剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
不列颠的国王
in the Great Hall.
但他是在这个房♥间管理这个国家
But it was from this room that he ran the country.
随意选择一个位置 在这里我们平起平坐
Choose any place at the table; we're all equal here.
你说我们平起平坐 但你并不是一个国王
You say we're all equal, but you're not a king.
至于你的名字 亚瑟·阿普·奈尔 告诉我们
As your name, Arthur Ap Neb, tells us,
你是个无名小卒
you are of no one.
不错
It's true.
国王的荣誉属于我的弟弟
That honor is my brother's.
他仍是个婴孩
Who's still a baby.
梅林宣布你为顿诺尼亚的统治者
Merlin has declared you Dumnonia's ruler.
诸神已经宣布了 -是的 当然
The Gods have declared it. -Ah, yes, of course,
你代表诸神发言
you speak for the Gods.
乌瑟生前
When Uther was alive,
为他的儿子任命了三个守护者
he named three men to be protectors of his son.
我的侄子冈德勒斯
My nephew, King Gundleus,
欧文和贝德温主教
Owain, and Bishop Bedwin.
你囚禁了冈德勒斯
You've imprisoned Gundleus,
杀了欧文
you've killed Ow--
喔
oh...
如果我是你 主教 我会非常小心
if I was you, Bishop, I'd be very careful.
我对亚瑟有着很大的信心 大人
I have the greatest faith in Arthur, My Lord.
为他服务是我的荣幸
It's an honor, a privilege, to serve him.
我不会想念欧文
I won't miss Owain.
他屠♥杀♥了矿井的人♥民♥
He slaughtered my people at the tin mine.
而冈德勒斯谋杀了诺文娜王后
And Gundleus murdered Queen Norwenna.
是的是的 说的都没错 但我还是
Yes, yes, all true, but it doesn't change
同样的问题
my question.
你的意图是什么
What are your intentions?
在我兄弟的成长过程中
While my brother grows...
必须有人担起
someone must take responsibility
管理顿诺尼亚的责任
for governing Dumnonia.
我就是那个人
I will be that person.
但我向你们发誓
But I swear to you all now,
我使用赋予我的权力只为了一个目的
I will use the power given to me for one end only...
莫德雷德拿回他的王国
to see Mordred take his kingdom
在合适的年纪
when he comes of age.
我们会要求你遵守
We'll hold you to that.
我希望如此
I expect nothing less.
然而可能没有任何王国
Although there may not be a kingdom
让我兄弟来继承
for my brother to inherit.
我把我们集结起来讨论商议撒克逊人
I've brought us together to discuss the Saxons.
他们已经拿下卡莱瓦和杜洛布里维斯
They've already taken Calleva and Durobrivis.
他们正在向东部边境推进
They're pushing through the eastern boundaries,
不仅仅是冲着顿诺尼亚
not just of Dumnonia,
还有昆特和埃尔梅特
but of Gwent, and Elmet.
卢内特
Lunete.
父亲总是希望我们在一起
Father always wished for us to be together.
他去世时
When he was gone...
和你在一起感觉很好
it felt right to be with you.
但现在... -不用担心尼美
But now... -Don't worry about Nimue.
好吗 我保证
Okay? And I will make sure
瑞恩斯和他的手下不会伤害你
that Raince and his men don't hurt you.
我想过上幸福的生活
I want a nice life.
一个漂亮的地方来生活 还有孩子
A pretty place to live and children.
这很难吗
Is that so bad?
不
No.
这是大多数人想要的
It's what most people want.
我的道路是成为战士
My path is to be a warrior.
成为亚瑟的战士
To be Arthur's warrior.
亚瑟不允许男女同行
Arthur doesn't allow women to travel with his men.
但他们总是会回家
But they always come home
回到他们的妻子和孩子身边
to their wives and children,
他们有许多故事可以讲
and they have stories to tell.
我更想要一个在我身边的丈夫
I'd prefer a husband by my side.
