剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
英国
公元五世纪
几十年的部落交战使国家陷于分♥裂♥
异教♥徒♥和基♥督♥徒之间关系紧张
至尊王 乌瑟·彭德拉根
试图团结部落
迎接来自撒克逊人最大的威胁
亚瑟
Arthur···
亚瑟
Arthur···
撒克逊人正在向我们集结
The Saxons are regrouping.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我们得带他回家见你父亲
We need to take him home to your father.
快 亚瑟
Now, Arthur.
走吧
Come on!
我们必须撤退
We need to retreat.
慢一点
Steady.
凛冬王
第一季 第一集
卡尔顿要塞
邓莫尼亚首都
把他放下来
Take him down.
要轻一点
Gently.
嘿 嘿 等等 等等
Hey, hey, wait, wait, wait.
听着
Listen.
亚瑟
Arthur.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
听着 也许
Look, perhaps, er.
由我们其他人进去最好
Perhaps it'd be better if the rest of us...
你不如让我们去吧
You know, why don't you let us?
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
亚瑟 别这样
Arthur, stop!
还是我们把王子带给你父亲吧
Let us take the prince to your father.
我来
I will do it.
他看到你不会开心的
He won't welcome you for this.
对您痛失爱子深表遗憾 至尊王
Sorry for the loss of your son, High- King.
对我痛失兄长深表遗憾
Sorry for the loss of my brother.
站起来
Rise.
王子死得伟大
The prince died a hero,
干掉了成百上千的撒克逊人
felling Saxon by the dozen.
你们被伏击了
You were ambushed?
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
在哪儿
Where?
白马平原
White Horse Plain.
是谁让你去那儿的
Who led you there?
告诉我 不是王子让你去的
tell me it wasn't the prince.
告诉我
Tell me.
你连他的遗愿都没完成
that that's not his legacy.
回答我
Answer me!
恕臣冒昧 吾王 亚瑟守住了河边阵地
If I may, great King, Arthur held the ground
阵地假设失守 我们几乎百分百
at the river, had he not done that, we almost certainly
会被敌军淹没 -休要说话
- would have been overwhelmed. - One more word.
你以为闭嘴就是忠诚吗
You think holding your tongue makes you loyal?
就是高尚么
Noble?
配得上我的血统
Worthy of my blood?
我们退下吧 至尊王
Let us retire, High- King.
撒克逊人从南面和西面包抄了我们
The Saxons outflanked us south and west.
我们被迫进入开阔地带
We were forced into open ground.
平原是我们唯一的选择
The plain was our only path.
土地没有继承人 等于无神祀佑
A land without an heir is a cursed one,
但您还很年轻 国王
but you are still young, my king.
只要我们的神降福 您还能生下后嗣
More than able to sire an heir if the Lord our God wills it.
但是王国的命运
But the fate of the kingdom
取决于
is only as secure...
统治者是否能守护住自己的孩子
...as the guard that is placed on their child.
等时机成熟时
And when the time comes...
父亲 我会带领军队
...Father, I will lead that guard.
如果您乐意
If it pleases you.
如果我乐意
If it pleases me?
你可真是
You truly are
我的混♥蛋♥私生子啊
my bastard.
你已经不是第一次
You not only failed in your first task
保护王子失败了 现在却自告奋勇
to protect the prince, but now you offer yourself up
要做这片土地的捍卫者
as a defender of the land?
人♥民♥的保护者
The protector of the people?
我自告奋勇 做您的奴仆
I offer myself as your servant.
你个婊♥子♥生的
You are the son of a whore.
贪婪是你的唯一底色
Coveting is all you know.
贪婪 摇尾乞怜 纵容
Coveting, begging and conniving,
跟你妈一样
just like your mother!
你让她和自己蒙羞
You dishonor her and yourself.
把你的剑给我
Give me your sword.
父亲
Father!
求你了
Please.
如果我乐意 说什么我乐意
If this pleases mel If this pleases me!
那个撒克逊人
The Saxon...
耐心又警觉
patient
发现我们在睡觉
ever vigilant, he caught us sleeping.
他偷偷穿过这片土地
He stole across the land like.
如黑夜一般寂静 让我们的鲜血
Like night itself and they glutted the ground.
撒满了这片土地
with our blood.
你以为我们早已知道 早已准备好了
You'd think we'd know by now. You'd think we'd be ready.
但年复一年 它们如虱子一般 侵蚀着我们的房♥梁
Year upon year they weaken us like louse in a beam.
而现在 房♥梁开裂
And now, the beam is cracking.
房♥梁在崩塌
It's breaking.
我都能
I can...
我都能听到
I can hear it.
你们现在知道来了
And here you all are.
这个岛上的部落之王和王后
The tribal kings and queens of this great isle.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thank you for coming so far and fast.
除了哥菲德和冈德勒斯 所有部落的王都到场了
Every tribal king, bar Gorfydd and Gundleus,
但我也没期待他们来 哥菲德太骄傲
but I don't expect miracles. Gorfydd is too proud
而冈德勒斯 跟锡卢里亚一样
and Gundleus, like all Silurians,
醉心于谋杀和掠夺 不提也罢
too drunk on murder and pillage to be much missed.
反正我已经有这样一群
Not when I have friends
朋友
like this.
真的 主教
Truly, Bishop,
我真荣幸
I am blessed.
甚至有点惊讶了
And I'm a little surprised...too.
当撒克逊人第一次来犯时
When the Saxon first darkened our shores,
我 这个岛的统治者和至尊王
I, as ruler and high- king of this isle,
寻求你们的帮助
sought your aid.
我低声下气地请求
I begged for it.
但你响应我的召唤了吗
Did you answer my call
土德里克国王
King Tewdric?
没有 至尊王 -没有 没有 没有
No, High- King. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
你作壁上观
You sat that one out.
你让邓莫尼亚为你而战
You let Dumnonia fight for you.
为你而死
Die for you!
哦 卡德维斯国王
Oh, King Cadwys.
你为邓莫尼亚而战了吗
Did you fight at Dumnonia's side?
没有 我的王 -是啊 没有没有
No, my king. No, no, no, no, no, no.
因为你女儿要结婚了
Because your daughter was getting married
筹备工作让你无暇抽身
and the preparations were...vexatious?
我该如何赢得您的原谅
How can I earn your forgiveness?
你们都不是邓莫尼亚的朋友
None of you are Dumnonia's friend.
你们厌恶我们
You resent us.
邓莫尼亚的领地
The reach of Dumnonia's realm.
你厌恶我们的庄稼 我们的矿产 我们的人♥民♥
You resent our crops, our minerals, our men. ...
你厌恶我们
You resent us!
你憎恨我们
You hate us.
但你们更恨撒克逊人
But surely, surely, you hate the Saxon more.
你们对我 还没有我的狗忠诚
I've felt more fealty from my dog.
还没我的私生子忠诚
From my bastard!
现在你们知道露面了
And now you show your faces.
但一切都太迟了 我儿子死了
When it's too late and my son is dead,
你们的出现对我不重要了
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表