剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
你没能
You failed.
快来 -保护好王子
Come onl... to defend the prince.
撒克逊人从南面和西面包抄了我们
The Saxons outflanked us south and west.
你真是我的种
You truly are my bastard.
父亲 -驱逐他
Father! Banish him!
从邓莫尼亚到全不列颠
From Dumnonia and all of Britain.
你会成功的
You're going to make it.
母亲 -你是个战士
Muder! - You're a warrior.
锡卢里亚人 我们拯救了岛屿
Silurians, we save the isles,
他们报答给我们的是无休止的劫掠
they thank us with endless raids.
他要死了
He's dying.
梅林 抚养他
Merlin, nurture him.
尼美 假以时日 你将成为
Nimue, in time, you will be
邓莫尼亚史上最强大的德鲁伊
the most powerful druid Dumnonia has ever known.
我们给你起名德尔菲尔
We'll call you Derfel.
意思是强壮
It means strong.
你的生活注定是孤独的
Your life must be a solitary one.
没有结合也没有孩子
Without union and without child.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I refuse?
那诸神就不会再和你交谈了
Then the gods won't speak to you again.
万王之国有了新的继承人
The kingdom of kingdoms has
莫德雷德王子
a new heir, Prince Mordred.
你还有个儿子 一个其他人会追随的人
You have another son, a man other men will follow.
你现在一走 就别想再回来了
You walk away now, and you're never coming back.
我是来宣誓效忠的 至尊王
I've come to pledge my allegiance, High- King.
回家吧 亚瑟
Come home, Arthur.
只有你能拯救这座岛
Only you can save the isle.
锡卢里亚的冈德勒斯国王
King Gundleus of Siluria.
你以为锡卢里亚的背叛可以就这么算了吗
You think Siluria's treachery can be forgotten?
给我设计一次考验
Set me a test,
配得上我的罪行
worthy of my crimes.
什么都行
Anything.
什么都行吗
Anything?
什么都行
Anything.
亚瑟 你父亲健康每况愈下的消息
Arthur, news of your father's declining health
已经广为流传
has spread far and wide.
也没那么广
Not that far.
高卢
班国王领土
他活不久了 亚瑟
He is not long of this world, Arthur.
你有个兄弟 莫德雷德
You have a brother, Mordred.
你肯定猜到了吧
Surely you must have guessed that.
是 我听说了我弟弟的出生
Yes. I heard about the birth of my brother.
他生来畸形是吗
That he's misshapen?
一只畸形脚算不上罪过 梅林
A club foot is no sin, Merlin.
我看到了他的未来
I've seen what he can, will do.
黑暗正在降临邓莫尼亚 已经开始了
Darkness is coming to Dumnonia. It's already beginning.
尤瑟正在衰弱 狼群正在逼近
Uther is weakening, the wolves are circling.
锡卢里亚的冈德勒斯现在在卡尔顿要塞
Gundleus of Siluria is at Caer Cadarn.
冈德勒斯 -尤瑟让他的敌人
Gundleus? - Uther's letting
靠得太近了
his enemies get too close.
你现在必须跟我回去
You must come back with me now.
只有你能让这个国家团结起来
Only you can bring the country together.
过奖了
I'm flattered.
但事实并非如此
But it's not true.
我给你弄点吃的吧
Let's get you something to eat.
你怨恨尤瑟驱逐了你
You're resentful because Uther banished you?
他给了我自♥由♥
He made me free.
我是个自♥由♥人
I'm my own man.
没有家庭 没有国家 没有宗教
No family, no country, no religion.
小心 亚瑟
Careful, Arthur.
在邓莫尼亚长大
Growing up in Dumnonia
我不知道我究竟是谁
I didn't know who I was.
我有一半的时间都在卡尔顿要塞
I spent half my time in Caer Cadarn,
做一个国王不关心的私生子
the bastard son of a king who didn't care for me.
我没跟他在一起的时候 就跟你在阿瓦隆
And when I wasn't with him, I was with you in Avalon.
你教会了我很多东西 梅林
And you taught me many things, Merlin.
很多
Many things.
我很感激
And I'm grateful.
抱歉 你大老远过来
I'm sorry you've come all this way.
真的
Truly, I am.
但是你必须理解
But you must understand
故国对我没什么意义
the old country has no sway over me.
我不会回去了
I am not coming back.
凛冬王
第一季 第二集
卡尔顿要塞
邓莫尼亚首都
诺温娜女王
Queen Norwenna.
图里克王
King Tewdric.
诺温娜女王 -尼美
Queen Norwenna. Nimue.
德尔菲尔
Derfel.
父亲 你确定要
Father, are you sure about
和冈德勒斯一起合作吗
what you're doing with Gundleus?
还有别人可以选
There is someone else.
我意已决
I've made up my mind.
父亲 我知道你听说过这些故事
Father, I know you've heard the stories.
亚瑟从未打过败仗 他打败了所有敌人
Arthur's never lost a battle, he's beaten every enemy...
我不愿谈论他
I won't speak of him.
我发誓 如果你再谈起他 你会遭受同样的命运
And I swear, if you do again, you'll suffer the same fate.
对不起
Sorry.
他们都来了吗
Are they all there?
你希望来的都来了
The ones you expected, yes.
父亲 你病了
Father, you are ill
部落之王们可以等等
The Tribe Kings can wait.
拜托了
Please.
冈德勒斯就是带走我母亲的人
Gundleus is the man who took my mother.
我想让他感受我所感受过的痛苦
I want him to feel the pain that I felt.
德尔菲尔啊
Oh, Derfel
德尔菲尔 请不要轻举妄动 求你了
Derfel, please don't do anything, please.
国王到
The king is coming.
我老了
I am old.
我活不了多久了
And I will not live long.
我有一个
I have a.
我有一个小儿子
I have a baby boy.
邓莫尼亚属于他
And Dumnonia is his.
我死后 邓莫尼亚将
Dumnonia is Mordred's to rule
由莫德雷德统治
when I die.
今天
And here...
现在
now.
我会任命三个人
I will name three men.
宣誓保护我儿子
who are bound by oath to defend my son
直到他准备好
until he is ready
继承王位
to assume his kingship.
贝德温主教
Bishop Bedwin
不列颠基♥督♥教会的领袖
the leader of the Christian Church in Britain.
欧文 邓莫尼亚的拥护者
Owain, champion of Dumnonia.
还有国王
And King
冈德勒斯
Gundleus.
什么
What?
他没有对你示忠心
He has shown you no loyalty.
他突袭了我们
He's raided us.
抢走了我们的羊 偷了我们的东西
Taken our sheep, stolen our tin
够了
Enough!
冈德勒斯是个
Gundleus is a king
未娶妻的国王
without a wife.
很快
And very soon
我的诺温娜夫人
my lady Norwenna
将成为没有丈夫的女王
will be a queen without a husband.
我走后
When I am gone,
他们将联姻
they will be joined in marriage.
但前提是
But only
他必须打破与波伊斯的
only if he breaks his alliance
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表