剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
Unless you want your children to grow up slaves.
我们互相残杀的时候
The Saxons watch while we kill each other,
撒克逊人看着我们替他们完成工作
doing their work for them.
说服你的叔叔参加王储的命名仪式
Persuade your uncle to come to Mordred's Naming Ceremony.
他不会来的
He'll never come.
告诉他我会付我父亲双倍的钱
Tell him we'll pay double what my father did
买♥♥他的干草堆 我们还会买♥♥他制♥造♥的武器
for his copper, and we'll buy the weapons he's making
来对抗撒克逊人 而不是互相残杀
to fight the Saxons, not each other.
他不会为了一个吐奶的婴儿舟车劳顿好几天
He won't travel for days to honour a puking baby.
旧的方式已经不复存在了
The old ways are broken.
是时候迎接新的了
It's time for something new.
如果他不加入议会 那么他将会完全孤立
If he's not part of the Council, he'll be completely isolated
你也一样
and so will you.
把他带来
Bring him here.
我的女人待在哪
Where's my woman?
拉德维斯留下
Ladwys stays.
如果你没和戈菲德一起回来
And if you don't return with Gorfydd,
我会杀了他
I'll kill her.
让他过去
Let him pass.
按我说的做
Do as I say.
打开大门
Open the gates!
我误解了你
I misunderstood you.
你比我想的更有野心 驾
You're more ambitious than I thought. Ha!
你放他走了
You set him free?
你放冈德勒斯走了
You set Gundleus free?
是真的吗
Is it true?
亚瑟
Arthur?
他会回来的
He'll come back.
回来做什么 享受我们的陪伴吗
For what, Arthur? The pleasure of our company?
这个风险值得一冒
It is a risk worth taking.
我们承受不了和戈菲德的战争
We cannot afford a war with Gorfydd.
你甚至没有问我们的意见
You didn't even consult us.
所以 我一人承担责任
So, this is my responsibility.
如果计划失败了 你们两个仍然是莫德雷德的保护者
If the plan fails, you can both remain as Mordred's Protectors.
那你呢
And what about you?
我和我的手下会离开
My men and I will leave.
我完全搞不懂你了
I don't understand you anymore.
我什么都不懂
I don't understand any of this.
你一如既往地一意孤行
Just doing it your way, huh? As you always have.
我要想想
I need to think.
我会准时回来参加莫德雷德的命名仪式
I'll be back in time for Mordred's naming ceremony.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
去收卡德维斯欠我们的税款
To collect the tax Cadwys owes us.
顿诺尼亚会用上的
Dumnonia's gonna need it.
我们在打一场两条阵线的仗
We're fighting wars on two fronts.
他放走了冈德勒斯
He set Gundleus free?
他毁掉了他与诸神 与我的联♥系♥
He's broken his bond, with the gods, with me.
我不能再待在这里
I can't stay here.
尼美 对不起
Nimue, I'm sorry.
我迷失了方向 德菲尔
I've lost my path, Derfel.
德菲尔
Derfel!
给你的马备鞍
Saddle your horse.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
收税 现在你是我的人了
Tax collection. You're my man now.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Let's move!
我想在傍晚前到达林迪尼斯
I wanna make Lindinnis by nightfall.
我想和你一起去 我不能独自呆在这里
I want to come with you. I can't stay here alone.
大人
Lord!
可以吗
Can I?
走吧
Come on.
出发
Let's go.
你的计划最好成功 弟弟
Your plan better work, brother,
否则我们都会陷落
or we're all lost.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表