剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
不管你做什么 别骗我
Whatever you do, don't lie to me!
做亚瑟的情妇
Be Arthur's mistress.
求你了
Please.
拜托
Please.
忠于我
Be true to me.
我不能做他的情妇
I can't be his mistress.
我不理解
I don't understand.
我永远不会做任何人的情妇
I will never be anyone's mistress.
你也不应该接受这种妥协
And nor should you ever accept this compromise,
这种不完整的存在
this half existence.
第二位 夏汶...
Second place, Ceinwyn...
生不如死
is a living death.
满月很快就会出现
The full moon will shine soon enough.
为了亚瑟和我
For Arthur and I?
为了你
For you.
夏汶没回舞会
Ceinwyn didn't come back to the dance?
我不这么认为
I don't believe so.
调整好她的情绪 明天是个大日子
Preparing herself. Tomorrow is a big day.
亚瑟
Arthur.
我能和你谈谈吗
May I speak with you?
德菲尔 今晚你来保护我
Derfel, you'll guard me tonight.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
梅林总是告诉我诸神对我们有所计划
Merlin's always told me the Gods have a plan for us.
我从未相信过他 你呢
I've never believed him. Have you?
不知道
Don't know.
这个桂妮薇儿...
This Guinevere...
就像是...
It's as if...
我们天生一对
we fit.
别让任何人经过你
Don't let anybody past you.
你是对的
You're right.
她知道了
She knows.
那我们就不能举♥行♥这场婚礼
Then we can't go through with this wedding.
我告诉她必须举♥行♥
I told her she must.
我爱你
I love you.
你也爱我 不是吗
You love me, don't you?
即使我爱 -你爱吗
Even if I did, I-- -Do you?
这无所谓
It doesn't matter.
对我有所谓
It matters to me.
那又怎样 我去到卡尔卡丹 成为你的情妇吗
So, what? I go to Caer Cadarn, become your mistress?
我从没叫你做我的情妇
I never asked you to be that.
这是必然的结果
That's the inevitable result.
尽好你的职责 迎娶夏汶
Do your duty and marry Ceinwyn.
很好
Good.
现在你是我的了 小子
Now you're mine, boy.
不 你是我的
No, you are mine!
够了
Enough!
你试图杀了德菲尔一次 在他还小的时候
You tried to kill Derfel once, when he was just a child.
现在你又尝试了一次 还失败了
You've tried again, and you've failed.
你选择一个撒克逊人而不是我
You choose a Saxon over me?
你会后悔的
You'll regret this.
你们两个都会后悔的
The both of you will regret this.
我可以进去吗
May I come in?
当我答应这段婚姻时
When I proposed this marriage,
我没有考虑到处于中心的那个人
I didn't think of the person at the center of it,
也就是你
of you.
我想到的只有联盟
I thought only of the peace.
你值得一个全心全意待你的男人
You deserve the full heart of a man.
你很美丽
You are beautiful, you are sweet.
你好像把我当成美丽的小公主了
You seem to think of me as a pretty little princess...
一个玩物 -不
a plaything. -No.
你也许有更好的前途
You may have been a better looking prospect
比我所预期的
than I'd envisioned,
但你没有伤我的心 亚瑟
but you haven't broken my heart, Arthur.
我会告知你的父亲
I'll tell your father
我不能继续这场婚姻
that I cannot go through with this marriage.
别
Don't.
你这样做不会活着离开波伊斯的
You'll not leave Powys alive if you do.
确实...
Surely...
他不想让你不开心
he wouldn't want you to be unhappy.
我母亲试图离开他
My mother tried to leave him.
曾经
Once.
她不久后便死了
She died soon after.
一场突然的疾病带走了她
An illness took her suddenly.
但我相信...
But I've always believed...
是他杀了她
he killed her.
走吧
Leave.
越快越好 -我不会逃跑
As quickly as you can. -I won't run away.
解释清楚是我的责任
It is my duty to explain.
他也许不会杀你
He may not kill you,
但他会杀了桂妮薇儿
but he will kill Guinevere.
他开始看清眼下的情况了
He's beginning to work out what's happening.
我父亲聪明而狡猾
My father's clever and cunning.
我不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
我是为了桂妮薇儿
I'm doing it for Guinevere.
你要对他说什么
What will you say to him?
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
走
Go.
把她带上
And take her with you.
他不可能杀了他的妻子
He can't have murdered his wife.
他如此深情地谈论着她
He's talked about her so lovingly,
他对我们有礼节 热情好客
and he's been civil and welcoming to us.
我相信公主
I believe the princess.
我们没时间争论了
We do not have time to argue.
那个女人桂妮薇儿对你来说算什么
What is this woman Guinevere to you?
怎么回事 三更半夜
What's happening? Rushed from my chamber
闯进我的房♥间
in the middle of the night.
你最好有个充分的理由
You'd better have a good reason.
你有危险
Your life is in danger.
我会解释的 但不是现在 我们必须得走了
I will explain, but not now. We have to go.
我们让马在这里休息
We'll let the horses rest here!
亚瑟
Arthur.
我不跟你们一起走了
I'm not coming with you any further.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
我一直在想
I've been thinking it through.
我要去拉泰
I'm going to Ratae.
修道院的尼安方丈会欢迎我
Abbot Ninian will welcome me at the monastery.
在那里 我可以...
From there, I can...
试图挽救与戈菲德的和平协议
try and salvage some kind of peace deal with Gorfydd.
你可以在卡尔卡丹做
You could do that from Caer Cadarn.
我需要离开顿诺尼亚一段时间
I need some time away from Dumnonia.
佩利亚斯 你和主教同行
Pelleas. You'll travel with the bishop.
愿上帝原谅你们的所作所为
May the Lord forgive you both for what you've done.
走吧
Come on.
我也该一起去
I should go too.
你执意要我跟你走
You insist that I come with you
现在每个人都在往最坏处想
and now everyone assumes the worst.
除了在马厩接吻我们究竟做了什么
What have we actually done except kiss in a stable?
我本来可以应付戈菲德
I could've managed Gorfydd.
夏汶不这么想
Not according to Ceinwyn.
她是在无理取闹
She's making a mountain out of nothing.
伊琴王后是我母亲的一个朋友
Queen Eachern was a friend of my mother's.
她会收留我
She'll take me in.
嫁给我
Marry me.
什么
What?
嫁给我
Marry me.
你说的没错
You're right.
戈菲德不会原谅你 但作为我的妻子
Gorfydd won't forgive you, and as my wife,
我可以保护你
you will have my protection.
我不需要你的保护 亚瑟
I don't need your protection, Arthur.
你不会是我的情妇
You will not be my mistress.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表