对不起 德菲尔...
I'm sorry, Derfel...
但父亲错看了我们
but Father was wrong about us.
我们不该在一起
We're not meant to be together.
我不得不在边境增派一倍人手
I've had to double my men on the borders.
那里的撒克逊营地
There are more Saxon encampments
空前之多
than ever before.
我们抓到了一个撒克逊间谍
We caught a Saxon spy
说到一个新的领导者 艾尔
who spoke of a new leader: Aelle.
他在收集信息 使用那些信息
He's gathering information and using that information
来向东前进
to advance in the east.
科诺没有危险
Kernow is not at risk.
如果顿诺尼亚倒下了 撒克逊人
If Dumnonia fell, the Saxons would be in Kernow
三日内便会到达科诺
in three days.
当然 伊斯卡也是一样
And of course, it is the same with Isca.
那么 你有何高见
So, what do you suggest?
一个联盟
An alliance,
在顿诺尼亚
between Dumnonia,
波伊斯
Powys,
昆特和科诺之间
Gwent, and Kernow.
血肉相连
Blood of each other's blood.
同甘共苦
An attack on any one of us is an attack on us all.
我同意
I'll put my name to it.
我也同意
So will I.
你已经向科诺展示了你是一个朋友
You've shown yourself a friend to Kernow.
戈菲德国王 -嗯
King Gorfydd. -Mm?
撒克逊人袭击我们 但我们让他们安分守己
Oh, the Saxons raid us, but we keep them in their place.
拉泰是你们唯一一个
Ratae is your only town
真正阻挡他们的城镇 -拉泰不会倒下
really holding them back. -Ratae won't fall.
这正是高卢国王班恩对伊尼斯·特雷比斯的想法
That's what King Ban of Gaul said of Ynys Trebes.
伊尼斯·特雷比斯仍然屹立 -不会太久
Ynys Trebes still holds. -Not for long.
我到过那里
I've been there.
法兰克人包围了它
The Franks surround it,
剥夺他们的食物和水源
deprive it of food and water.
让人们像手中的干苹果一样枯萎
It shrivels like a dried apple in their hands.
高卢人受苦受难 有人死亡
The Gauls suffer, they die.
法兰克人越来越强大 他们汹涌而来
The Franks grow stronger, they surge across the sea.
一波接着一波
Wave upon wave of them come.
就像撒克逊人
Just like the Saxons.
波伊斯与锡卢里亚结盟
Powys is allied with Siluria.
但是
But...
我的侄子冈德勒斯是你的囚犯
my nephew, Gundleus, is your prisoner.
如果冈德勒斯有意加入我们的联盟
If Gundleus were to join our alliance,
我可以考虑赦免他
we would consider a pardon.
我们不会向顿诺尼亚屈服
We can't submit to Dumnonia.
谁都不必屈服 -那是你父亲之前说的
There would be no submission. -That's what your father said,
然而他却用权力和恐惧来统治
yet he ruled by power and fear.
我们会共同决定
We would make decisions together.
一个国王的议会
A Council of Kings,
像现在这样 围着这张桌子
like we are now, around this table.
长久以来顿诺尼亚和波伊斯处于不和状态
Dumnonia and Powys have been at odds for too long.
我会向你证明我的善意
I'll prove my goodwill to you.
你有一个女儿
You have a daughter.
人们称她为"波伊斯之星"
The "Star of Powys," people call her.
我的夏汶 她是一颗闪亮的明星
She is a shining star, my Ceinwyn.
她怎么了
What of her?
让我们联姻吧
Let us be joined in marriage.
给马套上鞍
Saddle the horses.
打包好食物 还有酒
Pack food bags. And some wine.
你都没准备好
You're not even ready.
我们错过了一天中最好的时光
We're missing the best of the day.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
来了一个信使
A messenger came...
父亲派来的
from my father.
离开我们
Leave us.
我要结婚了
I'm to be married.
什么
What?
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表