剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
徒劳
Nothing.
一切都是徒劳
It was all for nothing.
你叔叔不同意我们在这结婚吗
Your uncle won't see us married here?
他眼中根本没我
He doesn't see me at all!
我为了他抛头颅洒热血
I've shed an ocean of blood for him.
他和他的承诺
Him and his promises.
那我们就回锡卢里亚 在那结婚
So, we go back to Siluria. Get married there.
这里的预兆反正也不太好
The omens aren't good here anyway.
你什么意思 什么预兆
What do you mean? What omens?
亚瑟的手下德菲尔从死人坑里活了下来
Arthur's man Derfel survived a death pit.
你的死人坑
Your death pit.
你跟我说过
He told me.
他想给我展示他的伤疤
He tried to show me his scar.
那个撒克逊渣滓 我就该杀了他
The Saxon cur, I should've killed him.
他手中捏着你的性命
He holds your life in his hands.
除非我先把他杀了
Not if I kill him first.
冈德勒斯
Gundleus!
你知道诸神是怎么说的
You know what the Gods say.
如果你靠近他 甚至是瞥他一眼
If you approach him, or even look at him,
他会在眨眼之间杀了你
he could kill you in a glance.
我记得...
I remember...
你母亲去世时 我在场
when your mother died, I was there.
你父亲从她手指间拿下戒指时哭了
Your father cried as he took that ring from her finger.
即使他抛弃了她
Even though he abandoned her...
他确实在乎她
he did care for her.
非常在乎
Very much.
但他从未娶她
But he never married her.
这无所谓
It doesn't matter.
你是教堂的牧师
You're the man of the church
你居然说这无所谓
and you're saying it doesn't matter?
国王有情妇 这很正常
Kings have mistresses. It's the way of things.
这些话我都要听出茧子了
I'm so tired of hearing those words.
一个男人应该娶他想娶的人
A man should be able to marry the person that he wants,
无论他是国王还是乞丐
whether he a king or a beggar,
无论她是王后还是奴隶
she a queen or a slave.
你怎么了 亚瑟
What's troubling you, Arthur?
你能和我谈谈吗
Will you talk to me?
我想我们需要停止婚礼
I think we should halt the wedding.
夏汶还太年轻
Ceinwyn is too young.
她是个很好的女孩 但是...
She is a sweet girl, but...
我不爱她
I don't love her.
好吧...
Well...
这不是爱不爱的问题
this isn't about love.
这事关联盟 正是你的主意
This is about the alliance, which was your idea.
我太傲慢和天真
I was arrogant and naive
以为我可以团结各国
to think I could bring the countries together.
你激励了我们
You were inspired!
波伊斯掌控这锡卢里亚和艾美特
Powys holds sway over Siluria and Elmet,
你掌控这科诺和格温特
you over Kernow and Gwent.
夏汶想要一个可以把他交给她的人
Ceinwyn wants a man who gives himself to her.
身体和灵魂
Body and soul.
她这么对你说的吗
Has she said that to you?
我能从她的眼里看出来...
I can see it in her eyes...
她看着我的眼神
the way she looks at me.
你会尊重她 善待她
You will treat her with respect and kindness,
这是她从未想过的
which is more than she could ever have hoped for.
这还不够
It is not enough.
对她来说
For her,
对我来说
or for me.
有了波伊斯的支持
With Powys by your side,
你可以在这片土地上击退撒克逊人
you can harry the Saxons from this land!
你可以证明你的怀疑是错的
You can prove your doubters wrong.
为亚瑟·阿普·奈布感到骄傲
Stand proud as Arthur Ap Neb...
比你的父亲成就更高
and achieve more than your father ever did.
我不需要这场婚礼也可以打败撒克逊人
I can defeat the Saxons without this wedding.
戈菲德也想要和平
Gorfydd wants peace, too.
他接受这个联盟是因为他热爱不列颠
He wants this alliance because he loves Britain.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但没有人喜欢看到自己的女儿被羞辱
But no man likes his daughter to be humiliated.
别这样 亚瑟 我恳求你
Don't do this, Arthur. I beg of you.
让我们把这支舞献给贝丽萨玛
We offer this dance as tribute to Belisima.
*在凯尔特多神教中,贝丽萨玛是高卢和不列颠地区供奉的女神。
她与湖泊、河流、火、工艺品及光明有关
愿她明天光芒万丈
And may her rays shine clear tomorrow,
照耀亚瑟和夏汶
and light up Arthur and Ceinwyn
当他们交换戒指之时
as they exchange their lovers rings!
选择你的舞伴
Choose your partner.
桂妮薇儿夫人
Lady Guinevere.
我的国王不高兴了
My king's displeased.
为什么
Why?
因为夏汶
Because of Ceinwyn.
她的脊梁骨变硬了
She's growing a backbone,
在不恰当的时候
at the wrong moment,
跟我顶嘴
talking back at me,
挑战我
challenging me.
是你教唆的吗
Is this your doing?
她只是开心
She's just happy.
别说什么你要留下来的废话
None of this nonsense about you staying.
你会和她一起前往卡尔卡丹
You will go with her to Caer Cadarn.
我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you.
你在那边更有用
You'll be more use there.
我们会找到方法秘密传递讯息
We'll find a way for you to get news to me discreetly.
还有接近王储
And get close to the Edling King.
我不擅长和小孩相处
I'm not good with babies.
那就学
Learn.
夏汶公主 亚瑟
Princess Ceinwyn, Arthur.
你们不去跳舞吗
Aren't you going to dance?
我的舞技真的不好
I'm really not a very good dancer.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我会指导你
I'll guide you.
和我喝点酒 主教
Take wine with me, Bishop.
桂妮薇儿夫人 你想跳舞么
Lady Guinevere, would you like to dance?
哎哟
Oui?
夏汶公主
Princes Ceinwyn.
能否赏脸与我共舞
Would you like to dance?
你跳得很好 夏汶公主
You're a beautiful dancer, Princess Ceinwyn.
来 和我共舞
Come, dance with me.
你还说你不会跳舞
You said you were no dancer.
你刚才看上去明明很享受
You seemed to be enjoying yourself very much.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要呼吸一下新鲜空气
I need some fresh air.
她惹你生气了吗
Has she upset you?
亚瑟不知道怎样跳舞
Arthur doesn't know how to dance.
我叫桂妮薇儿教他
I asked Guinevere to show him.
她对你说了什么
What did she say to you?
她知道了
She knows.
我去追她
I'll go after her.
让我来处理
Let me deal with this.
一旦我和亚瑟结了婚
Once Arthur and I are married...
仅此一次
and only once...
我会和你分享他
I will share him with you.
周二周四周五他和我一起睡
On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, he shall lay with me.
夏汶... -拜托
Ceinwyn, I-- -Please.
求你了 你能不能听我说
Please, will you just listen to me?
周六周日周一
On Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays,
你可以拥有他
you can have him.
你看
You see?
我全都解决了
I've worked it all out.
你也同意不是吗
And you agree, don't you?
这种事永远不会再发生了
It will never happen again.
别骗我
Don't lie.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表