剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表
哦 是吗
Oh, aye?
我应该没搞错吧
Well, unless I'm very much mistaken,
你们是锡卢里亚人
you lot are Silurians.
我们是只身前来
Well, we bring only ourselves...
只带来了善意
and our good intentions.
看来果然是
That's a yes then.
你们竟然还敢出现
I'm surprised you lot dared to come.
锡卢里亚的冈德勒斯国王到
King Gundleus of Siluria.
能让我说句话么 至尊王
Can I speak, my high- king?
他们烧杀抢劫 奸♥淫♥♥妇♥女
The rapes, the raiding parties,
破坏村庄 打破盟约
the burned- out villages and broken pledges.
必须对他和锡卢里亚处以极刑
He and Siluria deserve nothing but the fiercest retribution.
我们伺机而动 割了他的喉咙
Let's slit his throat when we have the chance.
既然亚瑟都要被流放
If Arthur deserved banishment and exile,
那他就该遭受更惨的命运
then he deserves a fate 100 times worse.
够了
Enough.
我们要与敌人保持亲近
We keep our enemies close.
对吧
Right?
上前
Approach.
我是来宣誓效忠的 至尊王
I've come to pledge my allegiance, High- King.
我是来求和的
I come to make peace.
求和
Peace? - Hmm.
你手上沾满了鲜血
You have blood on your hands,
我们女人和孩子血
the blood of our women and children.
我们仁慈的主可以见证
By the mercy of our Lord
我的手很干净
my hands are clean.
你觉得锡卢里亚对我的背叛
You think Siluria's treachery
用你简单的一句话就能勾销么
can be forgotten with empty gestures?
杀了他 -那就以牙还牙
Kill him. - Blood for blood.
给我一个挑战
Set me a challenge.
一个配得上我罪行考验
A test worthy of my crimes
还有我对你亏欠
and my debt to you.
什么都行
Anything.
什么都行
Anything?
对
Anything.
你叔叔 戈费德
Your uncle, Gorfydd
几个月来一直在骚扰我们边境
has been plundering our borders for months.
你要确保他再也不回来犯
And you will see to it that he never does it again.
我会赢得你的信任的
I will win your trust
因为我已用言语和行动祈求了上帝的宽恕
as I won the Lord's forgiveness, by word and deed.
你觉得你虔诚的十字架就能打动我
Do you think your cross and conversion interests me,
说服我么
or convinces me?
我看重的是你的残忍♥
It's your brutality I prize.
你的暴虐
Your violence
以及你贪婪小人的嘴脸
and your resemblance to a starving rat.
这才是我想给波伊斯人
Now that's the Gundleus
看的冈德勒斯
I'll be sending to Powys.
明白吗 -明白
Understood? - Understood.
您是我的荣耀 也是整个锡鲁里亚的荣耀
You honor me, and all of Siluria.
不仅如此
More than that...
您的恩典和宽恕使我俯首称臣
you humble me with your grace and forgiveness.
去吧 冈德勒斯
Do that, Gundleus,
邓莫尼亚会原谅你过去所有的罪过
and Dumnonia will forgive you all your past sins.
伍富德里克
Wulfric!
伍富德里克
Wulfric!
伍富德里克
Wulfric!
母上 母上
Muder! Muder!
高卢人
班国王的土地
你的主人呢
Where is your lord?
你是谁
And who are you?
一个老朋友 -跟我来
An old friend. - Come with me.
他的脸今天被长矛划破了
He took a spear cut to his cheek today.
他戴着头盔看不清楚
He can't see properly in a helmet.
他反正是这么说的
That's what he says.
如果法兰克人再往前冲一英寸
If the Frank had thrust an inch higher...
怎么劝他也没用
There's no telling him.
从来也没用
There never was.
看来你很了解他
Seems you know him well.
从他为班国王组建第一支战斗小队开始
We fought together since he led his first war party
我们就一起战斗
for King Ban.
我从没见过谁比他更勇猛
He kills like no man I've ever seen.
但他喜欢杀完后洗个澡
But he likes to be clean after.
梅林 -亚瑟
Merlin! - Arthur.
见到你真好 亚瑟
It's good to see you, Arthur.
彼此彼此 朋友
You too, my friend.
回家吧 亚瑟
Come home, Arthur.
只有你能拯救那座岛
Only you can save the isle.
回家吧
Come home.
剧集 | 凛冬王(2023) | 导航列表