absolved. -Of what?
毁掉了多年来我们实现持久和平的最好机会
Ruining our best chance in years for a lasting peace,
一个团结的不列颠岛
a united isle.
你和夏汶的婚姻不会存在
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表